Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

An interesting project, I actually did not see anything like this before. I think that the project will wait just a huge success if the team implements everything that is intended.
judging by the team and the number of advisors, I think that the team will make just an excellent project. But now I will wait for speeches at conferences.
I think in the future we will see a lot of such events, but there will still be a lot of time before the start of sales and before that there will be many events I think so.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

Please tell me when tokens will be credited to the exchanges? Already have any information about this? And when will the tokens be credited to the wallet?
I think the team will be able to follow the terms specified in the roadmap, but now it is too early to get so far ahead. Let's wait until the team starts selling tokens.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

An interesting project, I actually did not see anything like this before. I think that the project will wait just a huge success if the team implements everything that is intended.
judging by the team and the number of advisors, I think that the team will make just an excellent project. But now I will wait for speeches at conferences.
It would be convenient for us to follow the events on the project if the team provide a calendar of events. I think that conferences and speeches are of great benefit for new projects.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

Will there be any discounts for large investors or something like that? Perhaps there will be any affiliate program to attract investors?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

Will there be any discounts for large investors or something like that? Perhaps there will be any affiliate program to attract investors?
I heard that there will be a closed round of sales. For this you need to write a personal message to administrators.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

I heard that there will be a closed round of sales. For this you need to write a personal message to administrators.
if you can get a discount, I will gladly take advantage of it. Early investors get the maximum profit. Moreover, the project will have the opportunity to protect investments.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

if you can get a discount, I will gladly take advantage of it. Early investors get the maximum profit. Moreover, the project will have the opportunity to protect investments.
Such investors risk the most, but they also earn the most. Although if the team keeps its promises, the risk will be minimal.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

I think that the big investors should turn to the developers to clarify the details of their participation. And as I understand, it can be done now.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

Hey. Great project and I have not seen anything like it. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up after exiting the exchanges. Since everyone is interested in passive income.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Such investors risk the most, but they also earn the most. Although if the team keeps its promises, the risk will be minimal.
Now I'm studying white paper, and I understand that the team can give early investors a lot of details about development. This quality preparation for the launch of products can show us excellent results.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

Now I'm studying white paper, and I understand that the team can give early investors a lot of details about development. This quality preparation for the launch of products can show us excellent results.
In general I agree with you. But the situation in the market of ICO is not the simplest, and the team will have to do a lot to complete the project in the specified time. I hope that the team will be able to successfully conduct the ICO and complete the work on application development.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

Hey. Great project and I have not seen anything like it. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up after exiting the exchanges. Since everyone is interested in passive income.
Very few projects offer such a profit. I look forward to opening the sale of tokens. This is a great way to profit and have some stability when investing.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

I see that the team continues to prepare a  project for the opening sale of tokens. This is not an easy period, but the community good has taken your idea. I wish you a successful ICO start .
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

to me the most important is stability when working with investments. I'm sure this aspect will attract very many participants. So far I have not met with such a concept.  I hope that you will be able to create such a system
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

to me the most important is stability when working with investments. I'm sure this aspect will attract very many participants. So far I have not met with such a concept.  I hope that you will be able to create such a system
In this case, the project will receive great support around the world. I think it will be very beneficial for early investors. Since the growth will be constant.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

In this case, the project will receive great support around the world. I think it will be very beneficial for early investors. Since the growth will be constant.
After the opening of the products I think the credibility of the project will increase. And all who have supported the project in early development, will have good profit.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

Of course, the demand for tokens will be high. After all, the owners will be able to receive constant distribution of profits. And who wants to abandon such a possibility?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

I would like to understand the workings of the system not only with private investors, but also with companies that actively work with cryptocurrency. Business companies increasingly pay attention to the use of such currency.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

I would like to understand the workings of the system not only with private investors, but also with companies that actively work with cryptocurrency. Business companies increasingly pay attention to the use of such currency.
I think that working with private investors can bring the popularity of the project, and GIGZI will be able to work with different categories of participants. Everything depends on how the team will be able to actively implement their plans.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

I would like to understand how I can integrate their wallet with your application?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: