Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:31:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs dying off?  (Read 27161 times)
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Maybe lot's of ico is already dying for their price and project will crashing if they don't get the minimum money they want to get.
Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Definitely not. There are a lot of great projects out there and many people believe that blockchain and crypto are the future and that mass adoption is inevitable.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

The situation in the market of ICO is connected directly with a situation on crypto the market in general. Nobody wants to carry out by ICO in such weak market because it will bring only disappointments to both projects, and their investors. The situation with ICO will be arranged when the situation on crypto the market improves.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

No, they are not dying, just because of the market situation the investors are not coming forward towards the ICO to make an investment.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

"September has seen the least amount of funds raised by #ICOs in more than a year. Are ICOs dying off?"

Chart here: https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1049690978213404673
yes maybe that is the impact of investors who are hesitant to invest in an ICO, because the ICO is now unlike what it used to be, when ico entered the market the price will drop from the base price of the sale of ico and even drop by half
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

"September has seen the least amount of funds raised by #ICOs in more than a year. Are ICOs dying off?"

yes maybe that is the impact of investors who are hesitant to invest in an ICO, because the ICO is now unlike what it used to be, when ico entered the market the price will drop from the base price of the sale of ico and even drop by half
many investors are hesitant because it is currently very difficult to choose a project that is promising and who can get the right salary. so many people complain and are sad because of that and I have experienced it lately.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

No, they are not dying, just because of the market situation the investors are not coming forward towards the ICO to make an investment.
Market conditions affect the ICO, it is not easy for the team to get investors in this condition. currently investors are taking a break because of the decline and losses that occur. so if the market recovers, the ICO will be good
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

I don't know about that because I see that the ICO still trying to survive at this moment and some the ICO continue the progress. But there is many ICO still delay their time to end the project and makes many people ask about this. Maybe the ICO needs to extend their project because the market situations are not good for them to end the ICO phase.
There are lots of ICOs that even just came up lately and it is more like the ICO space is just busy saving the best for the last as the case may be.

Judging from the great ideas I get to see these days and with more legit ICOs popping up, with minimum viable product and great business solutions, I must say that the ICO space is growing and in this way, not growing in quantity but in quality which is one thing I know we will get to see as the space just keep getting matured as we forge ahead. We are still in a very early adoption phase, and ICOs are not dead at all; neither are they dying off.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

If you are a good ICO investors you can also check every ico in whitepaper for safety investment for your money and ignore scam ico lot of ico's is perfectly good if you are a wise choosing an ico.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

They are probably "dying off" just because of the state that market is currently. With the drop in prices that we have seen since january and with coresponding news that pop-up every now and then about how crypto is going to fall or be forgotten there isn't really alot of people that are willing to invest especially not in ICOs. I think it mainly depends on market state, if we are to return to november or december of last year, investing in ICOs would be great again. Also, I'd rather invest now in some token that is already on the market with working product or if team is finishing it up, then in ICO...

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

The bear market is not favorable for the ICO. This trend is being followed since last year. People fear investing in new coins with uncertain future in bear market. This is absolutely normal in any financial market. That is why most of the ICO are postponing their sale or listing. ICO are not dying. Wait for the bull and you will see the recovery.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

In fact, everything that is happening today with the ICO sphere seems to me very strange, since many projects are actually simple ordinary scam projects that have nothing to do with cryptocurrencies.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

I think there are too much scam ICOs here so ICO market should be self-cleaning and only quality projects will remain and give huge ROIs for investors in near future.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

there are many ico at the moment, but I see managers who are skilled at not taking part or preferring to take a break, this shows that ico is currently less effective in terms of sales and likely leads to a scam. I think the market situation is very influential

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

I think that now there is clearly a negative trend for raising money for ICO, I think this is due to trust in the crypto market .
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

surely it's been dying out steadily all year since the dump, and now with ETH vs EOS and ETH also appearing as an unsteady choice, many ICOs probably are a bit scared to even take funding currently (supposedly to be legally doing it properly they have to hold the eth?)
Dying for tgose who loose trust and not at all gor those who think they are indulging into a better investment as well though not a long term but at least is can be negotiable for everybody. Many ICO find interesting that can be choosen at all.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

The ICO market is really in a very bad condition now, most of the projects are fraudulent, I do not see the point of such investments yet
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

It is so sad to see most of the ICO's you may see as promising dying off with the shortest possible time. In view of all these, I have made my mind not to invest in ICO's till market stabilisers 
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

No, but people are getting smarter. Furthermore, it is still harder to come with something new with every single project- it is not that easy to find that fillable space. So-called investors are not that crazy to throw their crypto/money into projects just because they see words like "revolutionary, decentralized and peer-to-peer." This force developers to come with an MVP, at least. ICOs are not dying, but maturing in a healthy way  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

It is not the ICOs but rather the investors. Investors are now being hesitatnt to invest due ti the negative outcomes of the projects particularly with the profit such that no matter how huge the potential of the projects are, the market value of tokens are falling immediately upon the release on different exchanges and that is because of the negative market situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: