Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

If we consider that this security technology is used in serious organizations, then of course the project goes to a new level of quality. I think many Gigzi users will appreciate this quality.
We will already be able to use IriTech technology when starting the first products. I think the first user feedback is important for GIGZI developers to evaluate the success of their work.
I read that the team will use the open test phase to better understand the needs of the users. But I think that experienced professionals will be able to develop a great product.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

I would like to know about the readiness of the project to sell tokens. Why did you choose such a long-running stage of the Bounty campaign before you started Crowdsale?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

I would like to know about the readiness of the project to sell tokens. Why did you choose such a long-running stage of the Bounty campaign before you started Crowdsale?

Hello their dude where is bounty you are referring too? Its not even listed on the first page of the thread, Can share me the link somehow?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

Hello their dude where is bounty you are referring too? Its not even listed on the first page of the thread, Can share me the link somehow?
The team created a separate topic for Bounty. There is also a group in Telegram.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5055492.0
https://t.me/gigzibounty
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

I saw that the participants of the Bounty campaign were interested in the fact that payments are made in ETH. This is a great way to advertise a project and not to reduce the cost of a token during listing.

Sound interesting. Can you provide or share me the link through the bounty campaign? ETH  payouts are attracting than tokens, 100% you can cashout ETH instant.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

I saw that the participants of the Bounty campaign were interested in the fact that payments are made in ETH. This is a great way to advertise a project and not to reduce the cost of a token during listing.

Sound interesting. Can you provide or share me the link through the bounty campaign? ETH  payouts are attracting than tokens, 100% you can cashout ETH instant.
I'll repeat the participant who already did it. I hope, friend, you'll find a category for yourself.
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

I'll repeat the participant who already did it. I hope, friend, you'll find a category for yourself.

Thanks, I already visited the thread and saw 10k ETH possible price pool for the campaign? Wow, that's kinda big if they can reach that kind of level.

PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

I have been following the project for a long time and I know about the start of the Bounty campaign, but it seems to me that the team needs to add a link to the Bounty campaign on the first page of the topic. This will make it easier for participants to get information and support the project.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

I have been following the project for a long time and I know about the start of the Bounty campaign, but it seems to me that the team needs to add a link to the Bounty campaign on the first page of the topic. This will make it easier for participants to get information and support the project.
Well, I think that those participants who are interested in participation will be able to find information about the project, because the community is very active here, and the campaign of bounty is not over yet.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

Well, I think that those participants who are interested in participation will be able to find information about the project, because the community is very active here, and the campaign of bounty is not over yet.
But in my opinion, everyone needs to hurry up to get into those categories that are interesting for their generosity. Good luck to all participants.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Thanks, I already visited the thread and saw 10k ETH possible price pool for the campaign? Wow, that's kinda big if they can reach that kind of level.
The team promises to make such generosity. I think that there is no cheating, because investments are already added to the project. I know that the team started working with private investors, and it helps to develop the project according to the planned strategy.
Badamainleyd

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

Gigzi team offers a good way to profit and work with crypto-assets. I hope that this will interest a large number of participants, their number can help the system to develop its capabilities.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

Gigzi team offers a good way to profit and work with crypto-assets. I hope that this will interest a large number of participants, their number can help the system to develop its capabilities.
Gigzi has planned a quality advertising campaign both during the sale of tokens and during the launch of products. On this I am sure that the number of participants of the system will be replenished constantly. I'm counting on that.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

That is true. This currenct great crypto project has a good platform to be told in here. Moreover, that is true that the Gigzi team offers a great ay of gaining profits. I was hoping that with this kind of project, it will continuously keep on striving and conquering the competitors that is already been a part of life here in the the crypto currency community.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

The team promises to make such generosity. I think that there is no cheating, because investments are already added to the project. I know that the team started working with private investors, and it helps to develop the project according to the planned strategy.
I think that with the support of private investors, Gigzi will be able to show a quick result.  I certainly want to see a test version to evaluate the capabilities of the products.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

That is true. This currenct great crypto project has a good platform to be told in here. Moreover, that is true that the Gigzi team offers a great ay of gaining profits. I was hoping that with this kind of project, it will continuously keep on striving and conquering the competitors that is already been a part of life here in the the crypto currency community.
I now do not see the competition for Gigzi. I have full confidence that such advantages, which are in this project, have not yet been disclosed in the near future. So the success awaits Gigzi. Cool
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Gigzi has planned a quality advertising campaign both during the sale of tokens and during the launch of products. On this I am sure that the number of participants of the system will be replenished constantly. I'm counting on that.
So what kind of advertising campaign? Is it a bounty campaign programs? If that so then that is great for the Gigzi to gain more users, supporters and especially serious potential investors.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

I now do not see the competition for Gigzi. I have full confidence that such advantages, which are in this project, have not yet been disclosed in the near future. So the success awaits Gigzi. Cool
Well, competitors cannot be so avoided here in the world we are living into, and most especially here in the crypto currency community. So I will agree to him that competitors are just part of here and most businesses that just make them to much better and stronger or to prove and see ifthey deserve to keep supporting or not.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

The team has approved this plan for a long time. I think they will be able to make such generosity. Now the community should help the project become popular. This is mutually beneficial cooperation.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

Well, competitors cannot be so avoided here in the world we are living into, and most especially here in the crypto currency community. So I will agree to him that competitors are just part of here and most businesses that just make them to much better and stronger or to prove and see ifthey deserve to keep supporting or not.
Gigzi has huge potential and reliable partners. I think that competitors will actually help the team to prove their competence in all question that are related to investment in precious metals. Competition helps to define the best. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: