Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future?  (Read 53165 times)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:02:06 AM

I hope so that ethereum will be more stable in the future but it is hard to say or to predict the situition of ethereum in the future, as i look at this time ethereum is very popular also in different ways and i believe in the future i guess it will stable.

If ICOs (at least 20% of them) survive and prove that they must exist, Ethereum will become more stable than now. ETH dump was the result of the existence of many fraud projects. Hope, everything will change soon.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

The situation with Ethereum is not as bad as it seems at first glance. 85% of all ICOs are held on this platform at the last annual conference of the developers gave a clear picture of further development. In January 2019, the network will be updated, which will necessarily affect the attractiveness of the platform.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

As capitalization increases, ethereum will naturally become more stable and attractive for investors.

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Ethereum will be more stable in the future but the price will be much less because the coin is not backed up by anything like world companies and in the future the volatility will be less  Grin
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:48:46 PM

I have little faith in this because I believe that the ethereum will soon come to an end in the cryptocurrency market

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

Ethereum will not only be stable in the future, but will also be more valuable as time goes. 
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

It seems to me that in the future all the top coins will be more stable. Other coins will be used for speculation, and such as ether and bitcoin will be used for exchange.

okanciftci74

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

I don't know when Ethereum will stabilize. but I'm sure when Ethereum is really stable then this will be a good thing and can be liked by many users. Because the good market makes Etherem a coin that is suitable for trading activities. there will be many users who are interested.
catalinhou

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

Maybe is possible that ethereum will be stable but i think we need more exchange directly to fiat with Eth.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Well, of course Ethereum can be stable, if the crypto currency has a large capitalization, then of course all the coins will be more or less stable
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

No one can knows exactly what will happen in the coming days because we are not in the future, so its better to be prepare and wait what will happen to expect somethings that we are not sure that those things will happen.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

Ethereum is going through a tough moment currently since the huge drop in ICO investing but i think even though ICO investing it's no longer booming, in the near future, the projects been built on the network, will bring a huge utility to the network.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

yes, I think ethereum will be more stable than the other coins in the future. when the majority of ico uses the ethereum platform and many people who use eth, it might make ethereum more stable. when the market has reached its saturation point, maybe we will see stability in a coin. and I think that ethereum is the first coin that will experience stability.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

From the history of its development, ethereum is one of the coins that can be relied upon in its development. Its existence can survive in many types of situations that exist in crypto. Its development from year to year is also stable. Investing in ethereum is one promising investment, he will be able to increase the price stable when the crypto situation has improved.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

I hope like that, but according to my predictions until now ethereum prices always depend on the price of bitcoin, if bitcoin experiences price increases, eth also experiences price increases, and vice versa.
I hope eth continues to reach popularity by having higher prices, because I trade on eth.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Coin ethereum, like all other types of decentralized cryptocurrency, can not be stable but its price. Its price is formed solely on the relationship between supply and demand and therefore will always be subject to large fluctuations. The stability of the ethereum price can not affect its high price, or other factors. Large price volatility is the inevitable companion of all decentralized cryptocurrencies.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

I believe Ethereum can out perform Bitcoin in the near future. It functions as a smart contract. Every project uses it during a cowdsale. Most projects function on the Ethereum network until the release of their main net if ever. It overall functions better and has more functions than Bitcoin. I see it being a top performer this year!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

I believe in Etherium for me it is one of the most promising designs on the market. Etherium is the most important cryptocurrency in the market, the Etherium blockchain to create new projects and smart contracts are the best available.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

I believe Ethereum can out perform Bitcoin in the near future. It functions as a smart contract. Every project uses it during a cowdsale. Most projects function on the Ethereum network until the release of their main net if ever. It overall functions better and has more functions than Bitcoin. I see it being a top performer this year!
even though there is a big price decline, but everyone certainly still agrees that the use of ethereum is far more than bitcoin, and the community owned by ethereum in making ICO projects is also very much in recent years
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

I guess not. Bitcoin is so popular because of its jumps in price. Today it costs $ 3000, and tomorrow it can cost $ 10000, and it is normal for him. I think Ethereum should do the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: