Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed?  (Read 1861 times)
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

Initially when I newly joined Cryptocurrency business, I usually get depressed when a I panic because of a coin price .
It gets me depressed and all worked up being angry and over reacting to issues
But now that I have understood how the market works.
Price tank of a coin doesn't move me a bit... Because I am confident that the market will still recover.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

At such moments, it is best to leave the trade and do their daily household chores and try to escape. Of course it is difficult, but it is necessary. I also advise you not to drink alcohol , it will not help, moreover, can aggravate the situation.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

has become our instinct to survive so many of them immediately take the initiative to sell their coins when prices have just dropped, it is done to save their capital but sometimes the action is wrong because sometimes it only falls for a moment and then rises again, only it is indeed difficult to stay calm in that situation

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Panic selling make me feel down or depressed especially if the coin that i have sell started to increased it's price after i sell it, that is why even the market is red never hesitate to wait or to have patience for all of your holdings to increase it's value.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

You will be more stresssed if you will be carried by the downtrend in the market. Panic selling will never be the solution during times as such. Profit will be completely missed because the chance or possibility that the market will recover, will be also lost by doing such action. We should really consider holding whenever the market is falling since it is belived that dumps will not be permanent but rather temporary.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

General sentiments are depressed and you can tell it here by the way members are posting and answering those post and it's obvious to tell, the market is down for a long time and it's hard to find a good coin to invest and if you looked at your portfolio it adds to your depression.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

it is just a normal reaction of a human. Instead of focusing your energy through panicking, I suggest to stay ayaw from the market and live a normal life with your love ones. It is a good escape that I learned everytime I am feeling depressed.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

I think if you experience those things when the market value of the coins drops, you are not yet lose when you still have the coins. But if you sell it in the low price because of the FUD's there you might have some loses. Its better to HODL in a market situation like this.
crazy1204

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Makes me more stressed.I'm never cold-blooded.So I'm getting more stressed in panic.I can even go into depression because of these markets.I'm already looking for an excuse to go into depration.I'm more inclined when the market is like this.

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:19:54 AM

At first I was very nervous and upset. and now for some reason I didn’t care. My heart is calm and quiet, even when I look through my portfolio and see - 20%.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

I do not know anyone that can feel at ease when he is panicking, while I have never experimented that sensation when I'm trading or I am investing, I have experimented that sensation and it is not something nice, and about feeling depressed about your losses when the coin in which invested is going down that is completely natural but you cannot let it affect you or you're going to take some bad decisions.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

Panicking in an instance time when our holdings pump or dump in terms of prices cannot be avoided especially to those newbie traders like. Based on my experience , being panic can only cause stress in life and it can lead to depression when we can't handle our own mood in trading and investments.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:44:52 AM

Panicking in the trading or market does not feel me ease , it add the depression of the cryptoholders who are sufferring with the downfall of price value of coins in the market , panicking especially in selling of coins can contribute more the downfall of price value in the market , so panicking worsen more the situations of the market.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

As for me, panic is only resulting in more loss than stopping more loss.
Panicking could also trigger a regret in the future when ever the coins that we were loss during the panic selling, starting to rise and generating profit if we don't sell them in panic state.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:43:24 AM

I don't really feel depressed or anything. In my mind, I'm just trying to make wise decisions that could affect the future price of the coin and the profit I could get from it. I usually just wait it out if the price that turned out is not to my liking. Otherwise, I would sell my holdings piece by piece.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

Panic selling make me feel down or depressed especially if the coin that i have sell started to increased it's price after i sell it, that is why even the market is red never hesitate to wait or to have patience for all of your holdings to increase it's value.
This often happens and it is a bad thing. too freaking market condition certainly because many do not understand this aspect of crypto and this makes them easy to falter with the circumstances that exist. This will give bad results because the moment will make always wrong in taking decisions including too fast in selling.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

At first, I really started to panic when prices fell sharply and mass sales began because of investors panic. But over time, I realized that reliable cryptocurrencies in any case restore their previous positions. Therefore, do not panic, it is better to continue to buy and hold reliable coins, in the potential of which you believe.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

At first, I really started to panic when prices fell sharply and mass sales began because of investors panic. But over time, I realized that reliable cryptocurrencies in any case restore their previous positions. Therefore, do not panic, it is better to continue to buy and hold reliable coins, in the potential of which you believe.
dont be panic in any condition.i thinks it just a drama.many people trying to make market crash and they get benefit from this condition.personall i am still believe to this market especially for bitcoin.
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

It used to be that I felt like a fool, especially when I was an absolute newcomer.  Now panic is not so much mind control.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

Panicking it feels depressed because we always thinking about our coins we have if this gonna dump so much or not.
And we have chance to sell it to a low of price, So panicking for us it was not a good idea must better to be ready if the market dump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: