Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:14:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

I think that a lot of decentralized applications will be connection the Gigzi system, as a smart contract will ensure that the data in the system is  unaltered.
Of course, companies that want to work in a safe environment will use the resources available in the Gigzi system.  I think that the information about the project has already interested some of them.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

I think that a lot of decentralized applications will be connection the Gigzi system, as a smart contract will ensure that the data in the system is  unaltered.
Of course, companies that want to work in a safe environment will use the resources available in the Gigzi system.  I think that the information about the project has already interested some of them.
As I understood from the responses of the project representatives, there is already some work in this direction. Business companies are interested in the development of Gigzi.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Good project and deserves the attention of investors. I would like to support the project during the beginning of the sale of tokens.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

Good project and deserves the attention of investors. I would like to support the project during the beginning of the sale of tokens.
I read about interesting bonuses for early investors. I hope I can get the Gigzi tokens too. Now I follow the events on the project to learn more about the success of the project.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

I hope that the team will inform us about interesting events and before the opening of the Gigzi system. For many investors, all the news in development is important at the time of making the investment decision.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

I read about interesting bonuses for early investors. I hope I can get the Gigzi tokens too. Now I follow the events on the project to learn more about the success of the project.
Team prepares a presentation of their successes for the community. But I would like to understand what will be presented to us. This can probably speed up the sale of Crowdsale.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

Can the community know the results of a private sale? I would like to know the number of participants.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

If the team can create a system that will quickly interact in all applications, I think that users will appreciate it and would be interested in further cooperation with Gigzi.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

The Gigzi tokens can grow very quickly in value. I think that many crypto-asset owners will be interested in the functionality of the system. To me, Gigzi can bring more confidence in the safety of my wealth.
These tokens can fall in price greatly. It is even more likely)) It is necessary to fully understand the full risk of such investments.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

The Gigzi tokens can grow very quickly in value. I think that many crypto-asset owners will be interested in the functionality of the system. To me, Gigzi can bring more confidence in the safety of my wealth.
These tokens can fall in price greatly. It is even more likely)) It is necessary to fully understand the full risk of such investments.
If we can use Gigzi Metal right away while opening the system, I think the risk is decreasing.
angrygerl

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

If we can use Gigzi Metal right away while opening the system, I think the risk is decreasing.
If I understand everything correctly that the team will prepare for the opening of two applications that will ensure the reliability of their system in the first phase of work.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

The price of precious metals is steadily rising. I think it will also motivate the system members to preserve their wealth in the Gigzi system.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

The price of precious metals is steadily rising. I think it will also motivate the system members to preserve their wealth in the Gigzi system.
The market of precious metals has relative stability, and on this for crypto-actives it will become very important moment in application of cryptocurrency in sphere of business.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

I have found a pattern from participant here who constantly share their sentiment about this project, just check 5 to 7 account from random users in this thread and looks like they're all paid to bump this thread all alts engaging with same project gigzi, PTX and horeca such activity to boost this thread artificially should not be tolerated.

Rating for this project
Whitepaper content: fair
Team: Poor ( team is visible only in their website, the authenticity is questionable)

Thus be careful and cautious investing in this project, paid shill and thread bumper are noticeable.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

I have found a pattern from participant here who constantly share their sentiment about this project, just check 5 to 7 account from random users in this thread and looks like they're all paid to bump this thread all alts engaging with same project gigzi, PTX and horeca such activity to boost this thread artificially should not be tolerated.

Rating for this project
Team: Poor ( team is visible only in their website, the authenticity is questionable)

Thus be careful and cautious investing in this project, paid shill and thread bumper are noticeable.
I think that the participants of the Bounty campaign and potential investors can express their opinion in support of the project. Community support is important during the project preparation period for the sale of tokens.
ziac
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

Rating for this project

I think that the participants of the Bounty campaign and potential investors can express their opinion in support of the project. Community support is important during the project preparation period for the sale of tokens.

I dont know what crap you're talking obviously you're a bot or just want to bump this thread! Such act is cheap and obviously this project is sketchy!

Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

Rating for this project

I dont know what crap you're talking obviously you're a bot or just want to bump this thread! Such act is cheap and obviously this project is sketchy!
I see no sense in your aggression. If you are not satisfied with the information about the project, which is posted here, then I am sure that you will be able to get the details of the development in Telegram.
ziac
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Rating for this project

I see no sense in your aggression. If you are not satisfied with the information about the project, which is posted here, then I am sure that you will be able to get the details of the development in Telegram.

Cause he replied a nonsense crap about my comment, this paid thread bumpers are one of few things to considered a warning for scam ICO's,  i know youre one of them. I will report this thread to DT's thread bumping is not torelated in this forum and so thus multi accounts, which obviously you and accomplice owns.

Vasyafet

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

All participants of the Forum have a right to personal opinion about the work of  ICO's. I think that only the results of active actions from the team will be able to reveal the potential of the project. I hope that the developers will prove their activity while selling tokens.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

Of course, the bounty program has a positive impact on the development of the project, in my opinion. More people and potential investors can learn about this project.

No doubt it has "some" impact, but who knows how much. It's almost impossible to estimate how many investors really decide to make a purchase based on bounty program advertising.
Bounty campaign does not affect the opinion of potential investors, but it increases awareness about the project on different channels. This is the main goal of the advertising campaign. The team has selected up a good list of categories.

Bounty campaigns indirectly affect potential investors. If they are looking around and see many people support a certain project they could decide to check it out further and then get hooked.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: