Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Yes right, I strongly agree that ethereum is one of the kings of ico, because many tokens use ERC20, if eth prices increase then all tokens / ico go up and Many tokens use smart contracts with ethereum.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

It seems to me exactly ico and they will destroy it as the best coin on the market. Developers are already forgetting about development, but they believe in one demand and create an increasing number of clones, thereby creating a monopoly of one platform. Very bad trend.

fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

I strongly agree that ethereum is the king of ico, because many ico projects use ERC20 wallets and many of these tokens use smart contracts with ethereum.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

I am totally agree with you that Ethereum is the most popular platform for ICO today. But I think that in the nearest future projects like EOS, NEO and Stellar could be competitive with it. And maybe some of these projects will become more popular than Ethereum.
ETH has great influence in this market and the potential for technology development is high. I think we will see new developments in the future if demand for investment in ETH increases and ICO projects become better. It will probably take a long time but I believe it will happen soon
Totally agree. In June 2019, Ethereum will have an upgrade of Ethereum 2.x. All fans of this currency are eagerly awaiting positive changes from this currency. I personally trust ETH because it has a large number of developers
I do not agree. by looking at the condition of the Ethereum nowadays I refuse to state that the Ethereum is King of the ICO is able to count on. due to this declining Ethereum does not reflect as the mainstay that has many coin enthusiasts. so I think the ICO will be controlled with a coin that has ever increasing developments such as Ripple.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

I agree with you, I think Ethereum can still survive, but its price may become relatively low to attract more investors to buy! And may drop to double digits!

Ethereum always has the power to skyrocket again, hundreds of ethereum-based tokens are certainly a strong factor for making ethereum great again, and the use of ethereum for ICO is the biggest so that it is worthy of being said king of ICO.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Here Ethereum is the king of all cryptocurrency and also ICO. BTC is one kind of crypto and BTC most use for big transaction although BTC transaction speed slow
Regarding speed, the issue will soon be solved very coordinatedly, as I understand it, the ETH team has been resolving this issue for a very long time, even by switching to POS because it will lead to faster transactions.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

looking at today's market, I have doubts that the ether king, for a week he is in third place, maybe he needs more time to take his former place.
I believe that this situation with Number 3 is temporary, ETH will come back as Crypto #1 in January. The currency just needs more time, you're right.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

At the moment, Yes, but I think that with such rates of growth and development of Ethereum, we will have to wait for a very long time when Ethereum will become a full-fledged king again. I hope that at the end of January the situation will change.

Today, most of the projects take Ethereum (Bitcoin as well, but not as often as ETH). I can guess that in future, NEO, Cardano, and Waves can be used as well. These cryptocurrencies will gain popularity in ICOs also
trash321

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

At the moment, Yes, but I think that with such rates of growth and development of Ethereum, we will have to wait for a very long time when Ethereum will become a full-fledged king again. I hope that at the end of January the situation will change.

Today, most of the projects take Ethereum (Bitcoin as well, but not as often as ETH). I can guess that in future, NEO, Cardano, and Waves can be used as well. These cryptocurrencies will gain popularity in ICOs also

But all the same today, ETH still occupies a leading position. All people agree with this, but so I think that today it would be best to work in the area of ​​increasing guarantees for investors, because we are already tired of investing in fraudulent projects.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.
Despite there are many shortcomings in ethereum network, you are right they can be king for icos because there is no strong opponent to ethereum, maybe Neo can be in the future but now any of them can pass ethereum in this market.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

We dont know yet if the etherium will be going the ICO king, Because they have so many altcoins are now that have a chance to be a ICO king. Some of them are a potential coins and for long term. We can't mention of which altcoins it is maybe we need to wait of which of them are gonna be a king ICO.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

Now the ICO market is in such a bad state and it hardly matters whether the promoters are using ETH or some other platform. But I have noticed a sharp increase in ICOs which are using the Stellar (XLM) platform.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

We dont know yet if the etherium will be going the ICO king, Because they have so many altcoins are now that have a chance to be a ICO king. Some of them are a potential coins and for long term. We can't mention of which altcoins it is maybe we need to wait of which of them are gonna be a king ICO.
I think we can say ETH is the king of ico in the present moment when most projects use eth as a platform, and with so many overwhelming projects, there is no reason for us to deny eth the king of ico. But the future will be very difficult to say because the market is in a fierce competition, while the opponents are becoming stronger, eth still goes down and shows its weakness, I very much doubt that the market will have a coup against the king in the future

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

I think I will agree with that. Most ICO are actually based on ethereum blockchain. Majority of them are using ethereum platform in their project. They also require ethereum based wallet for their token. They also used ethereum as pair when they introduce their token in exchanges or listing. I think they used ethereum because its widely popular and less volatile than bitcoin.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

I hope so too. With great power comes great responsibility, and ETH should work on their scalability to take the place of the king. Otherwise, it is a great crypto currency with bright future and a great team behind it.

trash321

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

This information will not be known at all, because today everything will be tackled by immediate demand, because today many people simply do not understand how to treat tokens correctly, most of the market participants today are new guys.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

Yes i am agree Ethereum is a ICO king, it has bright future and very promising project and good team behind it. Bitcoin is a king of all coins and Ethereum is a king of all ICO.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Yes this is true. Although eth has many competitors, they are not yet finalized and cannot take such a load as eth. Of course, they are all improving, but the eth command is also working on improving the project.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

yes for now is so ethereum is the king of the ico and of the smart contract but in the near future could be seriously set in my opinion by eos, but for now it has no rivals
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

of course the king. I think that he will forever remain the king for startups on the cryptocurrency market

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: