Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Indeed more and more ICO is becoming scam, but ICO is one of the main ingredients in what make crypto interesting if we does not touch it anymore i think lesser people especially bounty hunters will not want to adopt crypto.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:42:51 AM

The era of ICO is not over, but most likely that such a stir as before, will not be, at least not in the next six months or a year.

I would not dismiss ICO. The whole of 2017 was very successful for ICO. 2018 can not be called completely unsuccessful, many projects still continue to collect investments in the bear market. As soon as the trend changes, the ICO will return its popularity.
right, i think OP overestimates such titles. not all ico can be said to fail and scam. i also followed a few and among the ico was quite good and quite successful. i thought i was lucky to be in the right ico.

now it is still too difficult to find good ico, maybe because the market is still difficult to pump. but we will see that in the future ico will be even better.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

Yeah many ICOs are not good most of them scammed and failed but there is still many ICOs who developed project and want to create a good ecosystem. Most of the project need money for marketing or team up with more devlopers. Get a space to work together. So it's not upto ICO team it's upto you to where to invest. Yeah many ICOs are not good but there is nothing to blame them just do your research and invest in that best place and get some profit.

criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:54:03 AM

Yeah many ICOs are not good most of them scammed and failed but there is still many ICOs who developed project and want to create a good ecosystem. Most of the project need money for marketing or team up with more devlopers. Get a space to work together. So it's not upto ICO team it's upto you to where to invest. Yeah many ICOs are not good but there is nothing to blame them just do your research and invest in that best place and get some profit.
we can indeed see ico who is still really working and well developed, but that I think is only a small part, and more ico are deceiving investors. it is not good for investment. because there have not been many successful ico this year.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

Given the current state of the cryptocurrency market, many of its participants place all the blame on fraud in the ICO. This is so, however, partially. There are still many good ICO projects that will appear, so this activity has not yet exhausted itself and is still useful. The fraud in the ICO has now really reached a threatening scale, but it will soon be removed by state regulation. So let's hope that the problem with the fraudulent ICO projects will be solved soon.

Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

There are a lot of guides, which are going to teach you avoiding scams and if all these guides do not help, I am not sure that anything could help such person.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

You are absolutely right, icos are just collecting money and then what they are doing? Nothing, and they are giving damage to market. They are rich now and most probably they sold all their eth or token, they dumped everything like eth so dont participate to icos anymore.

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
I have 1 year in ico, and never invested in ico projects. I participate in bounty companies. Neyronix them on stage, the ico is already working product, such ico to invest only after careful consideration.
Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:32:56 AM

I didn't think this was news. From the very first ones it was obvious these ICO things were all scams.

The fact that people "invested" in these and tokens is one of the main reasons we don't have Btc over $20,000. The scammers keep siphoning off a lot of the good money that would have otherwise been invested in Btc like it should have been.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

You are absolutely right, icos are just collecting money and then what they are doing? Nothing, and they are giving damage to market. They are rich now and most probably they sold all their eth or token, they dumped everything like eth so dont participate to icos anymore.
People need to look at it from different angles. I perceive ICO as market clearing. Everywhere you need a balance of power. Where there is money, there is always good and evil. From the fact that there are fraudsters in money schemes does not mean that money is evil. ICO has been and remains a great tool for startups. You just listen a lot to the yellow press, which on every corner writes that ICO projects are to blame for the fall of the market.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

I do not agree if the ICO period is said to have ended, because in reality there are still many ICOs that are good for making investment places, only we have to be really careful and be able to distinguish which ICO is good and Scam.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Such words should be recognized by more people, and hope that novices can see it all. Buying coins is risky when the cryptocurrency market continues to decline, so the risk of investing in ICO is almost 100%. Only experts who invest in ICO will succeed.

hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Well, in modern market it is pretty easy to find fake and weak projects, but remember that you are only one, who is responsible for making of investment descision.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

Such news is meaningless to gamblers, and gamblers will think this is the voice of opponents. They need more ignorant people to follow them. Therefore, I hope that the newcomers can objectively absorb the suggestions, otherwise it will be easy to achieve ICO bankruptcy investment.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:48:12 PM

This is a funny appeal. The discovery of ICO is the greatest discovery after the discovery of electricity. You can not abandon the ICO. The only thing that will change in ICO is that the time will come for the legal regulation of the work of ICO. Personally, I am waiting for this for my full-scale investment.
trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

I see the reality that there are still many parties who deliberately manipulate ico and make fake ico projects to gain profits in a cunning way and commit fraud, they do not have an office and only have a website

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

Therefore, good projects are now very much appreciated. They are very few, but they are. But in General I agree with you. ICO has long been not such as they were before, now this sphere is very spoiled.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

ICOs needing regulations to disable scammers. But ICOs should exist as they are very efficient way
of fund rasing. There are many good projects out there and it is not as you say that each ICO project
can be done from $1 million. I feel your pain, but the economy of a project is not simple as that.

transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

I fully support the author and I think that investing in startups now is definitely losing your money.

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: