Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

The team offered a good way to attract early investors by creating a sales structure with bonuses in three stages.
• 15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH
• 30% on investments above 530 ETH
• 45% on investments of 1600 ETH or above
Is it a phased offer of bonuses? I don't quite understand their accessibility. I read here that any investor can take part in a crowdsale. Are these bonuses for big investors?
If I understand correctly, then all investors who will purchase up to 530 ETH inclusive can expect a 15% bonus. They can be attributed to small investors. Smiley
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
The team offered a good way to attract early investors by creating a sales structure with bonuses in three stages.
• 15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH
• 30% on investments above 530 ETH
• 45% on investments of 1600 ETH or above
This is pretty good motivation for investors, I think so. I myself would like to get a discount. So you can earn the most
I agree! GIGZI is a meaningful project in the real world. Independent asset management will be noticed by investors. The project has an interesting solution when it comes to the psychology of the community that is their profit. Also, do you have any other plans?

Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

This is pretty good motivation for investors, I think so. I myself would like to get a discount. So you can earn the most
I agree! GIGZI is a meaningful project in the real world. Independent asset management will be noticed by investors. The project has an interesting solution when it comes to the psychology of the community that is their profit. Also, do you have any other plans?
I read only about three products that the team is working on now. It is possible that this list will be expanded in the future. I think the team will inform  community about other solutions.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

I read only about three products that the team is working on now. It is possible that this list will be expanded in the future. I think the team will inform  community about other solutions.
Well, I think it's important for them now to create the backbone of the Gigzi financial system. For this, the team will have to carry out a very difficult stage of development of all three products. But I think their experience will help organize the work properly.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Well, I think it's important for them now to create the backbone of the Gigzi financial system. For this, the team will have to carry out a very difficult stage of development of all three products. But I think their experience will help organize the work properly.
I see in the roadmap that the team is developing their products in stages.  Gradual expansion of the functional set will allow to reveal all deficiencies in the system before its final phase of launch.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

I see in the roadmap that the team is developing their products in stages.  Gradual expansion of the functional set will allow to reveal all deficiencies in the system before its final phase of launch.
During testing, the community may find flaws and report them to the developers. So it will work more efficiently.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

During testing, the community may find flaws and report them to the developers. So it will work more efficiently.
I like that the team is ready to collaborate with the community to evaluate the performance of the products.  You already know how will this process take place?
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

I like that the team is ready to collaborate with the community to evaluate the performance of the products.  You already know how will this process take place?
Are these specific organizations or is it a concept? I just would like to know with whom partnership negotiations are underway.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Are these specific organizations or is it a concept? I just would like to know with whom partnership negotiations are underway.
I see that the team announces only concrete steps and completed stages of negotiations. We will have to wait for the development of the project or new early partners.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

I see that the team announces only concrete steps and completed stages of negotiations. We will have to wait for the development of the project or new early partners.
It seems to me that this is the right strategy to make the project more credible by all categories of users. Now I am waiting for the next step and I understand that it will be the Bounty campaign.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

I read that the use of the sales infrastructure should be established for the debit card application. Which participants should be involved at this stage?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

The team offered a lot of interesting details for their community. But I think that many investors are interested to know how the preparation for the sale of tokens passes? 
snos-boss

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

The team offered a lot of interesting details for their community. But I think that many investors are interested to know how the preparation for the sale of tokens passes? 
I've heard of a high degree of preparedness. The smart contract has already been developed. I think that holding the sale of tokens will be well planned.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

I've heard of a high degree of preparedness. The smart contract has already been developed. I think that holding the sale of tokens will be well planned.
Accuracy and quality approach to the sale of tokens is very important to me. After all, the reputation of the project largely depends on the early stages of development, and can affect the opinion of new partners.   
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

Accuracy and quality approach to the sale of tokens is very important to me. After all, the reputation of the project largely depends on the early stages of development, and can affect the opinion of new partners.   
Well, let's see how the team can handle the task. It seems to me that the understanding will be already during the opening of the Bounty campaign.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

Well, let's see how the team can handle the task. It seems to me that the understanding will be already during the opening of the Bounty campaign.
Well, it remains not so long to wait. I myself am going to start with the bounty of the company and I think this should be as beneficial as possible for users.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

it remains not so long to wait. I myself am going to start with the bounty of the company and I think this should be as beneficial as possible for users.
I understand correctly that the beginning of the bounty on October 22? I also decided to support the project. I would like to know about the categories that will be available.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

What are the characteristics of the launch stage of the wallet with 1st generation Gigzi Iris Biometric security options? How can users use it? 
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

What are the characteristics of the launch stage of the wallet with 1st generation Gigzi Iris Biometric security options? How can users use it? 
I also have not yet understood all the details of the application of Iris Biometric technology. Do I need additional devices to use the application?
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

I also have not yet understood all the details of the application of Iris Biometric technology. Do I need additional devices to use the application?
I think that in the process of getting acquainted with the project we will learn the application details. I want to know some information on the partner's website now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: