Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs dying off?  (Read 27162 times)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

I think that ICO will not die, those who are not profitable and not interesting are closing. You need to be attentive to the companies in which you plan to invest money. Corrections must always be, otherwise there will be chaos in the market.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

ICO processes can quickly end, because today the market is beginning to show serious Scammer schemes, which sooner or later will lead to great consequences and the death of the cryptocurrency sector.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

"September has seen the least amount of funds raised by #ICOs in more than a year. Are ICOs dying off?"

Chart here: https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1049690978213404673

ico is not dying, even more and more ico appear and this is not good for the market cycle, most ico have similarities in the project program in its base. finally became shitcoin. very rarely has a good product and technology that is more sophisticated than the previous altcoin.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

if we judge it as a whole, of course we can say that this year Iico is dying because there are only a few who can achieve success and even few of them can reach hardcap so we can say that this is not a good year for ico and the reason is because the market is falling, if only the market does not fall, there will be many successful ico because people become more believe in crypto

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

This is the worst situation of the ICO because there are lots of ICo who scammed people for the money. Thus people loses their interest in invest in ICO.
antoarwadi

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

"September has seen the least amount of funds raised by #ICOs in more than a year. Are ICOs dying off?"

I do not agree with what you say that "ICO is dying" because until now I still find good ICO and give a good return at the end of the campaign, but I admit, now it is very difficult to find a valid ICO, because there are many ICO scams.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

In 2018 I have seen many ICOs stop working because they do not have enough capital. I think ICO will not die if there are attractive projects with good products. The problem is that quite a few ICOs do that, ICO is the development of crypto. I still believe that the ICO will come back and make the crypto market so vibrant.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

This time is really the most difficult period for ICO so far. No matter how good the project is, it is hard to assure the value when it is listed on the exchanges. There must be large funds backing them to ensure their success.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
georgereyes

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

They have been dead for awhile.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

ICOs these days perform really badly. September ICO analysis showed that the best performing ICO - Tolar lost 45% of the price after the ICO.
It really hurts to see the ico market in such a bad shape but in my opinion this is deserved, scammers have made of that market an incredibly risky endeavor and there are very few real projects anymore so it makes sense the community is not very eager to put any money in those awful projects, I can only hope that we follow that trend for some time so the developers of those projects understand that we will no longer tolerate such terrible projects in this market.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

It is not possible to end of icos. Now the market has a lot of bounty project and hence the success rate is decreasing. Despite the fact that there are more successful projects than before, it seems very little.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

I think ICOs are facing the mess caused by some scamming ICOs, so many projects came and scammed people, which has made many people to be scared of ICOs.
marcar

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

To think that the ICO sector will die completely means adopting the wrong ideas around the aphorisms. Remember that each innovation has processes of initiation, development and deceleration. ICO market today in the period of slowdown.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

To think that the ICO sector will die completely means adopting the wrong ideas around the aphorisms. Remember that each innovation has processes of initiation, development and deceleration. ICO market today in the period of slowdown.
Well I believe that ICO is not drying. But it is now really falling due to the market status the it is now really affecting the whole crypto coin we are now really on dip. I believe that bitcoin and other crypto coin will rise soon but we don't really know the exact time for it. ICO is still rise someday maybe it is now falling because of some scam ICO and legit ico is now become affected on it.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

A lot of regular investors of ICO do not trust ICO anymore. Most of them decided not to invest because of the rate of scam ICOs around. This really affect ICOs and a lot of ICO find it difficult to raise fund.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:23:26 PM

No, ICO is not dying. It's just that now is not a very favorable time for crypto and it is very difficult for projects to raise funds. The number of ICOS in 2018 increased due to their success in 2017. But many projects have found themselves in a bad situation, because investors do not want to invest their money in such a low market.

Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

I believe that the ICO will continue to exist and the decrease in the number of new ICO projects is now associated with an unfavorable situation in the cryptocurrency market.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:36:02 PM

Investments so aren't enough for two reasons. The first - very few good projects in the market. The second - investors it is simple to be afraid to invest the money. They to be afraid to get on swindlers.

Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

ICO is still the best way to raise funds for the development of the project on the blockchain. Yes, the situation is not very good now, but it is temporary. Perhaps through time the countries are to make laws governing this procedure Ah in order to ensure the protection of investors. So the ICO will still exist.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

ICO never die. Just that most ICOs are built on the ETH platform, and ETH is dropping sharply, so projects do not have enough money to grow. When BTC is back up to $ 15k, ETH is back up to $ 1k everything will continue smoothly. Trust me, brother.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: