Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35030 times)
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

The cost of the token is very acceptable for investment. Only here we will see such a proposal. It seems to me that after the token is released, the team will be able to hold it in high positions.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

What else does the team plan in this period for its community other than the Bounty campaign? I would like to know about events before the token is available for investment.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

What else does the team plan in this period for its community other than the Bounty campaign? I would like to know about events before the token is available for investment.
The team has shown all major events in the road map. We need to follow the messages on Twitter, and there will be interesting facts about the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Community grows every day around GIGZI, it is not clear to me yet how quickly the stage of the Crowdsale will be completed, but I think they'll quickly collect the soft cap.
it is quite real. With so much support from the users, really build a cap that will show what the project and its team are capable of.
We will soon learn how participants trust the project at an early stage of development. We still have time to make a decision to support the project. But I've already made a conclusion for myself.
It is interesting to hear what decision you made. If you do not mind writing what you think about this project. Thank.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

Crowdsale start time is approaching. I would like to know how the team evaluates the number of its community for the successful sale of tokens.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

Community grows every day around GIGZI, it is not clear to me yet how quickly the stage of the Crowdsale will be completed, but I think they'll quickly collect the soft cap.
it is quite real. With so much support from the users, really build a cap that will show what the project and its team are capable of.
We will soon learn how participants trust the project at an early stage of development. We still have time to make a decision to support the project. But I've already made a conclusion for myself.
It is interesting to hear what decision you made. If you do not mind writing what you think about this project. Thank.
If you are interested in my opinion as well, I want to support the project at an early stage of development, but I have not yet determined the amount of investment.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

If you are interested in my opinion as well, I want to support the project at an early stage of development, but I have not yet determined the amount of investment.
I believe that the amount of investment is a personal matter of each user. But it seems to me that today there are few investors who are willing to invest large sums in any projects.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

Crowdsale start time is approaching. I would like to know how the team evaluates the number of its community for the successful sale of tokens.
It is too early for us to draw any conclusions about the number of participants. I see that the number of community is growing in Telegram. I think we will see big changes in 27 days of preparing the project for the sale of tokens.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

I believe that the amount of investment is a personal matter of each user. But it seems to me that today there are few investors who are willing to invest large sums in any projects.
I am sure that the team understands this complexity for the ICO projects and it offers different options for investors with very low minimum contribution.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

It is too early for us to draw any conclusions about the number of participants. I see that the number of community is growing in Telegram. I think we will see big changes in 27 days of preparing the project for the sale of tokens.

Probably, they have some promotion or a strategic plan to attract more people to get to know more about the platform. Hopefully, those who are in the the telegram are also somehow part of the community that support about the progress of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

Probably, they have some promotion or a strategic plan to attract more people to get to know more about the platform. Hopefully, those who are in the the telegram are also somehow part of the community that support about the progress of the project.
But I must say that the project is only in the initial stage of development. To see any results, they at least need to collect a soft cap.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

But I must say that the project is only in the initial stage of development. To see any results, they at least need to collect a soft cap.
I think many investors will be pleased with this opportunity and will be happy to invest in precious metals, I think it will be the most profitable.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

I think many investors will be pleased with this opportunity and will be happy to invest in precious metals, I think it will be the most profitable.
I myself was interested in gold coins. I think in the future the project is just a huge success, as the platform can be used to pay for goods and services between users.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

Well, we hope that the team will make better promotions for this project so that when the token sales is open, more people will be here to invest. Also, they need to do something that will make the community attractive to the investors for them to be aware about the happenings here.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
this is a good decision takem by you. really appreciated. if there will be any discount of first selling I would like to think about investment oviously
The team described the list of available bonuses for different categories of investors.
 "The bonus structure that will be applied for the purchase of GZB during the crowdsale is as follows:
• 15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH
• 30% on investments above 530 ETH
• 45% on investments of 1600 ETH or above"
this is good amount of bounus they are offer. investors might be attract on this. team work is really good settled
Yes, large investors can very well save on this. And it turns out they can buy this gold cheaper. This is a good advantage.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
this is a good decision takem by you. really appreciated. if there will be any discount of first selling I would like to think about investment oviously
The team described the list of available bonuses for different categories of investors.
 "The bonus structure that will be applied for the purchase of GZB during the crowdsale is as follows:
• 15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH
• 30% on investments above 530 ETH
• 45% on investments of 1600 ETH or above"
this is good amount of bounus they are offer. investors might be attract on this. team work is really good settled
Yes, large investors can very well save on this. And it turns out they can buy this gold cheaper. This is a good advantage.
Well, for me it's pretty big amount of the deposit. For starters, I'm going to invest 2 ETH. And after that I will wait and draw conclusions for myself.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Well, for me it's pretty big amount of the deposit. For starters, I'm going to invest 2 ETH. And after that I will wait and draw conclusions for myself.
I think the investor's opinion may change during the development period of the project. Now we need to focus on the success of the developers to make the decision to invest.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Based on my understanding Gigzi empowers their members to manage their wealth indepently through blockchain. Is this like a financial institution that will manage your fiat and crypto assets?
You will manage your assets yourself, and Gigzi gives you all the tools for such actions, while helping to preserve wealth in case of use of GZP, GZG and GZS.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

Well, we hope that the team will make better promotions for this project so that when the token sales is open, more people will be here to invest. Also, they need to do something that will make the community attractive to the investors for them to be aware about the happenings here.
I think that the developers will continue to publish about their project on different channels. After all, explanations about the benefits of Gigzi will be able to open the project for the huge blockchain community .
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

I think that the developers will continue to publish about their project on different channels. After all, explanations about the benefits of Gigzi will be able to open the project for the huge blockchain community .

I wanted to make sure it was. I thought that the team would participate in conferences to better reveal their idea and increase the number of followers, but the speed of development of the project can be a good way to get users around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: