Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:50:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

That's the right step and you already do that, no need to change it. You only need to make a journal to write all your mistakes and find the solutions. The journal need as reminder and also track record to find the best strategy for you. Never give up, keep practice and don't repeat the same mistakes.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

Yes, there are indeed many books on the Internet about trading on the market.
Before you begin - I advise you to read at least 2-3 books
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

The top reasons a trader fail are (according to my own experience).

* Not enough trading skills
* No trading plan
* Too many emotions/feelings involved
* No/Poor risk management
* Too high expectations/No patience
* FOMO (Jump right into a bubble or sharp bull trend because of FOMO)

There are many platforms with Demo account (CFD brokers). CFDs itself is nothing for a beginner though. Study different strategies and techniques. I prefer fundamental analysis and swing trading.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

This sector is more complex and more difficult than other investment sectors. The main factor in this difficulty is of course that there is no central organization and no regulation, but it is not true to show this reason alone. Before starting to trade in this sector, it should be a long time to obtain information and experience with low budget. Unless sufficient knowledge and experience is acquired, you will undoubtedly harm and not go one step further than your current position. For this reason, you should first find out where you made the mistake and then you should start to gain experience and knowledge.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

If you fail in trading, try driving or any other kind of sports for a living. On a more serious note, nothing in life comes easy. Yes, luck can play a role sometimes but most times hard work and perseverance come top. In trading, there's something specifically called Trading Psychology. This boils down to controlling your emotions while in a trade or before entering a trade. It doesn't matter how good your strategy is, if you don't get hold of your emotions it will mess up your whole plan. From all you enumerated, you have been give a sound advice. The other part of executing it remains with you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Trade is not easy because the gray matter we use is very much. Besides, you need to have nerves and cold heads even if you fail. So do not give up on each failure you will learn the reason for it and will help you succeed later. Trade with the heart and courage of a trader. Tongue Embarrassed
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

Remember the mistakes you have made and take it as a valuable experience if you continue to invest in financial and cryptocurrency. Financial investment is not as easy as people might think, failure is something that often happens without sufficient knowledge. Keep learning in the market if you want to survive long.

That's the right step and you already do that, no need to change it. You only need to make a journal to write all your mistakes and find the solutions. The journal need as reminder and also track record to find the best strategy for you. Never give up, keep practice and don't repeat the same mistakes.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

For me what  is important  is  you tried  it  Wink   and from   that  failure  and  there's a thing called  lesson learned  Wink   that means  you have  study more   learn  strategies and especially   technical  analysis.  Trading is not difficult it's simple  Wink  
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Failing at trading once doesn't mean you can't get it right. Trading here is a very delicate thing, any little miscalculation and you are failing. But you should see that as a an experience gained and use it to gear up for bigger opportunities. At one point orvtye other, we all have made mistakes but learnt from it and moved forward.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

Why the government plan to make available crypto trading only to registered traders? Because the most of new traders without experience fail, just like you did. I also tried and also lost, that's why I moved to investment, I bought some coins and simply wait for a good price to sell.
Where did you get that from with government trying to make trading only available to regular traders? That is plain fallacy and there is nothing like that, and if you are referring to the idea of the government coming up with regulation, which is a different ball game entirely.

Trading is just something that the choice is yours as an individual. Do you want to always have a profitable trade or do you want to keep losing? That question can only be answered based on your skills and knowledge and how ready you are to always learn. There is no shortcut to trading and if you simply end up not learning, you will fail woefully and no one will care.
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

It happens. You just need to try over and over again. Nobody was born genius, and everything improves with practice. Maybe the exchange which you've selected just doesn't fit you. Perhaps, it's better to switch to the website that is friendly to beginners. Something like CEX (https://cex.io/) or Coinbase – both allow buying cryptos with cards and are user-friendly.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

The way to trade with a new person is not easy. Because it is a collection of much knowledge and experience in investing. For newbies, people often consider the amount of money involved, capture the market well and have the right direction. However with the experience they trade is cheap and fast and they also fail because trade is very difficult. So you will learn a lot if you lose.

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

do not worry. Not everyone involved in trading is successful in the first place. Do not rush, you can continue learning trading through sites such as YOUTUBE, GOOGLE. There are many videos with clear examples for you to learn and create a personal trading plan for yourself. Goodluck !!!
whitemigos (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

do not worry. Not everyone involved in trading is successful in the first place. Do not rush, you can continue learning trading through sites such as YOUTUBE, GOOGLE. There are many videos with clear examples for you to learn and create a personal trading plan for yourself. Goodluck !!!

Thank you for recommending Youtube and Google. I learned a lot from them. But I must learn more about the personal trading plan as you said
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

You said it yourself. You are a newbie. What do expect from being a newbie? Huge profits? You will need to learn first. See how the market works. Start with small investment. Try experimenting in different ways. You might not be making profits at first which is quite normal since you are new. Just learn from your mistakes and try not to make the same mistake once again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

Failing at trading once doesn't mean you can't get it right. Trading here is a very delicate thing, any little miscalculation and you are failing. But you should see that as a an experience gained and use it to gear up for bigger opportunities. At one point orvtye other, we all have made mistakes but learnt from it and moved forward.
I think this is a natural thing. people who are already professionals in this field must also have experienced a failure until they believe that they are not good enough in trading. but, they continued to try to get the flow from the trade. well, we all still have a chance when we lose.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

For me what  is important  is  you tried  it  Wink   and from   that  failure  and  there's a thing called  lesson learned  Wink   that means  you have  study more   learn  strategies and especially   technical  analysis.  Trading is not difficult it's simple  Wink  
It is one thing to even learn a lesson from your failure and it is another thing to understand what led to the failure in the first place. What led to a lot of people's failure was the fact that they never got to learn how to trade before even getting into the act of trading and that is always going to be something pathetic to do with a lot of repercussions at the end.

Trading is a huge complex profession you want to concentrate on learning and practicing first and if you skip these two important ones, then you are always going to be bound to fail and get frustrated at the end because you will never be able to even learn from those failures.
koRo11n

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

A job we would expect success but also not escape the name of failure. But failure can be overcome by the way we have to be careful in trading. Always follow existing rules. Do not be greedy to get many benefits, because here people will easily fall into a failure. This trade is far better if done slowly but the results are certain
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

I think this is a natural thing. people who are already professionals in this field must also have experienced a failure until they believe that they are not good enough in trading. but, they continued to try to get the flow from the trade. well, we all still have a chance when we lose.

Agree with you. Losses teach us more than success
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

What coins did you trade? It will be really difficult to predict and trade altcoins because there are too much manitpulations on them (average).
It will be better to trade a more stable coin like bitcoin and ethereum, or just try the stock market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: