Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

right, before starting something, you have to read a lot to get more knowledge, after that you have to practice to practice the knowledge that you find from reading, because there are usually many things that you find from practice.
if you are studying in commerce, then I suggest to trade with only a small amount of money, so that the loss you receive is not so great, if you have found the best ways to trade, then trade as much as you want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:55:16 AM

failed when first do something new, I think it's natural, especially for beginners in trading because even people who have experience in trading can still fail, so just relax and don't be afraid to do it again. I think your knowledge is far enough about trading and in analyzing price charts so maybe you just need someone more experienced to be able to provide direct guidance when trading.
I've also experienced things like that and maybe all traders have failed. I even had time to despair because I lost a lot at the beginning of my trade. I feel like want to stop because I don't get anything. but it's true what many people say. You should make a loss as a lesson. whats wrong with your strategy. the important thing is to keep learning and trying
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:55:50 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

What method you use to read the price chart, as far as I know the cryptocurrency price chart is very difficult to read, maybe you failed because you misread the candle, try to understand more about candlesticks and in my opinion that failure is okay as long as you can get up again and learn from your experience. My advice after you can analyze price movements by reading the chart / candle after that try to find information or at least news about the coin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ijPDkycKI

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:24:06 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

The first step is to recognize that you are not ready and it seems that is something that you have done already, the next step is to learn as much as possible about trading, and this can only be done by investing most of your free time to read books and watch videos about trading, then you will need to devise a strategy that allows you to beat the markets, something that is not as easy as many think and finally you need to implement that strategy.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

There's a good proverb: Practice makes perfect! Trade more and more and you'll do it better soon. Also I advise you to read books about TA, fundamentals and try to analyze the situation on the market. One of the key points is to teach how not to be manipulated by media!
Good luck Wink
That is the point. Practice makes the man perfect. When you start doing business and keep on doing this even after some losses too, that is the point where your journey towards success is started. You have to get yourself on this road leading to the highest points of success in your life. If you ignore them and fear from it, no lose can be retained, so learn from it rather.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

Trading is not an easy job to make money fastly because every coin price is based on the demand and supply of user trades. It is impossible for us to make money every time, if the price of coin went down you need to wait patiently until the price of coin starts increasing. Not only almost all people failed in trading to make money but through experience, they will start making money again.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Trading is not an easy job to make money fastly because every coin price is based on the demand and supply of user trades. It is impossible for us to make money every time, if the price of coin went down you need to wait patiently until the price of coin starts increasing. Not only almost all people failed in trading to make money but through experience, they will start making money again.
NOt easy because of its high risk in nature, however, people who wants big success are willing to take the risk but we should always
understand that even if the journey is hard but we are at the right path, we will always see the light in the end and that will result to a decent profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

As a good trader never trade to altcoin you never heard of and hoping to some jump high of the price it was volatile hence you buy token without any popularity or "know about" to the consumer or someone like you a day trader.

Coolman4

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

what that experienced person is telling is correct we should practice and gain experience and gaining experience is not easy if it was easy everyone would be making ton of money  
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

In fact, trading is not for the people who are new in the crypto market. Making profits in trading is not so easy to need enough knowledge and experience to do well in trading business. If you have enough patience and try to get some idea about all the coins. You should make a plan and strategy to earn profits.

enwi

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

do not despair to be able to get profit in trading because if you fail then make your failure as a spirit to be able to try better again and you must know that it is a risk that you must face, keep trying and analyzing the market properly
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:40:33 AM

Its normal newbie trader failed in trading, i was did trading activity in more than 3 years and i still loss in some trade. Only by keep learning from the mistake, we will understanding what should be solution for that mistake. Price action of crypto is very high fluctuacion so we should be create risk management and  we should be learn more  about trend of crypto market and then we will know when should enter and exit from the market.

SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

I also just learned trading, I made a mistake and finally suffered a loss, but when I will continue to learn and read how to become a successful trader through this forum, the lesson I learned from my mistakes is that it takes patience and accurate predictions in trading.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

In my opinion to be expert trader we should be learn it direct with expert trader, so we will have the same skill and knowledge the same like them. Its necesary to join any trading cource and join trader community to sharing trading strategy with others trader.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

The reason why some traders failed in trading is when they do trading even they do not how to trade and how to do it well. Before you engage in the world of trading you should have enough about it. The best time is when the price was low and the best time to sell is when the price goes to the moon.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:06:02 AM

The reason why some traders failed in trading is when they do trading even they do not how to trade and how to do it well. Before you engage in the world of trading you should have enough about it. The best time is when the price was low and the best time to sell is when the price goes to the moon.
Failures are part of success, but it's not an option to give up or to be discouraged. Every bad and good experience is an advantage for us to become better next time. One should realize that mastery of trading nature is important. Before engaging into the world of trading we should be aware of what we are dealing with. Successful traders are not born, they develop quality traits such as having a self-discipline, patience, independence, being adaptable, and are mentally tough.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

If your portfolio has real cryptocurrencies with a good product, a strong community, then you will not lose your money until you sell tokens at a price lower than you bought!
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

when you fail to trade you should not give up easily and do not be easy to despair because trading requires very good skills to be able to get a lot of profits.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

I think that the best advice in trading is “make mistakes and learn from them”. If u are a really newbie, u should learn PA (price action)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

Being a trader always remember that not all the the time luck is in your hand. Specially if you are a newbie trader expect that failure is present but dont be discouraged instead use your failure as your experience and learn from it and the best to do is study and never stop to study. Learning is the best way to success in trading,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: