Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future?  (Read 53165 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:23:52 PM

most likely to be more stable because someday ethereum and platfrom will certainly be used by many companies and the development of ICO projects so that the price can be more stable and can continue to rise too
The fact is that the team is actively working on its product and intends to even finance certain projects from its foundation that will improve the system. This was stated by representatives of the etririum team on the provision of certain grandees by some project.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:28:41 PM

most likely to be more stable because someday ethereum and platfrom will certainly be used by many companies and the development of ICO projects so that the price can be more stable and can continue to rise too
I have no idea how they will be able to stabilize the price, because the rest of the market has a huge impact on the Ethereum, and the stabilization of the entire market is not the fact that someday there will be

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:37:10 PM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
The future will not be predictable if it was going very good it will good for us to get the profit but anything will be possible from here to the Future because of the situation is happening like that this year will not be good as like we expected then the future will be definitely not good for cryptocurrency field.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:52:24 PM

All coins are supposed to be more stable in the future. Cryptocurrencies are now mainly traded only because there are a lot of speculators. But after people start really using crypto, price will stabilize.

tbossmitche

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:06:03 PM

I am of the opinion that hypervolatility is a key feature of cryptocurrencies which cannot be taken away. The only way around this was the creation of the stable coins which we already have.  Another reason why I believe that Ether might never get to attain stability is because it's price is largely tied to the demand and supply of other cryptocurrencies. If other altcoins are on the rise, you can definitely expect Ether to go the same route and vice versa. All this is just my personal opinion. To be truly sure about anything, we really do have to wait for the future being spoken about to come.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:31:48 PM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
all possibilities can occur without anyone who can know for sure for now and in conditions like now we must be smart to see every opportunity that we get in investment
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:28:24 PM

I think it is stable for crypto currencies, which is very difficult because trading will continue and that makes the crypto currency stable is very difficult with fiat currencies that can only be regulated by the government
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:35:43 AM

Crypto market is still very small in size as comapred to stock or bond markets. Therefore, high volatility in prices is going to continue for near future.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:30:46 AM

Crypto market is still very small in size as comapred to stock or bond markets. Therefore, high volatility in prices is going to continue for near future.
That's right, it will take many years before there will be price stability, of course, if during this time the capitalization and the number of users will steadily grow

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:23:58 AM

Ethereum has a very good future and until now even though the price has dropped, he still has great support. Ethereum is a smart contract platform and almost all ICOs use the Ethereum platform. So there is a lot of hope for Ethereum and in the future, it will be stable.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:17:04 AM

ETH has undergone a big correction in its price from its peak over a year ago but so has every other coin including bitcoin so it is nothing specific to Ethereum. Its price has almost doubled since the $80 bottom in December so that is a good sign that it is trying to turn the trend bullish.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:19:27 AM

That's right, it will take many years before there will be price stability, of course, if during this time the capitalization and the number of users will steadily grow
we just need to see the market grow with the support of a strong community the market will definitely grow back. all this is just a matter of time, until the market is fully recovered.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:26:41 AM

Ethereum has a very good future and until now even though the price has dropped, he still has great support. Ethereum is a smart contract platform and almost all ICOs use the Ethereum platform. So there is a lot of hope for Ethereum and in the future, it will be stable.
I think so, and I hope that too. when the price of ETH is stable, I'm sure good stability will also come from coins on the ETH platform. in fact, when the price of ETH $ 700 would be a good opportunity for crypto to remain popular.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:10:30 AM

I think so, and I hope that too. when the price of ETH is stable, I'm sure good stability will also come from coins on the ETH platform. in fact, when the price of ETH $ 700 would be a good opportunity for crypto to remain popular.
Ethereum can be popular without such a price, people are well attracted by the stability of the price and the reliability of the storage of coins, if the price did not fluctuate so much,then even people far from the world of crypto-currencies would be actively interested in it
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:59:18 AM

I don't think so because ETH is depending on bitcoin price the top coin now is Bitcoin, if the bitcoin will gone ETH will fall under also or maybe it will gone to. I don't think ETH can't stand by owned.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:12:33 AM

I don't think so because ETH is depending on bitcoin price the top coin now is Bitcoin, if the bitcoin will gone ETH will fall under also or maybe it will gone to. I don't think ETH can't stand by owned.
ethereum will not compete with bitcoin. if that happens the market will be unstable. altcoin will get price damage because basically bitcoin is currently an altcoin stand

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:54:29 PM

ethereum will not compete with bitcoin. if that happens the market will be unstable. altcoin will get price damage because basically bitcoin is currently an altcoin stand

the market is already unstable  . eth and btc is also been competing to each other based on what majority are saying  but its not only about these two cryptos  . other cryptos can also compete with btc and eth  .

etherium itself is already more stable compare to bitcoin even if we know that the price of all cryptos are following the path of bitcoin  . in the future  , i dont think that eth will be more stable becuase there will be more demand in the future and that will cause for the price to fluctuate more often  .
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:13:50 PM

I think no, i think most of crypto are not stable even if more time pass, but a stable range for price can happen sometimes and now i think the price is low and in future the price will be higher.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:31:55 PM

we don't know what will happen in the future and stable prices may not be possible because crypto prices always go up and down, and of course ethereum prices are also influenced by the price of bitcoin you can see when the bitcoin prices rise many altcoins will follow.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:23:31 PM

Yes absolutely the future will be filled with dominance and the important place for ethereum will be always possible so the future investment is perfectly fitted for this and I think we need to be trust and support this forever..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: