Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

Gigzi creates a network of local partners. This is to facilitate exchanges between cryptocurrencies and fiat money. I think this is a very important point in expanding the use of cryptocurrency in general and worldwide.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

I like how the team is progressing in the work on the project. I think that the success of the project we will see during the sale of tokens. I personally have already decided to support the project. Very profitable participation how to generate quick profits and when storing tokens.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

the team gave an excellent article about their capabilities. I think it will help new participants to understand the essence of the project very quickly.
https://medium.com/gigzi/borderless-financial-system-of-the-future-f1f63051b806
This is an interesting article because they give worthy information in which people might get attracted to invest in the project. Hope you have a great day.
Indeed buddy, this is really a fantastic one. This article seems very nice and can help the project. Make the people attracted to the project. This is such a informative article. Good and advantageous one. Surely this will gain and captivate the interest and support of many.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
Umm, actually, they have already make all those idea came to be a real thing. I mean, they wished all of your wish in the thread.
Absolutely, brilliant answer buddy, the project wish for users,  supporters and investors it was given. Good people and supporters who supported the project for quite sometime now and investors who give the project a blood to circulate and the users who will enjoy and benefited by many in the near future.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

I think we will learn many interesting facts about the development of the project during the preparation of the GIGZI to sell tokens. And it will add those participants who do not know all the goals of the team.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

An independent team who will protect all the wealth pf the investors easily.but what is the benefit will get the team from here?will it effect the coin launch?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
Umm, actually, they have already make all those idea came to be a real thing. I mean, they wished all of your wish in the thread.

I mean they promise to make it a real thing so they are in theory atleast they are supposed to make it true. But how far they'll go is still debatable
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

An independent team who will protect all the wealth pf the investors easily.but what is the benefit will get the team from here?will it effect the coin launch?
An allocation of 1.5%  Gigzi Black will be paid to the development team. I think the team was able to coordinate all the needs of its participants, not only the profits of the platform.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

I mean they promise to make it a real thing so they are in theory atleast they are supposed to make it true. But how far they'll go is still debatable
The Gigzi plan is to make the system available all over the world and for all comers. Of course, they will need some time, but I think that the developers are tuned to the winning final.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

The Gigzi plan is to make the system available all over the world and for all comers. Of course, they will need some time, but I think that the developers are tuned to the winning final.
We are now seeing a successful start to develop products that the team will soon present to the community. I think the situation will be more understandable after testing and running applications.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

I think we will learn many interesting facts about the development of the project during the preparation of the GIGZI to sell tokens. And it will add those participants who do not know all the goals of the team.
I will be interested in the open phase of application testing. I think that after the sale of tokens, investors will be able to ascertain the competence of the team.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

We are now seeing a successful start to develop products that the team will soon present to the community. I think the situation will be more understandable after testing and running applications.
It seems to me that we will be able to understand the interest in the development of the sale of Crowdsale. And the increase in the value of tokens on the exchange will show the success of testing the first product.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

I will be interested in the open phase of application testing. I think that after the sale of tokens, investors will be able to ascertain the competence of the team.
I think the team's experience will help create a product that is going to be popular around the world. Moreover, the reputable partners have already seen the professionalism of the developers and supported their idea at the early stage of ICO.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

The smart contract is already offered for review by the community. I hope that the sale of tokens will provide Gigzi with a full sale of tokens so that the products are implemented quickly and efficiently. This will guarantee the operation of the system according to the road map.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

The smart contract is already offered for review by the community. I hope that the sale of tokens will provide Gigzi with a full sale of tokens so that the products are implemented quickly and efficiently. This will guarantee the operation of the system according to the road map.
If the Bounty campaign is able to properly make the community acquaintance with the GIGZI  project, I think the project will successfully finish the ICO.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

If the Bounty campaign is able to properly make the community acquaintance with the GIGZI  project, I think the project will successfully finish the ICO.
Bounty has just begun its work and I still have no reason to doubt its quality. The team will conduct moderation of the content, and I am sure that the project will get maximum popularity.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

Bounty has just begun its work and I still have no reason to doubt its quality. The team will conduct moderation of the content, and I am sure that the project will get maximum popularity.

In terms of the outcome of a bounty program it is difficult to determine how much of an impact it really makes, but it certainly helps to raise awareness.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

I would like to know about the presentation of the test version before you open the sale of tokens. Does the community have a chance to see some of your products? For example, an interface or prototype.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

In terms of the outcome of a bounty program it is difficult to determine how much of an impact it really makes, but it certainly helps to raise awareness.
I think the team has chosen the right categories in order to get a large audience of potential participants to invest and use the system.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

I think the team has chosen the right categories in order to get a large audience of potential participants to invest and use the system.
Of course, the bounty program has a positive impact on the development of the project, in my opinion. More people and potential investors can learn about this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: