Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35030 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

I was glad to able to find this project with a great concepts and nice ideas integrated as making this Gigzi project and having a good community with a goal to be an independent wealth management here in the crypto currency community.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
That the platform could find as much as possible supporters, for this purpose we have to at least try to make something useful to her promotion, and just to want it insufficiently.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
That the platform could find as much as possible supporters, for this purpose we have to at least try to make something useful to her promotion, and just to want it insufficiently.
Depend on how much effort thwy put in order to gain as many as investors or supporters they need, since they have a lot of option in doing so.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

I was glad to able to find this project with a great concepts and nice ideas integrated as making this Gigzi project and having a good community with a goal to be an independent wealth management here in the crypto currency community.
Being active in the community will able the team to gain more audience for their project and will help boost their promotion through people supporting them.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

I'm still hesitant whether it's true that everyone who works on this project will receive widgets every 80-90 days?
This idea is very good and deserves to be supported.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:46:22 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 12:05:41 AM by Janeterrekg

Team behind the project is taking more challenges in meeting the goals set as per the white papers and the team was taking ownership in addressing the issues immediately that is bringing more goodwil for the project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:48:50 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 12:02:58 AM by Jesusghergo

When we hold wealth there should be keen responsibility taken in every aspective as a challenging operation and all the decisions shall not degrade but instead the level up from existence that shows our level of growth and through Gigzi we have various management functions.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:51:34 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 12:10:47 AM by KimmyF

When the assigned task was not met by the team player they are holding accountability by immediately connecting through the hierarchy and with a small plan they figure out the root cause analysis and fix the issue as a top priority.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

I've noticed from the first page, If you click the picture of the person from the team it brings you back to the main page? It would be good if they can put a link directly to the person profile like in LINKEDIN right?

Yep, I faced same thing, team section doesn't contain links to their profiles, Anyway I searched manually on LINKEDIN and I was able to find GIGZI's profile [ link ], only few of them have profile, I think that's why they didn't include the links.
I looked also in https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/gigzi, 4 of 18 Team Members Verified, Company Verified, KYC Interview Conducted.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 12:17:23 AM by Zeque02

Depend on how much effort thwy put in order to gain as many as investors or supporters they need, since they have a lot of option in doing so.

Right, that is why it is very important to the team to give all their efforts and hardwork. This will surely make the project successful. The team should not stop in thinking for an idea to make the project attractive and useful to everyone. Looking forward for more updates and success of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:14:10 AM

I've noticed from the first page, If you click the picture of the person from the team it brings you back to the main page? It would be good if they can put a link directly to the person profile like in LINKEDIN right?

Yep, I faced same thing, team section doesn't contain links to their profiles, Anyway I searched manually on LINKEDIN and I was able to find GIGZI's profile [ link ], only few of them have profile, I think that's why they didn't include the links.
I looked also in https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/gigzi, 4 of 18 Team Members Verified, Company Verified, KYC Interview Conducted.

No doubt the project is have legitimacy since they also post their activities and physical appearance in public crypto gatherings in their social media. It's going to give assurance to contributors that they have a company, working people and I hope they can develop their concept sooner.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

I will hope to see some kinda of airdrop or bounty campaign on this one since it certaintly looks very important and features on this platform are really huge enough. I will like to see the local fiat exchange comes to live and get to support the local currencies as i think thats going to be a real challenge

alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

Great idea. I think the conversion inside the wallet with a zero commission will be able to attract a lot of users who want to make money.
Zero commission is a really attractive feature. I really hope that thanks to this they will find good support.
That's what make the project be good from the others. Having this features will surely be like by most people of crypto. It will definitely receives good support once it will be implemented in the market. Hopefully, the team will have a better plans in the future for the betterment of the project.
As I understand, the team is busy creating the most improved products right now. And at the launch of the second-generation biometric security device Gigzi Iris in 2020, this will be the final stage of modernization.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

I will hope to see some kinda of airdrop or bounty campaign on this one since it certaintly looks very important and features on this platform are really huge enough. I will like to see the local fiat exchange comes to live and get to support the local currencies as i think thats going to be a real challenge
I read that the team has no plans to conduct airdrop. But overall, the project offers excellent opportunities in the Bounty campaign to get awards.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

No doubt the project is have legitimacy since they also post their activities and physical appearance in public crypto gatherings in their social media. It's going to give assurance to contributors that they have a company, working people and I hope they can develop their concept sooner.
The team was well prepared to start selling tokens. And of course, all participants have the confidence that the team has good experts to complete the work. I can see that.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

Right, that is why it is very important to the team to give all their efforts and hardwork. This will surely make the project successful. The team should not stop in thinking for an idea to make the project attractive and useful to everyone. Looking forward for more updates and success of the project.
The first partners have already been received for the project. I think this is important for early investors. Now I think we need to see the first product presentation to learn about new partners that are useful for GIGZI.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

As I understand, the team is busy creating the most improved products right now. And at the launch of the second-generation biometric security device Gigzi Iris in 2020, this will be the final stage of modernization.
It is good, I am sure that after launching the first product we will be able to understand all the quality of the system. The security that Gigzi offers is important to me.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

It is good, I am sure that after launching the first product we will be able to understand all the quality of the system. The security that Gigzi offers is important to me.
Of those projects that previously offered safe work with assets, in my opinion, Gigzi offers the most innovative way. That's cool.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

Of those projects that previously offered safe work with assets, in my opinion, Gigzi offers the most innovative way. That's cool.
If we consider that this security technology is used in serious organizations, then of course the project goes to a new level of quality. I think many Gigzi users will appreciate this quality.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

If we consider that this security technology is used in serious organizations, then of course the project goes to a new level of quality. I think many Gigzi users will appreciate this quality.
We will already be able to use IriTech technology when starting the first products. I think the first user feedback is important for GIGZI developers to evaluate the success of their work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: