Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

The fact that you already have the support of such partners as Perth Mint , I think speaks of your high ranking among the projects of ICO. I was impressed. I think I'll take part in the investment.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

Can I get any of the precious metals when working with your system? What period of time is needed to make my  bar?
As I realized then the platform has a note that platinum can not be offered for purchase. The equivalent for gold or silver cast bars will be calculated.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

The fact that you already have the support of such partners as Perth Mint , I think speaks of your high ranking among the projects of ICO. I was impressed. I think I'll take part in the investment.
The team offers good conditions for participation of different categories of investors. I think that everyone will be able to support this project.  I'm glad the team gives us a chance to get profitable tokens.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

It is possible that I have not yet fully understood the principle of working on your platform, but I would like to understand how will be distributed 60% profit between the owners of your tokens? How does the number of tokens affect my profits?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

I think this project has aroused great interest among investors. I will certainly wait for the Bounty campaign. I hope that my participation would benefit the project.
elasmar

Activity: 54

GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

Can I get any of the precious metals when working with your system? What period of time is needed to make my  bar?
The precious metal can be redeemed on demand at anytime. Fabrication and delivery times will be advised by their respective providers once the order is placed Smiley

Thanks for the support Smiley

It is possible that I have not yet fully understood the principle of working on your platform, but I would like to understand how will be distributed 60% profit between the owners of your tokens? How does the number of tokens affect my profits?
This is a really important question. The Gold Rewards (60% share from all transactions fees) accumulate during a reward cycle (90 days), the share paid to each user is calculated based on the duration and amount of Gigzi Black crypto-assets held during the reward cycle. There will be a Rewards indicator in the Gigzi Wallet which will display in real-time a percentage for the current reward share a user is earning on their Gigzi Black balance Smiley

I think this project has aroused great interest among investors. I will certainly wait for the Bounty campaign. I hope that my participation would benefit the project.
We appreciate all the support we can get, thank you! Smiley
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

This is a really important question. The Gold Rewards (60% share from all transactions fees) accumulate during a reward cycle (90 days), the share paid to each user is calculated based on the duration and amount of Gigzi Black crypto-assets held during the reward cycle. There will be a Rewards indicator in the Gigzi Wallet which will display in real-time a percentage for the current reward share a user is earning on their Gigzi Black balance Smiley

Interesting. That is, the owner will immediately see his balance in real time? I think users will be interested in holding their tokens.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

The precious metal can be redeemed on demand at anytime. Fabrication and delivery times will be advised by their respective providers once the order is placed Smiley
But still it seems to me that there should be a certain period, which can be approved as an average waiting period, at least approximately.
elasmar

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

But still it seems to me that there should be a certain period, which can be approved as an average waiting period, at least approximately.
Thanks for the comment. You are right. The estimated time for fabrication and delivery is available but we haven't included it in the WP. We will add it Smiley
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Thanks for the comment. You are right. The estimated time for fabrication and delivery is available but we haven't included it in the WP. We will add it Smiley
I understand that you continue to work on your description. Now there are a lot of details in white paper. Do you want to make an updated version during the sale of tokens?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

I am interested in the stage of beta-testing of wallet. Will it be available in the integrated blockchain network?  Will the test version be limited to certain features?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

I think that if you are sure that the speed of your system as a whole will meet the needs of customers, then at this stage of the project ico me enough of this confidence. I think that in the process of organizing all the processes you will have the opportunity to optimize your work.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

The more I learn details about your project, the more I am confident that you will be able to create a good platform that will give investors more confidence when working with cryptocurrency.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

Are you already negotiating with the exchange partners who will initially collaborate with your project? I want to know which one is most interesting to you.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

The more I learn details about your project, the more I am confident that you will be able to create a good platform that will give investors more confidence when working with cryptocurrency.
I agree with your opinion. The number of platform participants will grow very quickly. I hope to get a  profit from participating in this project. The team offered a good value for us.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

What marketing strategy after the Bounty campaign you want to spend to increase the number of users of your products?
NDLcrypt

Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

Are you already negotiating with the exchange partners who will initially collaborate with your project? I want to know which one is most interesting to you.
All tokens are added first to decentralized exchanges (for example, IDEX), and then to ordinary exchanges. But it’s too early to think about the exchange. But I'm sure investors will not be disappointed) Wink

Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

All tokens are added first to decentralized exchanges (for example, IDEX), and then to ordinary exchanges. But it’s too early to think about the exchange. But I'm sure investors will not be disappointed) Wink
I see in this project a well-planned strategy, which in the initial stage takes into account many nuances. So I think that everything will be organized in the best way.
elasmar

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Interesting. That is, the owner will immediately see his balance in real time? I think users will be interested in holding their tokens.
Yes, the Rewards indicator will show in real-time the reward share percentage being earned on the Gigzi Black balance held in a users wallet Smiley

I understand that you continue to work on your description. Now there are a lot of details in white paper. Do you want to make an updated version during the sale of tokens?

most likely a minor update will be made to reflect the fabrication and delivery times Smiley

thanks for the support, much appreciated Smiley

We already have several exchange partners and always looking for more, we will be announcing an official partnership soon Smiley

What marketing strategy after the Bounty campaign you want to spend to increase the number of users of your products?
We will be launching a strong marketing campaign once we reach the soft cap. More details on this as the project progresses Smiley

thanks for the support Smiley

I see in this project a well-planned strategy, which in the initial stage takes into account many nuances. So I think that everything will be organized in the best way.
Appreciate the support, thanks Smiley
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

most likely a minor update will be made to reflect the fabrication and delivery times Smiley

In general your version of white paper has many details. I'm still studying them, and I'm glad to see such quality preparation for the sale of tokens. Thanks to the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: