Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:19:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
I think the interview can show the mood of the team. Basically all questions have already got answers in Telegram or here. The project representative actively liaises with the community.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
Let's see how it will work. Maybe in the future we can see something like that. But I even see now. that this project is worthy of attention. In any case, I need more information.
I would like to have this opportunity. I think that such interviews can be conducted in the chat Telegram. This brings the idea of the project  to investors as close as possible.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

Let's see how it will work. Maybe in the future we can see something like that. But I even see now. that this project is worthy of attention. In any case, I need more information.
I would like to have this opportunity. I think that such interviews can be conducted in the chat Telegram. This brings the idea of the project  to investors as close as possible.
We still have time to learn about this presentation of the project creators. I see that developers are interested in community opinion, and it is quite possible that they will be able to create a chat during the time of Crowdsale.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

I'm just interested to know, during the preparation of the project for the sale of the token, you had offers from private investors to participate in the project without registration in Crowdsale?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

I'm just interested to know, during the preparation of the project for the sale of the token, you had offers from private investors to participate in the project without registration in Crowdsale?
As I understood, the number of these investors will not change the terms of sale of tokens in the period of Crowdsale. I think that the interest of such participants is quite natural, as Gigzi has a great future.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

As I understood, the number of these investors will not change the terms of sale of tokens in the period of Crowdsale. I think that the interest of such participants is quite natural, as Gigzi has a great future.
The project representative mentioned this, and I realized that the project valued such investors. I think early investors are raising the status of the project, and this information may be of interest to the community.   
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

The project has already attracted the attention of the general public. I hope that the team will be able to run their applications at the specified time, because I want to be able to work in this system as quickly as possible.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

The project has already attracted the attention of the general public. I hope that the team will be able to run their applications at the specified time, because I want to be able to work in this system as quickly as possible.
The team has told more than once that the project is developing according to the proposed documents. I think that now it is important not the speed of product launch, but their quality preparation for work in the system. That's my opinion.
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

The team has told more than once that the project is developing according to the proposed documents. I think that now it is important not the speed of product launch, but their quality preparation for work in the system. That's my opinion.
I'm happy to participate in the gigzi project, because I believe that it will go further to become a force in the future. For investors, this is a good opportunity to consider this project I believe in the development of the project in the coming time.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

Of course, I agree with you. The project can be launched very quickly, but it will be poorly developed and have many internal problems. The team should think over all aspects of the activities of their project so that their work is of the highest quality.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

Great idea. I think the conversion inside the wallet with a zero commission will be able to attract a lot of users who want to make money.
Zero commission is a really attractive feature. I really hope that thanks to this they will find good support.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

In the Telegram it is inconvenient to conduct an interview. The best thing is to conduct an interview on YouTube. Then the credibility of the team will be higher.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

the success of a project depends not only on the Bounty campaign members. I think that the team understands this and has made excellent preparations for the sale of tokens, because applications have a high degree of readiness to launch.
I think that I will be totally agreeable to your opinion that you have stated,as bounty is just the start of the project ztyere are many more points that go into it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:09:01 PM

In the Telegram it is inconvenient to conduct an interview. The best thing is to conduct an interview on YouTube. Then the credibility of the team will be higher.
indeed, the written interview looks rather strange. The team should conduct all interviews and conferences live on its YouTube channel. This will definitely raise the rating of the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:15:23 PM

What do you speak about? Unless there are some special offers for specific special investors? It seems to me, it isn't absolutely honest in relation to others.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

Great idea. I think the conversion inside the wallet with a zero commission will be able to attract a lot of users who want to make money.
Zero commission is a really attractive feature. I really hope that thanks to this they will find good support.
That's what make the project be good from the others. Having this features will surely be like by most people of crypto. It will definitely receives good support once it will be implemented in the market. Hopefully, the team will have a better plans in the future for the betterment of the project.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

Definitely an option to take so that those who seek to know more about the project could have a better understanding about it. Moreover, the concept is all about wealth management which most of the people doesn't know so much on how to handle their asset.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

It is a matter of time to do an interview.This project is gaining so much popularity that it's a much needed wish.obviously this will help us to know more about tge project & how we can contribute towards this project 
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

What an interesting project indeed! Well is is a good project that has a good platform as to be one of the popular crypto projects here in the crypto curreny community. Well this is a good looking forward project. I will keep.in watch of this project and see more updates and upcoming announcements.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: