Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35024 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.

I have read the quote of the OP of this thread last week that the project will launch bounty programs together with the deployment of their smart contract. I wonder what would the new updates now regarding this matter. I think, it will be necessary to have this kind of promotions since it is new.
In the official group, telegrams wrote that the bounty program would be launched on October 22. So I will wait for news from the developers.
Oh, this is great news. It turns out the bounty program will be launched earlier than the start of sales. And that's just fine.
Hillerini

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.

I have read the quote of the OP of this thread last week that the project will launch bounty programs together with the deployment of their smart contract. I wonder what would the new updates now regarding this matter. I think, it will be necessary to have this kind of promotions since it is new.
In the official group, telegrams wrote that the bounty program would be launched on October 22. So I will wait for news from the developers.
Oh, this is great news. It turns out the bounty program will be launched earlier than the start of sales. And that's just fine.

Indeed, a very interesting idea. Good luck to the developers!
I like the InnovaMinex project more. They already have a bounty https://t.me/InnovaMinex
Interesting. You will need to see what conditions there are. I think if the rewards are pretty generous, then you can take part.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

I like the InnovaMinex project more. They already have a bounty https://t.me/InnovaMinex
Interesting. You will need to see what conditions there are. I think if the rewards are pretty generous, then you can take part.
Well, it is not very correct to write and advertise other products here. And if you already have an opinion about this project, then you can share with us.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

Well, it is not very correct to write and advertise other products here. And if you already have an opinion about this project, then you can share with us.
Competition in the early stages of the ICO cannot give an accurate forecast of the development of these projects after the investment is collected. Let's take a look at how the final stage of work will proceed. I think the Gigzi project has good conditions and an experienced development team.   It will help us to get good results.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

The project has reputable partners, White Paper perfectly reveals the possibilities of the project, the team's experience is also fully represented for us. I think that the successful start for the opening of the ICO has already been put. 
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I still have not seen a project that can provide its product with a high degree of protection of user information. I like that the partners have confidence in the development of Gigzi at an early stage.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

The team promises to make product testing available to community members. This will speed up product development and help consumers evaluate functionality. For me it is a very important phase of acquaintance.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

The project has reputable partners, White Paper perfectly reveals the possibilities of the project, the team's experience is also fully represented for us. I think that the successful start for the opening of the ICO has already been put. 
I look forward to seeing new posts about successful partnerships. The team is now negotiating with new participants? I am interested in local partners.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

I still have not seen a project that can provide its product with a high degree of protection of user information. I like that the partners have confidence in the development of Gigzi at an early stage.
Let's take a look at how tokens will be sold. As I understand the project will develop very quickly and it is possible that large investors will be able to support the project. Will they participate on general terms?
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

Yes you are right ,The team will soon launch the bounty programme and i heard that the rewards of bounty programme will also very good. So i think this is the very good opportunity for all bounty hunter to participate in this programme.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

I think that in order to interest the users, the team must prove its effectiveness. To attract them will be held additional promotions? A quality advertising company will be needed here.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

Can I purchase this token already on the exchange? Or do I need to apply for purchase only through the official website of the project?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

I think GIGZI is a real promising project looking through the roadmap the have so correct plan for their project development & improvement.a trustworthy platform i can say
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Yes you are right ,The team will soon launch the bounty programme and i heard that the rewards of bounty programme will also very good. So i think this is the very good opportunity for all bounty hunter to participate in this programme.
The terms of participation and the process of moderation the proposed content are still unclear to us. I hope that the conditions will allow for a fair assessment of each of them.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

I agree with you. It is very good that the team is following the development of the project. A lot of nice reviews here about him.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

I think GIGZI is a real promising project looking through the roadmap the have so correct plan for their project development & improvement.a trustworthy platform i can say
You're right about that. I also think this project is promising. All stages are clearly planned and have a good presentation. I am now waiting for the addition of a video  review. I think the video will be able to reveal more details.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

As I see it, the project team did not set a deadline for the ICO. This is somewhat confusing for investors and bounty participants, but I think that in this way the team will be able to ensure a more successful sale of tokens.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

As I see it, the project team did not set a deadline for the ICO. This is somewhat confusing for investors and bounty participants, but I think that in this way the team will be able to ensure a more successful sale of tokens.
Well, I think that high bonuses throughout the period of sale for early investors will be able to draw attention to the project, and the team will get good results quickly.  I'm counting on that.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

Well, I think that high bonuses throughout the period of sale for early investors will be able to draw attention to the project, and the team will get good results quickly.  I'm counting on that.
I am very interested in their concept, and I expect to see in the sale of tokens of many investors. After all, the project can actually create excellent conditions for the storage of investment capital.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

How will the events on the project be developed after the soft  cap is reached? Will the token sale be temporarily closed, or would the token sale continue until all development steps have been completed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: