Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35030 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

GIGZI project is important not only creating secure logging in, but will provide many other benefits. I think investors should examine them carefully.
You're right, of course. The essence of the system is very deep and is not on the surface. I still learn the details about the project, and I like what I saw in GIGZI.
If there is a proper planning at the initial level then as a team they can do securely execute the plan also cooperation from all the developers will conspire to a successful wealth management.
Now the team shows good organization of workflows, but I think that we will be able to fully understand the quality of work only after the token is released for exchanges.
The most important thing now is at least the workflow looks good so that we must continue to support this project team so that in the future it can continue to grow and continue to update information about this project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

Now the team shows good organization of workflows, but I think that we will be able to fully understand the quality of work only after the token is released for exchanges.
The most important thing now is at least the workflow looks good so that we must continue to support this project team so that in the future it can continue to grow and continue to update information about this project
I see a very active community here, and this is not only due to the active Bounty campaign. The participants are interested in the development of the project and its successes, and I like that the team was able to interest everyone at the early stage of ICO.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

GIGZI project is important not only creating secure logging in, but will provide many other benefits. I think investors should examine them carefully.
You're right, of course. The essence of the system is very deep and is not on the surface. I still learn the details about the project, and I like what I saw in GIGZI.
If there is a proper planning at the initial level then as a team they can do securely execute the plan also cooperation from all the developers will conspire to a successful wealth management.
In my opinion, the team has quality experts for all stages of development and strategy planning. So I think they will be able to properly distribute the attracted investments.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

In my opinion, the team has quality experts for all stages of development and strategy planning. So I think they will be able to properly distribute the attracted investments.
Well, I hope that the success of the project will provide investors with a good profit, both during the sale of tokens, and during the operation of the system. I would like to be able to store my deposits in precious metals.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

Developers offer a quality model of protection of their token from devaluation in the process of launching the Gigzi system. I think that for investors this is an important indicator of an effective strategy of  Gigzi.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

Developers offer a quality model of protection of their token from devaluation in the process of launching the Gigzi system. I think that for investors this is an important indicator of an effective strategy of  Gigzi.
Stimulation of participants for long-term storage of GZB is also very important for me. In fact encouragement of participants by means of payment of deposit is very valuable mechanism to increase stability of system.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

Stimulation of participants for long-term storage of GZB is also very important for me. In fact encouragement of participants by means of payment of deposit is very valuable mechanism to increase stability of system.
For token owners, this stimulation brings a good profit. I think the team will be able to create the correct structure of the system so that the participants are interested in working with Gigzi.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Hello! Couldn't find fundraising information in the white paper! Tell me what amount SoftCap and HardCap? Thank! Successes to you in realization of the conceived!

I looked for it too, I hate when I have to search hard to get simple info. Those things should be put in the header of website, because it's the first things that anyone would like to know. Anyway, according to the admin on Telegram, they set it in Dollar, $7.000.000 as softcap and 24.000.000 as hard cap.
It seems to me that the team has chosen this view for its site, so that the participants would be interested in reading the technical documentation and communicating with the project representative. Smiley
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

It seems to me that the team has chosen this view for its site, so that the participants would be interested in reading the technical documentation and communicating with the project representative. Smiley
I think it is a legitimate desire of developers. The team offered a sufficient period of time to explore the project.  It seems to me that potential investors should show respect for the project and study the technical description.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

I am sure that 60% profit will be a good stimulus for investors. Only I have not fully understood, from what period the accrual will take place.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

I am sure that 60% profit will be a good stimulus for investors. Only I have not fully understood, from what period the accrual will take place.
I think that only all applications will be able to implement the team plan. But we better get this information from the developers, I have not yet found these details in the description.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

If I understand everything correctly, the accrual of profit will occur after the launch of TREASURY and WALLET, Phase Q1 2019.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

If I understand everything correctly, the accrual of profit will occur after the launch of TREASURY and WALLET, Phase Q1 2019.
If the project will follow the roadmap, then I think the participants will get the first profit pretty quickly. I want to use that chance.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

I think that the description given to us by the team reveals all the stages of the investment fund distribution, and the smart contract ensures transparent operation of the system.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

I want to understand how the biometric protection device will be used when loading  GIGZI wallet. This stage is not completely understandable for me, but I want to be ready for it.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

I want to understand how the biometric protection device will be used when loading  GIGZI wallet. This stage is not completely understandable for me, but I want to be ready for it.
We will have more details in January next year. For sure, the team will provide all participants with the necessary information before opening the wallet application.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

We will have more details in January next year. For sure, the team will provide all participants with the necessary information before opening the wallet application.
Of course, the team will talk about the use of the device, because, as I understand, its use will require additional cash costs.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Of course, the team will talk about the use of the device, because, as I understand, its use will require additional cash costs.
In that case, I'll wait for additional reports of the use of such a device. Because the security of the system depends, to some extent, the use of this device.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

I think that the description given to us by the team reveals all the stages of the investment fund distribution, and the smart contract ensures transparent operation of the system.
I agree with you. Now we should support this project in order to make the team was able to finish the job. I hope that the number of early investors will provide a collection of investment fund.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

I agree with you. Now we should support this project in order to make the team was able to finish the job. I hope that the number of early investors will provide a collection of investment fund.
I think that the Bounty campaign will help to open the project's potential  in different social media, but also the task of the team now is not easy. They need to prove their early activity in development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: