Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future?  (Read 53165 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

In this question, I think that it is better to say that this is just time, which will have to show how the market will develop, so I think that all this will definitely have to happen, it’s just when it will be
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

The main problem of ETH is stability. I think the team is working on solving this problem now, so we need to wait for updates and see what happens.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
In its own way Eth is unique - smart contracts allowed for a rapid grow of ICOs even despite the fact that this technology was initially intended for decentralized apps.
However, as with all other altcoins, Ethereum's price is closely related to the price of bitcoin - you can see that by analyzing the price charts.
Eth will not be stable in the future - it still cannot be treated as an independent coin, and the latest situation on the market when Eth dropped from $700 in late spring to current $130 proved this to be true.

nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

If you came to the market for stability, I think you're in the wrong place. No Ethereum and no other coin will be stable except centralized such as USDT

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

If you came to the market for stability, I think you're in the wrong place. No Ethereum and no other coin will be stable except centralized such as USDT
I agree with you. But it is possible that in a few years and the cryptocurrency market will become more stable. But this requires that the capitalization has increased tenfold. Under the current terms of courses is very beneficial to affect. Now capitalization of all cryptocurrencies is approximately equal to the wealth of Vladimir Putin . It is very small.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
goodkarmabounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

With that as the crypto market is growing raznymi startups total capitalization increases, respectively, the market itself becomes more efficient and, accordingly, the ETH will become more stable

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

It’s hard to say whether it will be popular in the future, perhaps technologies will be much better than ether, but so far there are hundreds of tokens based on ethereum and this number is only growing
and it's hard to find something better

Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:17:19 AM

It has a chance for ethereum to be more stable in the future. But the question is how much price ethereum be at stable. Because there are many competition of ethereum. There are many coins right now that has the same with ethereum and probably more useful than ethereum.

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
It will be stable after this bearish market situation that we are currently experiencing right now. So in the near tomorrow we must expect to have patience in ourselves when waiting for the bullrun.
we need high demand big capitalization to make ethereum price stable again.and this time ethereum beated by ripple.and maybe etherum platform could be replace by another platform.
heaven knows what will happen in the future, the Ethereum's current development of the Ethereum declining very detrimental. I hope for recovery to restore the Ethereum developments to be coins that were so stable in the future. with the increasing development of supports for the stability of the coins in the future.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:30:10 AM

I guess the new technology that will be futurely introduce by Vitalik is more promising than the present Ethereum. It is the Ethereum 2.0 with the enhance technology and might even give us more profit than the present ETH.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

I hope so that ethereum will be more stable in the future but it is hard to say or to predict the situition of ethereum in the future, as i look at this time ethereum is very popular also in different ways and i believe in the future i guess it will stable.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

Ethereum is a young company that has been popular for its technology. Ethereum has received the support of many corporate giants through the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) so it ensures stability and a promising future.

maruta

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I think Eth will be more stable next year. I will not sell my ethereum now for such price.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

Eth is the greatest invention made aside from bitcoin. The current state of eth is still too young to judge and theres more to show off by Vitalik. The price now is so terrible but the developers of eth doesnt mind since they trust their project and has an enormous potential to grow in the furure. The projects only few years from now, and we are yet on the early stage of their development. See their plan? Once those has been implemented dont be shock to see how they can dominate the market. So please stop saying about eth scam cause its not true.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

If you want a stable coin why don't you just go for Tether? Ethereum has not been and will never be a stable coin. Most people still speculate a lot around Eth and price will fluctuate a lot.

When/if bull run will come, I think ETH will be one of the altcoins with the most impressive price recoveries, as it is still one of the best altcoins on the market. But from here, till stable coin there is a long way.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

It will not happen until many tokens and coins based on it are issued. And especially the lack of control of this and leads to constant movements in price, sometimes it is not significant, and sometimes it comes to such a situation as today, when there was a glut of the market.

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

Yeah, I think over time, Etherium will be very stable as bitcoin. And finally will come the quiet times in the market, there will be no such spikes. For this we need very much to increase the capitalization of the market that no one was able to manipulate him.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

Yes, I think Ethereum has a very good future and prices in the future will be more stable. Ethereum is indeed younger than Bitcoin and the achievement achieved by Ethereum is very good. Ethereum is becoming increasingly popular because it is used for the ICO platform. And I'm sure with the condition of falling coins, in a few months, it will definitely rise again.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

Investing in Ethereum may no longer be profitable, because when it is stable, its price will hardly change, but when it is unstable, its price will always fall due to the downturn in the ICO market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

Investing in Ethereum may no longer be profitable, because when it is stable, its price will hardly change, but when it is unstable, its price will always fall due to the downturn in the ICO market!
yes, for now it is better to avoid investing in Ethereum because it is very risky. Ethereum has experienced a very deep decline to make it down to position 3. so it is difficult for Ethereum to be able to return to stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: