Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:46:49 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??
I have never seen the tokens earned by bounty hunters as being free, because they work for it. Most times, promoting projects is not usually an easy. Some people do not usually have sound sleep, because they are participating in bounty, which means that effort is one thing that is given. Another thing is that the resources used require money as well, which makes it more tasking.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

Hunters are getting their tokens for free in terms that they do not pay for them. But , in fact they are not for free
as  your time and knowledge and all the activities you provide  are not free.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

if i do not invest my time, i do not get token. so i can say bountie hunter does not get token for free. that would be nice, but the reality looks different. i also do not understand how people come to think that bountie tokens are for free. i have never experienced anything like it.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:01:23 AM

I like to do bounties more for hobby than for work, but I've never really thought that I'm getting "free" tokens since I usually spend time that I could be doing something else more productive, so we always pay with something and remember that our time is very valuable so we have to take care of what we do with it.
Swift1Jo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:19:35 PM
Merited by QNaka (1)

Free and almost without efforts it is possible to receive only Airdrop. For the rest it is just work, as well as any other. There are enough any problems in each bounty-company. Now to bounty-hunters in general it became heavy, in this work a big failure - it is necessary to continue to work and accumulate tokens till the best times. So have patience and try to be engaged in this work. No any token's for free.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Bounty rewards aren't a "free tokens". The bounty hunters are spending their valuable time and effort to promote the ICO project in many ways, it is a hard work and they should be rewarded by the ICO devs for this advertising effort.
The definition of free money is the money earned without any effort, which isn't the case with the bounty hunting.
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

Bounty hunters gets free token by joining airdrop campaign but joining bounty campaign is defenitely not free because you will be rewarded by your efforts promoting ICO.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

Yes offcouse bounty hunters use to get free tokens after participating in bounty campaigns the get paid for some task the did and also if only you take it to serious.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

Last year, yes, there were some winners, but now nobody makes money by doing bounty duty. Those who didn't sell the tokens last year are very sorry.  Sad
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

Yes, bounty hunters are getting payment from the campaign which they joined but there is no any specific guarantee whether they will pay or not. That's why before joining any bounty whether the tokens has been escrowed or not we have to check.
tyrantis

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

I also think that it is not free.You are just the equivalent of helping them promote your time.Then you get their tokens.This can be said to be a part-time job.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

Bounty hunters really get token from the ico project campaign if they meet the weekly task accordingly then they will be given an stakes record in the spreadsheet in accordance to the rank position they have here in the forum. So, once the ico be finish the distribution will be happen after 1 month up to 3 months or more. Meaning, its not a free token you still need to work for it just like an employee in traditional company.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

if in my opinion this is not free, because we work hard according to the tasks of the bounty which takes a long time, and advertises their ico to success

[
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

It's a very bad misconception about the bounty hunters. Bounty hunters didn't get the tokens for free. They make the promotion of the ICO and instead of this work they get the tokens by the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
pb_pk07

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

We cannot say that bounty hunters get token for free. Because one need to contribute his efforts to get token. You aren't getting tokens without doing anything.We can say bounty hunters are not money invester but they always investing their time. So tokens are not free,it is an income by investing own time.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

Investors spend money to buy tokens for presale or on public sales, hunters invest their time, and also get tokens! Everything has its price. Wink
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

the purpose of the free that we can understand here is: bounty hunters can get their tokens by working on the campaign only, they don't spend large amounts of capital, this is what is meant as free as the bounty hunter does. I think it is not always a bounty hunter to make the price of the token down, because the bounty hunter also knows the market movements.

jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

It's not totally free token because we know that we invest our time and effort to help the project to promote their project. Its look like the real work but we cant see each other we know that many projects is scammy but it's up to us as a bounty hunter to search a great one.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

the purpose of the free that we can understand here is: bounty hunters can get their tokens by working on the campaign only, they don't spend large amounts of capital, this is what is meant as free as the bounty hunter does. I think it is not always a bounty hunter to make the price of the token down, because the bounty hunter also knows the market movements.
Gaining shares as  a rewards of doing some task can count as free like what you mentions they didn't invest real money  but their time and effort
advertising the project, they are also not the reason with this dumped as the actual percentage of funds is to small to make an impact with value,
logically those people who are involved with bounty mostly sell when they've seen that the coins already listed to any exchange that already have
value and enjoy their earnings.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

It's not totally free token because we know that we invest our time and effort to help the project to promote their project. Its look like the real work but we cant see each other we know that many projects is scammy but it's up to us as a bounty hunter to search a great one.
Free is when we dont do anything and still get it. But with bounty, we work very long about 2-4 months for each bounty, and we need to get the same token as wages. So bounty is a job like any other job outside of our lives

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit