Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

Trading is a very risky job, which we cannot able to predict the prices. So it is always good to have experience in trading and some time even experienced traders will also face the same situation in the market. Losing value is always common which we don't have a clear idea when the prices will increase and when the prices will fall and this makes us lose value.
because of that, sometimes people don't think that this is a very high-risk job. so when they fail for the first time, they will not be optimistic. well, I just think that people like that really don't have the talent to trade.
This is a job that puts us at risk because trading is a great job requiring constant concentration and calm in every situation. I've tried and traded just to make me lose money in this bear market. I think if you want to make a good profit then choose when the market is in the uptrend

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Of course, in order to learn how to trade, you need to make a lot of effort. But now there are many tools to help you do this, various articles, analytics, examples of successful traders, etc. Also at the beginning of the study it will be useful for you to try trading on the demo version in order not to lose funds. I found a new exchange Velvet, there is such an opportunity, plus this exchange publishes a lot of useful information for novice traders.
I also follow this project. I like the fact that there will be a full demo available for training in demo mode. Of course, beginners do not like to learn, but they want more money and faster. But it does not happen in our lifes. Only an intelligent person will use what they give him for free. I hope someone will take advantage of such cool functionality on Velvet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

Of course, in order to learn how to trade, you need to make a lot of effort. But now there are many tools to help you do this, various articles, analytics, examples of successful traders, etc. Also at the beginning of the study it will be useful for you to try trading on the demo version in order not to lose funds. I found a new exchange Velvet, there is such an opportunity, plus this exchange publishes a lot of useful information for novice traders.
I also follow this project. I like the fact that there will be a full demo available for training in demo mode. Of course, beginners do not like to learn, but they want more money and faster. But it does not happen in our lifes. Only an intelligent person will use what they give him for free. I hope someone will take advantage of such cool functionality on Velvet.

I registered on the website of the Velvet exchange a few days ago. And he began to test its functionality. It is very good that there is a knowledge base for beginners and the ability to customize the workspace to anyone as convenient. Hurry official opening passed so that you can try to trade.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hunky

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Is velvet exchange really good enough for beginners to choose for permanent use?
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

Everything you heard about trading is right, but you failed because that was your first time. Every trader has a failure experience, so have you too! Keep following what you heard and please spend time on it as much as you can. Then I think you will know the main things of trading and one day you will be a successful trader! Good Luck

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:31:59 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

maybe we can learn to use a trade simulation, without using real money, so we avoid real losses, we can do some breakthroughs through a trading scenario, buying and selling bitcoin is very risky, so before trading we have to prepare ourselves, if we start too do not use money excessively.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:31:16 AM

Everything you heard about trading is right, but you failed because that was your first time. Every trader has a failure experience, so have you too! Keep following what you heard and please spend time on it as much as you can. Then I think you will know the main things of trading and one day you will be a successful trader! Good Luck
Failure is unavoidable in trading and you have to accept that in this market because every decision you make is very important. I think this time people should learn to manage assets better because the potential of Cryptocurrency will be huge and we will soon earn more profits in the future.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

Trading is a very risky job, which we cannot able to predict the prices. So it is always good to have experience in trading and some time even experienced traders will also face the same situation in the market. Losing value is always common which we don't have a clear idea when the prices will increase and when the prices will fall and this makes us lose value.
because of that, sometimes people don't think that this is a very high-risk job. so when they fail for the first time, they will not be optimistic. well, I just think that people like that really don't have the talent to trade.
This is a job that puts us at risk because trading is a great job requiring constant concentration and calm in every situation. I've tried and traded just to make me lose money in this bear market. I think if you want to make a good profit then choose when the market is in the uptrend
It is true that every traders should have patience, good concentration and always be calm. Effective trader can easily make good decision through to its good self control.
StrangeDominic

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

at my one month of first trade. i through all my money. so after that i buy some book about the market and trading. i think it helpful with you this time
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

at my one month of first trade. i through all my money. so after that i buy some book about the market and trading. i think it helpful with you this time
You definitely learn from your losing experience, buying a book is really helpful, but don't focus only with limited source.
With that, I hope you'll improve and succeed, good luck mate, don't give up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

Failure is unavoidable in trading and you have to accept that in this market because every decision you make is very important. I think this time people should learn to manage assets better because the potential of Cryptocurrency will be huge and we will soon earn more profits in the future.

Yes, you are right. Nobody can make a profit all the time, Loss and profits are a normal matter in trade! But If someone trade very carefully with good experience about the market movements then I think he can cut big loss! Though the crypto market is unpredictable but it is the right time to increase your ETH and BTC amount.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

now I do not trade, because the price of all coins in the trading market is declining, if we invest will definitely get a failure, I will invest when the price of all coins in the trading market rises and stabilizes

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:58:58 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

For me   when you are in trading  it will  school you every trade  you do  Wink  don't  lose  hope  because  I can  say that    there's no expert  in trading  because  as I said it  continue to school  every  in  trade you  do.
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:09:23 AM

never give up in trading, because once we step back from trading, we are destroyed without being able to rise again, so take failure as a delayed success, so start strategizing and don't get emotional in buying, always looking for ways to detect potential improvements that might occur. we are aware that bitcoin is very fast to go up, and very fast to go down, so always take advantage of it now.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

Sometimes it is too hard to force yourself to start trading again. After a very large loss. It is difficult to make this step. Did somebody meet such problem?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:01:40 AM

Losing is normal because it is part for you to become professional trader someday. When I was beginner in tha trading world,  I also lose many times but I didn't stop to study and research for me to correct all of my mistakes.

If you decided to become a trader, you must be ready to lose sometimes. You will always have "black" and "white" periods. Try to stay a realist, and simply work hard to become a professional.
I myself believe all traders have experienced losses and even failures at the beginning of their trade, and that is the form of your learning process, you will begin to understand the mistakes you made and that will make you much better
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

Sometimes it is too hard to force yourself to start trading again. After a very large loss. It is difficult to make this step. Did somebody meet such problem?
yes, I feel that. Of course not all of my experiences ended in failure, but, the last time I tried to trade, of course I got a big enough loss until now. I think a lot of people experience what I experience.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

yes, I feel that. Of course not all of my experiences ended in failure, but, the last time I tried to trade, of course I got a big enough loss until now. I think a lot of people experience what I experience.

I experienced it during trading with pairing btc / eth, I was a small trader and the nominal profit could not be expected to be too significant, but there were disappointments where eth and btc prices declined, so whatever profit I got could not be felt.

But this failure has experienced a bright spot since I used USDC as a reference for trade conversion.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

I don't think you need to be much skilled to start crypto trading you may have to be known with basic knowledge about trading and when to buy and when to sell.Then you can start trading but the mistake by most of the inexperienced trader is investing more money than they can afford to lose.So next if some one want to start trade go with small amount.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:45:33 AM

Experiences is our great mentor. You are not the only one who failed in trading. Try to join some discord groups who are offering and sharing some useful tips , strategies and informations you all need in trading. Also, there are so many topics here in forum that will enlighten your mind about trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: