Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Despite the fact that many projects and investors say this, I believe it's only their perception which I think in any way should affect anyone. Personally, all of these things doesn't matter at all to me once I have completed the task ms given to me and at the same time collect what is due as my rewards, then am less bothered with what anyone thinks.
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

I am also surprised by the words that bounty hunters receive tokens for free. Yes, they do not invest their money, but invest their time and effort. I agree with you.
What does free mean? That you do not have to pay for this.
So I do not understand why are you complaining, you are free to leave bounty campaigns, if your time is so valueable.
I agree with you mate.

@OP, maybe you have a little bit point on your side. But the word "free" means this is without charge, or you get the item or thing that without paying any amount. So that is free.

Do you think your days, weeks months, you spent for making bounties
Have a price? To say that it's not free?

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

in my opinion, depending on how the bounty hunter is working on it, actually it's not purely free, it's just that, the bounty that followed gives rewards if it follows applicable regulations. Unconsciously the costs incurred do exist. Internet, Electricity & mind. For me it's the same as working in the real world. If we try and struggle to complete a Project, the results are different from just a little.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

Bounty gets the token for FREE ( without any value invested in ICO)
But bounty participants do put their time and effort in promoting the ICO.
That is the thing participants pay for the tokens they will receive.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

in my opinion, depending on how the bounty hunter is working on it, actually it's not purely free, it's just that, the bounty that followed gives rewards if it follows applicable regulations. Unconsciously the costs incurred do exist. Internet, Electricity & mind. For me it's the same as working in the real world. If we try and struggle to complete a Project, the results are different from just a little.
We can earn free token in there project as we followed there rules and the obligation as a bounty hunters .Actually, tokens distributed from the address by the end of the target date nor advancement with them for the hunters.

acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

So it is, but in my opinion, in order to get them for free, bounty hunters pay with their time, energy, and most importantly, nerves. So I think it's often not worth it.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

They are doing a hard work for a long period of time. I can understand that investors do not like the hunters dump, but hey, without bounty hunters, the ICO could fail and investors funds could be lost forever. Just be more thankful for the bounty hunters, because they are investing something bigger than money, their precious time.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??
I can't agree less with you, developers and investor   don't appreciate the effort of hunters that promote the ico, the only way they appreciate them is pointing fingers at them that they are behind token price dump if developer do their work well and list on high liquidity exchange will the price dump.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??
I can't agree less with you, developers and investor   don't appreciate the effort of hunters that promote the ico, the only way they appreciate them is pointing fingers at them that they are behind token price dump if developer do their work well and list on high liquidity exchange will the price dump.
Of course not, even though they get coins, it's because they work using signatures or other things from a project they support. well, in the end, bounty hunters are those who support a project by using their talents.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

bounty hunters really earn that coin for their hardwork and shkuld be rewarded for it. its not an easy task to advertise a certain project so its up to us to decide whether what to do with our hard earned tokens
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

I strongly agree with your many reviews that say, if gift hunters get tokens for free. for me, hunter gift tokens are not direct, but there is also a capital problem. the capital that I mean can be understood by all prize hunters.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

What really happened is that, most at time. Bounty hunter are impatient, they could sell a token of 5Eths just 2 or 3eth by which making the investors to lose totally so this manner they wont pay bounty hunters on till the investors makes there profits before they could release  the token which the price will be very poor.
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
Merited by Tasiril (1)

Bounty hunters are doing huge part of ICOs. I think people are thinking the task that have bounty hunters are easy things. But true is they have to make hard effort to get rewards. lot of team members in projects consider bounty hunters as none important guys. As consider that some times bounty hunters also have wrong behaviors. but mainly bounty hunters get less importance in main ICO chats also.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

Never mind those accusing bounty hunters. There is nothing free on this planets. Bounty hunters go through lot of stress to help project become successful and it seems most people don't recognize that but instead their reward. Investing their time and energy is enough to be rewarded.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

Nope, bounty hunter need to work in order to get token, but the token might not worth a lot, thus bounty hunter will do a lot of works to gain money, there will have no free meal.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

You are absolutely right, bounty tokens are not free tokens, it is more likely a salary. People who say it is free tokens, they do not honor their time. In some cases, it is also true, that bounties pay better, than what hunters could earn in civil life, especially in the less developed country, but still it is just a nice salary, and not free tokens. And some bounties, like joining a TG group is maybe too simple, to be sonsidered work, but they do not even pay well most of the time.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

it is just accusation but since there are lots of participants in a bounty program we cant set aside that they can really get a free token because maybe they trick the reports of them so that they can really earn a stakes, they can also earn free token from airdrops maybe that is the way that they earned token?
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Bounty-hunters are people who promote the project. They make it more recognizable and more accessible to investors. With their help, people will learn about this project and have the opportunity to invest in it. Therefore, all bounty hunters get their pay for real work.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

I am 100 percentage agree with you . I cant understand why these guys thinking like that. Bounities is really important part for icos.
Bounty hunters doing really great job for advertising. Also bounty hunters spend their valuable time for that and showing huge effort for these icos.
and bounty hunters working without money. they are working 3 months and after that they can not be sure that tokens have any value or not. maybe they can be rekt.
their 3 months or 4 months can be trash if that token will not performing well. so that is really wrong. i think bounty hunters doing is really good and important job for icos. you are right.

I think when someone has a thought that the bounty hunters get token for free, it will be a selfish thought. Because for several weeks and months the bounty hunters do all the assignment by spending their data and time. It means that the token which they get are not free.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

The most precious thing in life is time! Hunters spend a lot of time, effort, work, and moral stability to earn money! And not just money, but money to earn coins that you can't always sell!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: