Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
tiedcoin

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:36:23 AM

The majority of traders don’t adjust their strategies depending on conditions, and they don’t monitor the strategy they use. Consistent speculators don’t just adjust strategies but also follow the performance of the strategies they use, not only in testing before they use them but in real time.
Read the full blog here

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/ninth-ground?SQF_PAGE=ninth-ground
It’d definitely help you out. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:47:43 PM

I believe that there are a lot of people here in crypto world who also experienced to fail in trading, because trading is not easy to do it requires patience and to avoid failing in trading we also need to be smart and we should learned from our past mistakes in trading and makes it motivation to became successful.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:57:05 PM

A failure may be a normal thing in trading because of that failure we can learn to be better in the future in trading, maybe the way you do is right but you have to be more careful in choosing coins to trade and again the graph does not always determine success and  whether we trade

giltc148

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:50:42 PM

I’m sorry that you’ve faced such a pity situation. Nevertheless, keep on trying, and don't stop once you failed. Yeah, it's important to know the basics, but put the knowledge you received into practice. Also, you may try using some crypto bots or info bots that will carry informative and monitoring function. For example, maybe trading well be an easier task for you with CEX Info Bot for myself — https://t.me/CexIoInfoBot. In addition, I like that it informs about price movements and market changes. Maybe, you need something like this as well, who knows.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:56:55 PM

For some reason, I can not navigate the cryptocurrency market to engage in daily trading.  For some reason, I’m not getting profitable to buy and sell coins, and it so happens that I not only do not make a profit but also remain in the red.  How to guess the boundaries of price fluctuations for a certain coin?
You condition is not much different from what many traders are facing but what is the consolation is that in the long run you will become expert and making money through trading will become an easy thing for you. Don't be surprised that time will come that the same you will start to educate others in the future.
Cryptostudio.info

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:17:41 PM

I've lost a lot in various projects and I think the best thing is to keep your bitcoins by investing only in very serious projects and always investing in the long term, never expect to earn in two days

ETHEREUM BEACON
● ●●●●●●●●●● https://ethereum-beacon.com ●●●●●●●●●● ●
● A rapid transition to Proof-of-Stake ●
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:58:31 PM

I've lost a lot in various projects and I think the best thing is to keep your bitcoins by investing only in very serious projects and always investing in the long term, never expect to earn in two days
Yeah investing and trading your money for long term is the best thing because it gives an opportunity to gain profit from trading. Before getting in trading search from Google or from bitcointalk.org to find good website and be free from all kind of scamming projects get some coins and trade for long term it will help you not to lose anything.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:34:45 AM

trading management, you have to learn about it,
at least that's all for beginners so they don't make the wrong decision when trading.
if trading management still doesn't understand, it will be difficult to trade calmly and patiently.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:53:27 AM

This is the problem of many here in crypto business industry, most of the time newbies thought that trading is an easy things were you can able to get profit immediately, but they are totally wrong with it. It is a matter that one of the factor that we need to patience, and have a self-control so that our emotions won't able to control us every time the market was in bad shape.
katerina5643

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:11:02 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

Chart is important thing to analyze but there are also other things that you have to analyze as well. The fundamental of company of the coin and the changes external business environtment of that company. If you want get profit easier then you only need to wait until the trend of the market is positive.

Making mistakes is okay.Chart and analysis are the main things that should be considered when you're trading.So don't give up and try one more time.I can suggest you to trade on Monfex.It's a very conveniet platform and will be suitable both for pro traders and beginners
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:19:47 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

That's right, actual trade is most effective way for you to become a successful trader. With this you can testify to others your experience.
Also you will know the feelings of winning and loss in trading. Meaning, failure in trading is just a part of it being trader in this field of industry.
You really need to know how to read the chart even basic only, how to apply patience and controlling your emotion and timing.
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2939

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:12:14 AM

A newbie in trading needs experience, just experience. Any trader without experience is doomed to make mistakes dangerous for his deposit. I concluded that the success of most traders begins after about 10 years of trading approximately.
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:38:45 AM

successful trading is hard work and luck, I have had many attempts to fail, but I do not stop and also read and try a lot.If you lost a lot, maybe you should think that it's not yours.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:58:16 PM
Merited by Mark_R (1)

You are not alone buddy..) many traders when begin to tade pass throug failing, its normal... i recommend you not to trede but invest in perspective coins, you will be rewarded in near future...

Most times, trading can discourage you when you keep recording losses. I realize is for people who have the heart to take risk that succeed not  everybody should trade. So we have to learn better first before going in.
Failure is always a blow to the mind and makes many traders discouraged, especially new traders, they are too inexperienced in this regard, they do not realize that except for them, there are many people who fail in trading around them but the most important thing is failure and continues to be what those people do. Because behind failure are successes, stopping and bewilderment will only lower our morale, the negative is not good, go ahead and look for a better result than what we should do, no one is successful in just a few times.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Mark_R

Activity: 434
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 01:24:11 PM

What resources did you use?
Have you tried demo rading?
What trading style did you start with?
How much time are you spending on your trades?

Also here are the books I was starting with:
"Behavior of Prices on Wall Street"
Toby Crabel:
“Day Trading With Short Term Price Patterns and Open Range Breakout"
Murphy, John J.:
“Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets” - MUST (charts, candles, basics...)
Edwards and Magee Boston:
"Technical Analysis of Stock Trends"
Wilder, J. Welles.:
“New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems”
Dr. Elder.:
“Trading for a living”
Larry Williams:
“Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading”

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades
https://www.tradingview.com/u/Mark_Robinson/
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 01:27:19 PM
Merited by Mark_R (1)

Don't worry about failing. In fact 90% of traders fail anyway. What you really need is to pick yourself up and educate yourself more. Hone your skills, do more practice trades and when you become better, you become one of the 10%.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 11:24:11 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 01:58:26 AM by BitcoinNewsMagazine

The easiest strategy to make money with bitcoin has not been trading but buying and holding for years. This takes no training, just the discipline to hold. There are advanced technical analysis strategies that have been successful at helping longer term traders move in and out of the market before a large move, when to short and when to buy back in. These models, some computerized are usually held closely. A program that can beat buy and hold is not going to be given away for free:) Most newbie traders fail at it, lose their bankroll and quit.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:54:41 PM

It seems to me that the best way to improve your trading skill is to create a branch in which you put all your transactions and thoughts on them.
Experienced forum traders will not pass by, and will tell you exactly what mistakes you made and how to fix them.

Yelobe

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:51:00 AM

I think to have good charting skills is a whole process of very long accumulated experience.c
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:11:16 PM

Before we become successful in trading, there are lot of failures that we need to face in. Because there is no shortcut in trading mate, it needs big effort, hard work, self-control, patience and passion. So, if you failed once it means as goes by you go in trading failures always there when we do mistakes in the actual trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: