Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed?  (Read 1861 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Panicking will never solve any problem for anyone at all and it would even increase the problem as you tend to make silly decisions and get your health deteriorate as you work your emotions hugely.

One thing with the market is that you cannot always end up eating your cake and have it and you have to own up to every decisions you make which is why to be able to make solid decisions, you need to learn and have a plan and there is nothing absolutely better than that. When you dump your coins at loss, then it totally shows how ignorant the person is when it comes to understanding market trends and what to be doing with each trends.

I did it even earlier when I was a newbie and very inexperienced. sell when the coin is already collapsed - not the wisest decision
It is actually the dumbest decision as far as I am concerned. For a market while people are selling, and have completely sold out and you feel the market is undervalued or oversold, that is when you should be considering to start accumulating and you should be buying when you start seeing a lot of people beginning to get greedy in the market and it just keeps moving on and on with everyone calling moon and people getting greedy the more because at that point, the sustainability is something that would be hard to come by unless it is something caused by real life adoption and not some speculations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Personally, I do not show any emotions at all because I prepare myself in advance for the fact that if I bought a cryptocurrency, then I can lose this money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins?
No especially when you are used to it. I wouldn't buy panic selling anymore, I just learned from my past mistakes.
Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts?
Somehow.
Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.
I feel this as well and I guess this is normal as a trader.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

Sure it does. it is very hard to see your portfolio decreasing during the whole year. There were only several green days and that was it. There was no bull run or even something similar. Just keep believing in crypto, always stay calm and hodl your coins.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

If a person is engaged in cryptocurrency, then in such a falling market he will have depression and that is for sure. It is impossible to predict where the market will go at 100% and failures mostly occur. If the coin went down then you can sell and buy there at the bottom, but it is very risky. Sometimes keeping a coin in hold can lose everything if it is a scam project.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

It can be admitted that seeing the coin prices we have crashed and crashed drastically makes panic and can cause trading failure, and it can be prolonged depression, but to avoid it all, after knowing the price falls, then you should hold it for longer so you don't become a panicked seller and eventually lose
Cryptostruck

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Makes me more industrious
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

Personally, I do not show any emotions at all because I prepare myself in advance for the fact that if I bought a cryptocurrency, then I can lose this money.

When you have to sell coins because you start to panic, it's always very bad. When you make investments, you need to understand that the market is unpredictable, the price may fall. Why sell if the price has already fallen strongly. You can leave a coin and wait for better times.         
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

Panic very seriously puts pressure on a person’s subconscious, because today many projects are still very much starting to create scam projects from which people already have a fit of rabies, today it has become normal.
Micronometer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

Fear of failing is one of the reason most business do not succeed. Patience is the key. There is no point in dumping the coin just to see its increased price after the dump.
Angleworm

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Panic sell is always discouraged and will definitely loose money due to it. It is advised to keep patience when the coins go through rough times because eventually it will rise again.
Antinomist

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

I believe panic is the opposite word of ease. It's like fire and ice. So, no, not really. A lot of people invested in market, particularly in bitcoin, after btc price started climbing high abnormally. Perhaps they invested everything they had which was a mistake. Now when the bubble is over, they are one who lost everything. But if you look closely, you can see bitcoin is actually returning profits every year!
Symptomatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

If you panic, your cognitive and cerebral activities will be severely compromised and you will make wrong judgements. That's why they always say to calm down. When price of a coin I own goes down, I feel very bad to be honest. But never panic soothed my mind.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

panics it reasonable, but if this becomes a habit, it will be detrimental. When prices fall or rise will be essential to take immediate decisions but should be wisely. If the panic will lose keeps going then it results from crypto will not max. It takes familiar in this regard and will not be able to eliminate instant panic.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

If I would panic every time I make some bad calls on market, I would have a nervous breakdown several times a day. Take it easy and hope for the best.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

if you panic it's for sure you make bad decision regarding on your investment, same goes for people that handle business if you panic about your loss you will make bad decision and you will go downhill, you must handle your loss carefully and think about what would be the best decision and dont panic it will affect your decision making kinda the same if your tilted, the solution is dont panic dont let it get you keep the same normal mindset and think carefully.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Panicing does not help me, but I become angry, when something is wrong with the market and anger makes me to think faster, so I think that it is good for me.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

I used to be worried before in I bought a token and in short time I found out that it is dipping and I quickly sell and later realize that I need to know the market before taking any action on sell it buy and once it turn the other way I hold my position to see it moon again and I do that with coin that I believe in and has potential to grow cause not all coin deserve to hold on to.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

Haste will never lead to something good. Only the one who knows how to wait in the end remains in an advantageous position. Many when they started working with cryptocurrency, made the same mistake - they succumbed to general panic and sold their coins at the minimum rate, afraid to lose everything. Who was patient and in no hurry to sell, never later regretted it.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

Of course, no one will be happy when he sees how the price of his coins decreases, but I personally do not sell coins in a panic, because I am sure that this is a temporary phenomenon, and the price will sooner or later rise.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███