Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future?  (Read 53165 times)
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

in my opinion Ethereum will not be stable in the future, because Ethereum will grow and increase, so in my opinion it is impossible if Ethereum will be stable, because in my opinion in cryptocurrency there are only two choices, that is increase or down and in the future Ethereum will choose to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

of course. he will solve his main problems and investors will become more confident in this project. this will definitely make it more stable

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

it depends of which competitors we will see. atm Ethereum has EOS and seems that Komodo.
I suppose EOS is not enough good to be a pretender and Komodo, may be.
But still I see Ethereum at price of 400-600$.
Btw isn`t it stable now? Grin

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

If ETH stable, profit will not be big anymore. Stable coins mean that the crypto will be like the fiat currency, losing the nature and potential of the cryptocurrency. So I do not expect ETH to be stable, but hopefully, the market will recover, and the rates of cryptos will rise again!

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Sure, 99% of new ICOs use the ETH platform. Up to now, no coin can ever be worth replacing ETH. Please be patient and hold your ETH. And surely ETH will not be stable forever at $ 200, which will increase as it is called "go to moon"
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

I think your guess is correct. The Ethereum team is preparing to release a forked coin in January 2019. Perhaps the price of Ethereum will become very stable in the future, which will prevent Ethereum from losing its position in the future competition.

cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

yes i believe ethereum will be more stable in future because ethereum is a good potential and popular coin many ICO using its platform and it will be increase in future
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

Actually Eth is already a bit stable, I hope it will have more value as well!
dealsmith

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

that is exactly what i am waiting for. But i think it is really hard for ETH to be more stable.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

Recently there was a conference of Ethereum creators. Now Ethereum has low energy efficiency, but its new update is designed to solve this problem. The plan for further development of Ethereum is the creation of a new network, this will allow the second currency to strengthen its position in cryptoworld.

veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Yeah, ethereum probably will be more stable in future, I am sure it eventually happens.
Now there is no stability at all, price is so low.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Yes, I think the reason why Ethereum’s current price fluctuations are large is because the market size is still too small. If crypto can have half the size of the stock market, then the rise of crypto will be very amazing.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

I think in the near future it will be unstable. Etereum is of great importance in the electronic money industry, but this currency can not be stable if no one controls the market in the future.  It will be volatile electronic money. So it's too early to talk about the stability of crypton
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:52:49 PM

I think that most likely Ethereum will be more stable coin from this point, as its price has fallen dramatically and now is very small and Ethereum is unlikely to be much increase in price. The Ethereum price has been one of the most stable for the last month and a half.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:13:40 PM

Ethereum is one the coins i always think will have a great future in the coming years and I believe the coin will grow in the future and that's more reason i always try to gather as much as i can while it is still cheap.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

I think that ETH is not in the best position, like most coins on the market. The demand for ETH is also not great at the moment, because investors are not investing in ICO projects. Despite all the problems, ETH has an important value in the cryptocurrency industry and its price will definitely increase, but it will not be stable.
in any case, I think that ethereum has a great future, to the fact that lately most of the icons of the companies are developing their tokens on the erc20 platform, and this is already a good indicator and application for a good perspective.
Ethereum is indeed able to coin is expected to be stable in the future. because with the ability to develop owned Ethereum makes the Ethereum's so dependable and able to generate more profits that bring valuable so able to Ethereum.

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

If the new developments could be imposed for ethereum i think it is near to happen that ethereum will be more stablized, i dont know but who knows, the developers behind in it are brilliant and they could do something in order to make it more valuable in the long run. Keep the faith in it guys.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

Ethereum will not be more stable because the developers are making every effort to ensure that its price soars upwards. An exception can only be when the whole market is going through bad times.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

It could be but I don't think that when it comes to cryptocurrencies that stability is something that we should be worried about, the volatility is one of the things that make it such a good investment. People can buy when the price of the coins are very low and then sell them when their prices are very high. Maybe there will be less fluctuations in the future but it will not be completely stable

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

I hope so. But now I don't need stability, I am not fed up with such a low price of this crypto.
I want ethereum to increase to 1000$ at least within 6 months.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: