Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed?  (Read 1861 times)
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

panic and fear certainly exist with conditions and conditions that are like now needed by investors who have the confidence and patience for future investments so to feel panic can be overcome
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

I will panic about the dumping of coins, because there are still many altcoins in my wallet, and I will fear when I see that they are losing every second!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

Of course, panicking does make you feel unease and depress if you don't handle it well. To be honest, It's really depressing to see how your investment goes down, specially in this market. But experience will help us be a wiser investors. So yeah, maybe in my early days I feel those things, but now, I'm relaxed.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

I am disappointed with the market because my losses have exceeded 50%, and the bull market has no signs of coming. Sometimes I will ask if I should leave this game!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Well, everytime i have tokens in my wallet it made me depressed when the market has started to dumped this is why i made it feel panic selling but i always have to keep in mind that patience is the key to success. I use to wait more than a weeks until it to recover the market.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Definitely panicking doesn't help anyone feel better in bad situations. Panicking always puts me in a state of depression because i would feel that all i've working to get better altcoins is fruitless and aimless
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

in such cases, do not panic, there were mistakes when just started doing it, now I'm smarter not panic and wait.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

panic still makes depression too much, I suggest to anyone never to feel panic even though when the price is down, this will only make us regret later on. there is no calm word for panic things so staying in a calm and self-controlled position is important.

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

To start with once you are panicking, you can never be at ease so definitely you are depressed your question is somehow doesn't make any sense because no one can panic and be at ease
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

Yes, I panic so hard when my coin is dumped. The biggest dump was about 97%, it is awful. I just through away my money.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Yeah markets are so stressful, before when the price gets dump i do panic selling and a week later its started to comeback at the peak price, thats happen to me several times before, but right now i learn how to control my emotion by joining in some social campaigns etc i make my self busy so i forget temporary my asets and its working , mistakes really are the best teacher.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

In many cases, panic is an overreaction to market decline, especially in bear markets. Because many coins die, people are always worried that their coin will happen like this, so once the market falls, it will inevitably cause panic,it is human instinct.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

Yes, I panic so hard when my coin is dumped. The biggest dump was about 97%, it is awful. I just through away my money.
Mistake like that is a learning steps into a much better understanding of this business, panic selling will generate regrets and it will be depressing when you are seeing that the value are starting to recover, lots of good traders now are also did the same mistake before but after learning how crypto works then they are now well aware and open minded to work and decide in a proper manner.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

In investment, of course we must be prepared for risk, as we know that crypto investment is very risky so that when we invest, we must be prepared to lose money, and of course we must be prepared for adverse conditions.
Ganzig45

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

At the beginning of the way, when I first became acquainted with trading, I often had panic attacks, and this is not surprising, because I was hit by the February depression. Six months later, my nerves were probably tempered and I stopped being so serious because I mentally said goodbye to my money. After some time, I simply closed the terminal for 2-3 weeks and sometimes even a month and did other things. The experience is paying off., And I almost got my losses back.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

When I was new in crypto, I feel really bad whenever I sell too early or too late. It is as if I missed an opportunity to sell at a better price. However, I realized that feeling bad about your decision in crypto will do you no good. Instead, I look for better opportunities that can possibly give me something good in the future.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

I have not felt panic for a long time. Maybe it's sad if the coin has fallen a lot. But it is clear that I do not run at once to sell. Most of the coins I have are ready to hold for a long time, so temporary losses do not drive me into depression
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

When I was new in crypto, I feel really bad whenever I sell too early or too late. It is as if I missed an opportunity to sell at a better price. However, I realized that feeling bad about your decision in crypto will do you no good. Instead, I look for better opportunities that can possibly give me something good in the future.
It's normal if we feel bad for the first time, right?
But, it's OK. Everything happened for a reason, so is a failure. We can learn from that and make ourselves better in the future.

zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

I do not think that there are people who like to panic and there are people who get a kind of pleasure from panic, so I think that it would be best of all not to panic, otherwise you can lose a lot of money
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

You know, if it is really panic, you shoudl better meet the doctor or any other person, who would be able to help you dealing with it in the shortest possible terms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: