Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:26:34 PM

Do not want to shill anything, but we have build a cryptocurrency exchange simulator to let people experience trading before putting real money on the line. It's completely free to use and the best part is that our community is super helpful so other traders are able to give some advice. You can learn more about it here https://niffler.co

Simulators are good but they really can't simulate how you will act with real money.  When its actual money you will react differently whether you like to admit it or not.  Trading is a zero sum game which means for someone to gain someone must lose so keep that in mind.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:49:03 PM

I remembered when I first month of my trading almost most of my money gone because I lost it to the wrong coins. But for the second time around I'll try to do trading again and that's the time I earned money. Better once you failed never give up or don't quit but the best you do is to find ways to become successful in trading and not fail again and doing research everytime is the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Nifflerco

Activity: 68
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:43:39 PM

Do not want to shill anything, but we have build a cryptocurrency exchange simulator to let people experience trading before putting real money on the line. It's completely free to use and the best part is that our community is super helpful so other traders are able to give some advice. You can learn more about it here https://niffler.co

Simulators are good but they really can't simulate how you will act with real money.  When its actual money you will react differently whether you like to admit it or not.  Trading is a zero sum game which means for someone to gain someone must lose so keep that in mind.

It's definitely not the same with the real money and I do not even try to deny this. Emotion is huge factor in trading, however there is a lot to learn before you get to that point. It's a bit easier to control your own emotion when you know that you did it successfully without emotion and was able to make the right calls. Having enough simulator experience definitely helps to build that confidence.

The fact which no one can deny is that if you can not perform on a simulator, it's definitely not worth jumping into real markets.

Even with rewards system in place we do not have that many successful traders, which only confirms that it's not easy to perform well on a simulator that has limited liquidity but tracks the markets in real time.

Earn money by paper trading with play dollars - Crypto Parrot (https://cryptoparrot.com)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:01:32 PM

When we use real money, the pressure will be very different if compared with when we use simulator. That is why maybe trading look easier in simulator, but when you practice in real trading, you will get different experience.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nifflerco

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 04:57:28 PM

When we use real money, the pressure will be very different if compared with when we use simulator. That is why maybe trading look easier in simulator, but when you practice in real trading, you will get different experience.

Please read my post above where I address it. And even though simulator sounds that it's easier, in reality it's not. I do see statistics of our users and only small fraction of our users are able to successfully perform in the simulated environment. You should give it a try, at the moment you are assuming it's easy, but it's not.

Earn money by paper trading with play dollars - Crypto Parrot (https://cryptoparrot.com)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:31:16 AM

Please read my post above where I address it. And even though simulator sounds that it's easier, in reality it's not. I do see statistics of our users and only small fraction of our users are able to successfully perform in the simulated environment. You should give it a try, at the moment you are assuming it's easy, but it's not.

The simulator can provide great help especially to try our strategy before we try it with our real money but yes, the pressure will be different and many of us don't seem to be interested in using such feature. And instead, they prefer to try with a small amount of money as a learning path rather than using a simulator. We can then increase our capital after we have enough confidence in what we will do.

Nifflerco

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:58:01 PM

The simulator can provide great help especially to try our strategy before we try it with our real money but yes, the pressure will be different and many of us don't seem to be interested in using such feature. And instead, they prefer to try with a small amount of money as a learning path rather than using a simulator. We can then increase our capital after we have enough confidence in what we will do.

Fair point, although we focus more on enabling newbies and crypto trading curious ppl to use our platform. One of the other benefits is no need for KYC. For binance you already have to have previous cryptocurrency experience in order to start there.

Our simulated exchange is done in a way that allows interaction with other traders, so you are not isolated in that sense and able to learn from others as well.

mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:44:34 PM

My worst loss was at the beginning of last year, but indeed because I was new to this field, after that I chose to only study the characteristics of each coin, after understanding it and adjusting it to market conditions, I tried again and it turned out good.

There is no word of failure in trading as long as the market is still inhabited by many people who are interested and personally we continue to experience gradual self-correction.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:00:30 AM

Fair point, although we focus more on enabling newbies and crypto trading curious ppl to use our platform. One of the other benefits is no need for KYC. For binance you already have to have previous cryptocurrency experience in order to start there.

Our simulated exchange is done in a way that allows interaction with other traders, so you are not isolated in that sense and able to learn from others as well.

There are also some exchanges that allows you to study and even copy experienced traders. I've stumbled upon this e-toro app and it does have a simulator function but it also allows you to do trades by automatically copying from a list of established traders. The more you observe, the more you'll learn and this is a good way of learning from experienced guys.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:12:31 AM

Trading discovered a few months ago and understand that cryptocurrencies behave differently, some react to updates, others do not, technical analysis gives a greater chance to guess the movement of the course
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:44:31 PM

hard to say, because I also failed in trade. although I have done a lot of analysis on various websites but it seems that there are still a few things to understand.
my advice and for you, it might be better as often as possible to attend seminars about trading to add insight and use questioning opportunities that don't understand during the question and answer session.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
giltc148

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:11:26 AM

As you mentioned, crypto trading is hard work that consists of both wins and losses. You are on the second level as you have already tried it and faced your first fail. Now all you need to do is find and analyze your mistakes in order to avoid them in the future. Probably you chose the wrong strategy that didn’t work for you properly. If you feel like you lack experience and don’t want to risk real money, practice on a demo account. I found Cex Broker - https://cexbro.com/, a platform that allows you to do it for free. It has some great tools and options for advanced trading in addition to standard technical analysis instruments that are vital for a successful trade. Chin up, and take the opportunities around you, just make sure you trading money you can afford to lose.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:32:21 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

I have also experienced the initial stages of the trader and it is quite difficult for me. we won't know which good or bad altcoins are. The way to solve this problem is to participate in the telegrams of professional traders and they will definitely help us a lot in understanding and evaluating an altcoin. I definitely won't say my strategy because it's a tool to help me make money. Please sympathize with me.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:49:05 AM

Failing in trading is part of our success here. If you know the book of " Dare to fail " it is all about that before we achieve our success we will face lot of failures in every business We are going to enter. In short, expect the unexpected things to happen. And let our experience in trading sharpen us to become more determine and dedicated as a real traders.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:57:36 AM

Success in trading is that you have to know the right way to determine open and close positions that will make your trading truly according to your wishes. Don't try to click anywhere before the transaction error gets bigger. Don't let market movements surprise you and take back what you have got.
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1213

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:49:23 AM

Success in trading is that you have to know the right way to determine open and close positions that will make your trading truly according to your wishes. Don't try to click anywhere before the transaction error gets bigger. Don't let market movements surprise you and take back what you have got.

No successful trading is not the same as profitable trading. A lot of people and I mean a LOT of people made money in 2017 just trading random shitcoins. Were they practicing successful strategies by buying random low cap alts? No way. But were they profitable? Sure. But when they did the same tactics in 2018, guess what happened? They kept losing money, in many cases more than they made in 2017.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:15:02 AM

There is nobody that have never failed in trading most especially in the crypto space that is very volatile. All you have to do is that follow those who are crypto enthusiasm, learn their trading pattern, ask questions when you are uncleared, join social channel of like minded. Something, you learn best in pain to produce that quality outcome

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:32:28 AM

I think the basic for doing trade is technical analys.
And then learn about indikator like RSI, MACD and bollinger.
Isn't that a trading term in forex? I just heard that I wasn't very interested in fundamental analysis and various other predictions. Experience is a major factor in trade and that is important. besides that emotions also have a big effect on trade.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:00:00 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

You can start and learn basic technical analysis firstly, then you will see what you need and what is the best technics for crypto market. For example I don't use rsi much but use fibonacci retracement so I recommend to you same.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:38:29 PM

I think the basic for doing trade is technical analys.
And then learn about indikator like RSI, MACD and bollinger.
Isn't that a trading term in forex? I just heard that I wasn't very interested in fundamental analysis and various other predictions. Experience is a major factor in trade and that is important. besides that emotions also have a big effect on trade.

of course you have to try it directly, don't collect too much material, but it can't be practiced directly. do with small capital first so you can minimize the risk of loss, if you are accustomed to trading and understanding market charts you can increase capital to get bigger profits and of course you have to be careful choosing potential coins that are good for trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: