Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed?  (Read 1850 times)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

I think that all the same panic is probably one of the most natural sensations of a person who is in a stressful situation that occurs on the market today. And it is precisely such situations that force people to sell.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

We may regard the panic as survival instinct and unfortunately to control this feeling requires practice or a certain experience leading to the cryptocurrency side. In particular it is inevitable to control this feeling for a long time when we put our forces and energies in pursuit of a goal and maybe all can agree more everyone has this feeling.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

It's hurts to see your coins dumps and especially when it dumps so hard but as for me what has been keeping me strong is that i always think long term, because I believe in the future the coins will still go up high.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

Panic buy last year, panic sell this year. The trend in cryptocurrency is caused by a mass of investors who are doing same mistake like others.
When crypto is going down they are selling, when crypto is growing they are buying. It doesnt make a sense.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

in trade or investment, the nature of panic will surely make you lose because of selling all the crypto assets you have, for me to panic by selling all the crypto assets that I have is a big mistake, because someday it will come when crypto prices will skyrocket and be profitable big, or at least can return capital.
of course panic is not the solution, because basically in pursuit of your business you will reap even the slightest risk.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

throwing coins at cheap prices is not the right thing, but because sometimes we follow our feelings that say that the dump will continue then inevitably we have to let go so that the losses do not swell but sometimes our predictions are wrong and in my opinion it does not need to be regrettable

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

It's normal thing when people afraid when the value decreasing as long as they can control themself in order to prevent worse effect.
I'm usually stay calm and hold when it's continue decreasing but every people have their own tolerance, do they ?

It's hurts to see your coins dumps and especially when it dumps so hard but as for me what has been keeping me strong is that i always think long term, because I believe in the future the coins will still go up high.

Being an investor may suitable for crypto trading, IMO

Smiley
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

Not know who that did, panicked or not. Personally, I am glad that everything is falling now. I have already made a plan of my actions to get a good income
for myself, panic makes us uneasy because it certainly is at a price that is decreasing, so a better way is never to panic because the panic will take us on a bad road
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

Of course panic will cause depression, panic must be avoided because it will only make losses and obstacles to make a profit. Calm and patient, crypto will survive and by holding it will benefit in the future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

in this kind of days, i feel so bad for how much (in percentage) i loss, that i choose to don't look at the price for a while..maybe weeks..
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Who's crazy enough to just feel at ease when they saw the price was dropping while looking at their portfolio there's a lot of negative in it? Even a man with full of patience will get irritated while seeing their investment starting to fall drastically.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:23:31 PM

I think panicking should be out of the question in this industry. It will simply do no good but a lot of bad not just to your investments but also your confidence. A lot of people have been left in regrets as a result of poor decision made due to panicking. I personally don't panic on any crypto asset. If I find myself in a questionable position, I try to maintain a clear head and most times, I ensure I don't go about checking my portfolio every little time. Doing this could certainly wear you down and make you undertake rash decisions which most times lead to regrets. Try holding your positions and consider investing more time in trading research. 
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

There is never that dumping of your coin as it shown to you , actyit is the trick of some cunning people so that you get panicked and sell all your coin to them at very low rates and then they makes profit from your coin so my advice is to never get influenced by such people and you should keep in mind that all the investment you are investing in and not only crypto are very volatile one so rate flactuation is common so if the rates has deflated to bottom even , don’t panic just hold your coin and wait for the next pump.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

looking at our prices, I fall into a depressed state more than I feel lightness because prices are falling at the same moment I lose some of the money
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

I have never sold in panic and I am proud of this. Because I can imagine, if you sell your coins and few weeks later the bull run comes and you will regret hard. Wait for another year and we will see that the market will turn bullish.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Of course it is not very pleasant when the coin that you hold for a long time falls down. The first time I was worried about this. But over time, the emotions went to the second plan.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

I have never sold in panic and I am proud of this. Because I can imagine, if you sell your coins and few weeks later the bull run comes and you will regret hard. Wait for another year and we will see that the market will turn bullish.
good posture when you are not in a panic to overcome conditions such as crypto. overcome the panic is not easy if you don't have the experience and the results obtained from crypto. but do not imagine that it is also too high about the bull run. When does it happen just yet is doubtful.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

Greed and resentment are in such cases, the best scenario is to sell all the coins in full when the price has just started to fall. But not always, alas.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

I don't sell my coins on downfalls or on rises, that's my personal experiment. I want to experience all the emotions from the situation in the market. I'm depressed but I won't sell anything. I will hold them for 10 years and then will look what has happened to them.

leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

To be honest when coins are dropping, I prefer not to sell otherwise sense them to buy? I'd rather wait this period of time and then sell when they're in good price. But not in the negative itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: