Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future?  (Read 53165 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

NO! it will never happen in this community.
Ethereum is created to be a cryptocurrency.
Crypto is designed for the people, and the price will be demand from the people!
People will go out of ETH if there will be a price stabling.
We are here to gain from its up and downs.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

To be honest i do  not think that there is way that etherum is stable in the future, but you have to look at the fact that ethereum is one of the coins that have potential in the future

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

even though there are many ICOS in the market conditions that are growing, therefore the capitalization will be very young related to bitcoin every day

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
In the near future, Ethereum will definitely not be stable. After all, they plan to release updates.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

Ethereum has a great potential, it uses advanced technology and has a lot of users, just like Bitcoin it will still grow, Ethereum is still young considering it was released in 2015, I'm looking forward for more on that platform, people still consider eth as the 2nd most efficient cryptocoin on cryptohub nect to the King which is Bitcoin.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

I hope Ethereum will be stable in the future. It can not be said where the market goes. Bitcoin and all the coins vary once in a while, prices decrease again. But since the price of ethereum has decreased a lot, it can be said to be stabilized.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

Definitely ETH will be more stable than now, but I believe that stability will come along with the stability of the whole market. If bitcoin will continue to be volatile then ethereum will be the same

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

I also very much hope that in the future Ethereum may become more stable. But even now it is in any case a reliable and profitable investment for the future. Since today Ethereum remains the real king of the crypto market with excellent development potential in the future.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

in my opinion Ethereum will not be stable in the future, because Ethereum will grow and increase, so in my opinion it is impossible if Ethereum will be stable, because in my opinion in cryptocurrency there are only two choices, that is increase or down and in the future Ethereum will choose to increase.
I, don't think it will stable because we can't predict what it goes in a future every coin has a potential to be a future exchange in payment so I believe much better to be stay keep monitoring.

Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

I think that cryptocurrency market has stabilized in the last few months, with more institutional investors stepping in and more regulators trying to comprise the new industry into their legal frameworks.Ethereum is surrounded by bearish sentiment because of the uncertainty about its future plans.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

I think that cryptocurrency market has stabilized in the last few months, with more institutional investors stepping in and more regulators trying to comprise the new industry into their legal frameworks.Ethereum is surrounded by bearish sentiment because of the uncertainty about its future plans.
we can see that the market conditions are currently in a downturn and this year is the worst in my opinion, the cause this time is due to the hard work against the BCH and the price of ethereum is getting worse than before.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

In my opinion, ethereum will be more stable in the future because more people that use ethereum make the balance of supply and demand for ethereum more stable. Although ethereum is easier than bitcoin but ethereum is proven to provide tangible benefits that can be felt by all people. The technology brought by ethereum is also very capable, innovative and distinctive. Until now, I have not found a coin that has characteristics exceeding ethereum. I think that ethereum is the most perfect coin among crypto currencies. This ethereum benefit actually makes the ethereum market more active day by day. Compared to bitcoin, ethereum has higher growth accompanied by appropriate capabilities. Therefore, ethereum indeed deserves to be the king of ICO. I'm sure ethereum will be more stable, potentially successful, and become the king of crypto currencies in the future. I only hope that this ethereum will encourage the emergence of other more powerful and innovative crypto currency coins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

Currently both btc and eth are stable. I do not think eth will be more stable. They will either stabilize or they will mutate. ETH is used a lot, it will be unstable but in good direction.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

At the moment the value of ethereum drops again. But i believe that the value of ethereum will become more stable in the future. I think more and more investors will buy ethereum and this will make ethereum more stable.

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Ethereum is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies. I think that in the future nothing will change . When bitcoin crashes , falls and ETH and other currencies. Here, everything is logical and correct. In my opinion with the new updates the situation with Ethereum can be adjusted.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

The Ethereum project is in a very competitive environment. Everyone wants to take away part of the market. Many developers create their projects for this. Therefore, I very much doubt that Ethereum will ever become stable. The blockchain technology is developing very quickly.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

The need for an altcoin that is independent of bitcoin im terms of stability of market prices and value is very needed, and ethereum seem to be the number one candidate for such.

tarangogu

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

I think that etherum can experience more decrease because now many new tokens are using their eos, waves, NEO as a platform. ethereum is now a new and strong  competitor, eos. If the etherum does not continue to develop its markers, it won't be stable in the future. And ETH should solve the mining problem
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

I think that ETH is always under threat. The problem is that he is the king of ICO. And he is always at risk. On the one hand, this is the most used coin. But on the other hand, at any time, the fraudsters can withdraw their ETH and bring the market down.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Well, if the market of course will pass again for 1 trillion and will grow and there will be fixed then of course it will be stable for the next 5 years is unlikely to happen!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: