Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:31:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:10:33 PM

In the past few months I have changed my strategy. I divided the wallet in half, half a long hold, and half for trading. I began to devote a lot of time to bargaining, and so far it brings profit.

for now I have even left the world of crypto trading temporarily, because the market is not good enough to trade crypto daily. I prefer to hold the assets that I have temporarily to wait for the market to rise also waiting for the value of my assets to grow.

pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

Personally, I currently try to earn as many coins as possible, by participating in bounty campaigns, and keeping my tokens, until the market recovers and the trend changes.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

Don't day trade if you don't want to get wrecked. Swing trade is a much better alternative especially for non-experts in TA. Its much easier executed in an upward trend, but if you are desperate and bored of the sideways market, give it a try.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

Don't day trade if you don't want to get wrecked. Swing trade is a much better alternative especially for non-experts in TA. Its much easier executed in an upward trend, but if you are desperate and bored of the sideways market, give it a try.

I do not participate in trade for the reason that all the coins I traded have fallen heavily in price. As a result, I lost my capital for day trading and became a long-term investor)

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

I agree with you, trading during the day while the market goes down helps you make a profit to overcome the losses. For me, I spend a lot of time looking at price charts. You should invest in altcoin with big price fluctuations. Buy immediately after the price falls and near the bottom. If the price increases you will get more profit.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:52:58 PM

The main working strategy in this market is - the lack of excitement and complete peace of mind. It's the best strategy which I use.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

in no case can not trade. because of trading you will lose a lot more trust my many years of experience

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

start trading because I think that this is the most profitable start up on the cryptocurrency market

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:53:15 AM

I would advise you to combine trading and long-term investments because these two strategies are very profitable

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:19:30 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

I am prefer holding my coin. Daily trading very risky because the price have high fluctuation and its require a good trading and technical skill. I think if we hold a top 20 coin, we can hold it for long term
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:06:59 AM

for me besides I hold coins in market developments when I decline I also continue to look for good projects more carefully again count to increase the number of coins that I have and I will make the lesson measurable when my coins increase in the coming year there are markets that just right for me to let me release it.

vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

i think holding is a better strategy in market, it will useful when the market rate is increase.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

in my opinion if you want to quickly look for profit, daily trading is quite effective but indeed carefulness in choosing a good token is needed here. but if you are a person who is patient in holding back your investment, I think holding is also good even though we don't know when the market conditions will improve.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

The main question is what your strategy should be aimed at. To begin with, your main goal is not to lose the Deposit. All other things will be the next.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

In such a market, the best strategy is retention. It and your Deposit will save and with a good primary analysis will help to earn in the long term.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

In such a market, there can be no strategy except waiting. Now I do not see another way out and another option for earnings. In addition, it seems to me the most profitable of all existing options now

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

You are not the one who lost 99% of funds, but you can choose some coins with good volatility and try to trade, some people earn very good on it
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
this market is a good thing for us to earn money and i am sure that peopel should do thid and stop being afraid of the crytpciurrency
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

this market is a good thing for us to earn money and i am sure that peopel should do thid and stop being afraid of the crytpciurrency
It seems to me that if a person does not have enough experience or a certain amount of knowledge, then this user of cryptocurrency has something to fear. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and losing your money is very easy.
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

do not expect to get a big profit, if there is a possibility of returning lost losses it is the best option. if you fail at one point then jump to the next point. the strategy of day trading is not a good option but determine by maintaining the right time for trading

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: