Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As the subject says, pick one!  (Voting closed: October 10, 2018, 10:08:30 PM)
Yes - 2 (66.7%)
Not sure - 1 (33.3%)
Nah, bro.. - 0 (0%)
SCAM - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why?  (Read 2934 times)
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

I believe in ICOs and I'm still investing in this especially now very low bitcoin price so I have no idea but to invest in ICOs because it's bigger than it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Nope, I don't want to invest in ICO anymore, better invest when first time listing on the exchange. Because the token price will be cheaper than when ICO. You can have more chance to gain a quick profit than buy when ICO sale...
This is a good idea and is very useful for investors who don't have a lot of funds and don't want to wait long. Considering the process from private sale until listed on the exchange requires time at least 3 months. But sometimes there is also the ICO which after listed in exchange the price does not go down even it rises to multiply

I believe that there is such a trend because of the falling market. After the market recovers, ICO will bring tangible profits, as it was before.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

yes of course I will still believe in the ICO because with ICO I can get a lot of profits, but if you want to invest in ICO then you should be able to realize the risks that might occur because all possible cryptocurrency prices can occur.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

I do still believe in crypto and in an ICO, even when the scam ICO spreading like crazy, but there are also some good ICO that available in the market.
That way i'll always tried to filter which the good and the bad ICO.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
royaleFlag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

I will only believe in the ICO that has been collected up to SoftCap and has a very useful project and can even be one solution to many people's problems.
I also go to these ICOs as I know that if the project has collected the softcap then it will complete their project but along with that we have to look at the developers that how much they are working for the success of their project and that how much there is potential of success in the project.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

I believe that good projects still continue to appear. I believe that there are still good and honest people who, even in cases of failure, will return all funds to investors. I believe that everyone should be attentive for their safety.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

I believe that good projects still continue to appear. I believe that there are still good and honest people who, even in cases of failure, will return all funds to investors. I believe that everyone should be attentive for their safety.

1% of projects succeed 3% of them are good but failed on reaching cap and 97% of them are total scam or just a copycat project.
With those ratios you would really come to a point that you would really lose interest on investing specially now on the current market condition
where everything is all red.You will really lose up confidence on which project you should support on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

I am still believe an ICO project investment because have profitable when listing at exchange market, many ICO have give us more profit and I can take much money with investment at ICO project.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

I don't think now is the best time to invest in an ICO because too many projects are a Scam and too many projects can't even put together a soft cap. Also, all projects trade tokens below the price declared during the ICO.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

I am still believe an ICO project investment because have profitable when listing at exchange market, many ICO have give us more profit and I can take much money with investment at ICO project.
Of course, today it is much more profitable to buy coins on the stock exchange, and not to invest in new projects at the ico stage of the company. But this is only if the projects do not show real prospects, because very strong ico companies can, on the contrary, raise their price on the exchange after listing.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

Because ICO is the realization of a crowdfunding model, where participants finance the development of the company, since the beginning of creation to get income in the future. Crowdfunding can be considered as an alternative form of attracting funds created outside the traditional financial system. This model helps find investments for many large project projects.
At the launch, many experts argued that Bitcoin was an insignificant means of payment. But what can be said for sure - since its appearance in 2009, the cryptocurrency system has continued to change radically.
As if confirming its importance, bitcoin recently broke its exchange rate record, when the price of the first coin suddenly rose to almost $ 3000 (although after a while the exchange rate dropped to $ 2500, still holding positions with confidence) . Interesting and promising in terms of cryptocurrency is ATB Coin's decentralized digital cryptocurrency, which started ICO on June 12 this year. So, let's consider why you can and should invest in a young currency token.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

In the past I do but currently due to bear market, I don't invest in ICO's anymore, though i still believe in ICO, but I think the market is not conducive to invest in ICO's at the moment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

I still believe in ICO's and also invest in them but I am very cautious now,  I do thorough research before investing in them.  In the past, I lost money when I invested in some ICO's so I am cautious.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

Now I have a little doubt, to be honest. Since there are too many scammers, the market is now falling. There are no guarantees that the team will fulfill the conditions. I just see such projects every day and I get scared for the entire cryptocurrency community.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

I say "Dead artists don't eat, feed the living ones."

Yes! I still believe and invest in ICOs ..

Because, when there are many faulse projects, the doors for good and solid ones are still open.
I do believe that useful ICOs can change all the crypto market to the better. Because, it helps the crypto adoption worldwide..

Plus having thousands of ICOs is just a way for only the real ones to live.

With that said, I have no reason to not believe in the current Gigzi ICO. This one is very much needed to make cryptocurrency adopted faster.

bbenpieters

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Yes, i still believe
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

My answer is yes.
Because here I have benefited a lot from the investment I made at ICO but there were also losses that I got. But now I minimize my losses very carefully from before seeing their vision and mission as well as the existing team as well as about the funds that have been obtained if all of that is transparent I will invest.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

So many ICOs have failed, except for some few ones that are are doing excellently well, such as XYO. Some investors are not regretting investing in ICO, because the projects have got real products that are in use and by so doing, have been adopted by lots of people.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

I still believe, but even so I am currently not investing in ICO. the reason is simple in my opinion ico is currently nothing that makes me interested. so I didn't invest in any of the ICO projects at this time.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

I do not know how much it is profitable in such difficult times. Investing in such a fall in ICO on the right is not the best choice. Better then invest in good coins. The situation is difficult, I think many projects will not keep their promises in such a difficult period.  Cry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: