Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed?  (Read 1850 times)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

When you panic, there are different type of thought going through your head and you may end up confused making irrational decision that you may regret later. It is always hood to try to have a clear head when making trading or investment decisions, try to contain your panic!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Those emotional reactions that you have just described are more reminiscent of the mode of action of an inexperienced novice. Because an experienced investor never reacts this way to events.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Most of people panic about the state of market every day - forum is full of such topics, but the truth must be told: panic was never an option for successful people.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

I`m not panicking at all, because it will make a situation only worse. I think panicking make you more depressed and forcing you to do wrong things.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Of course, the fall in the price of your coins negatively affects your physical condition. During a panic, it is very difficult to restrain yourself and not sell everything immediately. But I am sure that you need to analyze the fall. This may be just a short-term dump.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

Panic make me feel depress before as that feeling make me decide like shit.
Then everything comes good when i learn how to handle the attitude in cryptocurrency.
i learned a lot from my mistakes, that is why i am good now. i am doing great now.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

I will always try to hold my coin, i have so many experience if there will be a big bull trend and it will get a big pump at the same time. I can be a patience person. what will be happening if that was only a bear trap and the price of coin goes even higher dude? that's all depend on the situation of the market itself.
Our hope is same, crypto currencies are recovering and coming out of the bearish market. If the bull comes pretty sure the price of crypto currency will continue to rise up to ATH and exceed last year, actually the same as the market is in bearish time, prices will continue to look for low prices and when market bulls come, the prices of crypto currency will continue highest price.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

Once I decided to sell my coins there is no going back I don't feel depressed I sell off and forget I never try to check the latest the price because I may feel unease and regretful,  I was able to deal with all that without any emotion I believed if I made enough profits I wouldn't bother myself rather look for another opportunity.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

Panic never brings anything good. Even the most persistent and smart investors are beginning to doubt. It only leads to destruction. Not only investors lose money, but also projects. The reputation suffers very seriously and they can make illogical decisions in a panic environment. In addition, there are a lot of stupid players on the market who fear the slightest rustling in the bushes. In any situation, we must first analyze.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

I am feeling depressed about the market now. All the coin I am holding is dump in a bad way. I almost lost all my money. But I'm still trying to hold on and wait for 2018 to end in 2019 and hope things will get better.

Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

if it turn out that, ill just sit it back and forget it then ill check the chart looking where to scale or buy more to less my average buy in. i usually dont go all in on alts i always keep enough FIAT on my back so when those things happen i can buy more to lessen my average

cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

I never panicked hard! I always think people are retards to make the price of something fluctuate so much when the coin is basically the same coin yesterday and today!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

It seems to me that the answer is obvious. Of course, I feel depressed. Firstly, due to the fact that I sell at a regular price, and secondly, I begin to doubt and think about the fact that the price may rise again and I am selling in vain now. It's hard
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

I am feeling depressed about the market now. All the coin I am holding is dump in a bad way. I almost lost all my money. But I'm still trying to hold on and wait for 2018 to end in 2019 and hope things will get better.
Maybe you should at least a small part of their money to invest in the currently promising coins? To get at least a small profit. But it is very risky. There is simply no exact guarantee that everything will improve by the new year. Huh Huh
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

It is not possible to be at ease when in panic mode. When someone panic, he will be unable to think clearly and take a right decision. It is very important to always calm down and not be an hurry when taking any decisions because decision in panic will bring regret later.

catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

I feel depression because I don't see that coins I bought earlier not raising in their price and of course I am worrying about this all the time
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

There is no reason in worrying about the things that you cannot affect. So when the market falls, I am still calm and it is the best strategy so far.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

If the drop is caused by major issue regarding the token and the team I'll pretty much check their updates to keep on track whether they will continue or not. If they seems to be half-hearted I'll immediately sell it to stop loss and recovery by trading. If the token has such value in few years time and the drop is cause by FUD then it is a buy signal to get more token for a cheaper price. To be depressed or happy will always be on your perspective. Remember cryptocurrency is not for the feint of hearts.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

the reading of the situation is important in this regard. does it decrease or away price certainly become the reasonable thing to happen in crypto. poise and also studied what makes crypto can rise and fall would be that should be analyzed and it will be better than having to panic and depression.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

the thing I'm most afraid of is when I panic. frankly, the panic is the thing I most want to avoid when trading because it is very likely that I will lose because I made a wrong choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: