Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35024 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

I would like to know about the presentation of the test version before you open the sale of tokens. Does the community have a chance to see some of your products? For example, an interface or prototype.
As I heard from the project representatives, the team is doing everything possible to provide its work for a timely review. But it seems to me that it is a question of open testing after the completion of the ICO project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

I would like to know about the presentation of the test version before you open the sale of tokens. Does the community have a chance to see some of your products? For example, an interface or prototype.
As I heard from the project representatives, the team is doing everything possible to provide its work for a timely review. But it seems to me that it is a question of open testing after the completion of the ICO project
Main objective of any ICO is fund raising in established periods. If it is reached, then the team can embody all the ideas and without problems to start the project.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

the team gave an excellent article about their capabilities. I think it will help new participants to understand the essence of the project very quickly.
https://medium.com/gigzi/borderless-financial-system-of-the-future-f1f63051b806
Yes, I appreciated this article. Developers very well describe all the advantages. I hope that everyone who wants to learn about GIGZI, could see it.
I am confident that the Bounty campaign will advance the project and project overview will be available in different social media. This is an effective way to tell many people about GIGZI.

Not only it that, it also a way of disseminating their information in the crypto community. This is commonly the strategy about  how things should be done because investors definitely will get interest to know more about the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

Main objective of any ICO is fund raising in established periods. If it is reached, then the team can embody all the ideas and without problems to start the project.
Well, we hope that they can achieve their targeted funds so that they can fully develop this platform and be choosen to be invested by many people of crypto. And I think, they must have to work hard in marketing and advertising so they can caught the interests of the people to invest.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

As I understand, the team is busy creating the most improved products right now. And at the launch of the second-generation biometric security device Gigzi Iris in 2020, this will be the final stage of modernization.
It is good, I am sure that after launching the first product we will be able to understand all the quality of the system. The security that Gigzi offers is important to me.

Do the dev don't have any beta testing so that at least they can fixed some bugs that may affect the performance of the platform? This is a must because they are holding assets which security must be the top priority to prevent it from being hacked.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

For this period of time very many companies simply refuse such actions as it is very financially expensive. But nevertheless I would like to take part directly in testing of a product too.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

I would like to know about the readiness of the project to sell tokens. Why did you choose such a long-running stage of the Bounty campaign before you started Crowdsale?

It's a common sense ! you promote you project early, So when you start your Crowdsale, you will find investors who buy your tokens, if you didn't promote early, who will find out about token sale !

I've noticed from the first page, If you click the picture of the person from the team it brings you back to the main page? It would be good if they can put a link directly to the person profile like in LINKEDIN right?

Yep, I faced same thing, team section doesn't contain links to their profiles, Anyway I searched manually on LINKEDIN and I was able to find GIGZI's profile [ link ], only few of them have profile, I think that's why they didn't include the links.
I looked also in https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/gigzi, 4 of 18 Team Members Verified, Company Verified, KYC Interview Conducted.

No doubt the project is have legitimacy since they also post their activities and physical appearance in public crypto gatherings in their social media. It's going to give assurance to contributors that they have a company, working people and I hope they can develop their concept sooner.

For me, it's the opposite, there is still lack of necessary information and I don't think the team show up on social media yet, only some photos of their advisors.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

In our digital world we can experience a lot of expenses and we require financial security and wealth management where GIGZI adds a challenging help for us to deal with our future unexpected expenses and a right solution at present.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

When uploading the announcement page on a mobile phone, it comes up pixelated.

It doesn't happen for other 'images' so it might be something worth looking into.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

The smart contract is already offered for review by the community. I hope that the sale of tokens will provide Gigzi with a full sale of tokens so that the products are implemented quickly and efficiently. This will guarantee the operation of the system according to the road map.
If the Bounty campaign is able to properly make the community acquaintance with the GIGZI  project, I think the project will successfully finish the ICO.
Bounty has just begun its work and I still have no reason to doubt its quality. The team will conduct moderation of the content, and I am sure that the project will get maximum popularity.

In terms of the outcome of a bounty program it is difficult to determine how much of an impact it really makes, but it certainly helps to raise awareness.
I think the team has chosen the right categories in order to get a large audience of potential participants to invest and use the system.
They even kept an ETH utilization to encourage participants and increase the sale, there was more traffic certainly how about the initial phase discounts or any additional bonus?
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

Well, we hope that they can achieve their targeted funds so that they can fully develop this platform and be choosen to be invested by many people of crypto. And I think, they must have to work hard in marketing and advertising so they can caught the interests of the people to invest.

What we can do for now is hoping that they can achieve their target. They should not stop in developing the project in order many will invest the project. Work hard in promotional side and advertisement in order many will find it interesting.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

The smart contract is already offered for review by the community. I hope that the sale of tokens will provide Gigzi with a full sale of tokens so that the products are implemented quickly and efficiently. This will guarantee the operation of the system according to the road map.
If the Bounty campaign is able to properly make the community acquaintance with the GIGZI  project, I think the project will successfully finish the ICO.
Bounty has just begun its work and I still have no reason to doubt its quality. The team will conduct moderation of the content, and I am sure that the project will get maximum popularity.

In terms of the outcome of a bounty program it is difficult to determine how much of an impact it really makes, but it certainly helps to raise awareness.
I think the team has chosen the right categories in order to get a large audience of potential participants to invest and use the system.
GIGZI have focused with an idea of need focusing on the individual burden so they take the challenge in understanding all the ledger account of an independent and managing their wealth with a right plan.
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:02:46 AM

Hello! Couldn't find fundraising information in the white paper! Tell me what amount SoftCap and HardCap? Thank! Successes to you in realization of the conceived!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:14:13 AM

Usually, the product will come out after the ICO but it will be nice if they can show something. That's going to attract more ICO contributors.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
this is a good decision takem by you. really appreciated. if there will be any discount of first selling I would like to think about investment oviously

alexsmalex

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

As I understand, the team is busy creating the most improved products right now. And at the launch of the second-generation biometric security device Gigzi Iris in 2020, this will be the final stage of modernization.
It is good, I am sure that after launching the first product we will be able to understand all the quality of the system. The security that Gigzi offers is important to me.

Do the dev don't have any beta testing so that at least they can fixed some bugs that may affect the performance of the platform? This is a must because they are holding assets which security must be the top priority to prevent it from being hacked.
The testing phase will be offered before the official opening of each product. We see it in the description of the road map. I am sure that the team will use this period to identify inaccuracies in the work.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
this is a good decision takem by you. really appreciated. if there will be any discount of first selling I would like to think about investment oviously
The team described the list of available bonuses for different categories of investors.
 "The bonus structure that will be applied for the purchase of GZB during the crowdsale is as follows:
• 15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH
• 30% on investments above 530 ETH
• 45% on investments of 1600 ETH or above"
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

The team described the list of available bonuses for different categories of investors.
 "The bonus structure that will be applied for the purchase of GZB during the crowdsale is as follows:
In general, the team offered a good principle of distributing the bonus to investors. I think that for private investors there are even greater discounts on early purchase.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

Hello! Couldn't find fundraising information in the white paper! Tell me what amount SoftCap and HardCap? Thank! Successes to you in realization of the conceived!
Hello. Gigzi has a section 4.4 of Minimum Threshold in white paper.
SoftCap  $7,000,000
HardCap $24,000,000
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

In general, the team offered a good principle of distributing the bonus to investors. I think that for private investors there are even greater discounts on early purchase.

I am glad to see that the team is interested in different categories of investors. In addition, I read that the minimum contribution to the project during the Crowdsale is the 0.000000000000000001 ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: