Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

So far I have seen bitcoin still in the top-level crypto currency and it is very difficult for an altcoin to exceed the current price of bitcoin. especially nowadays I see a lot of people manipulating the exchange.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Altcoins are much better than Bitcoin at the technical side. They are faster, cheaper and easier to use. But if you look at the charts for 2018, Bitcoin was the most stable crypto currency on the whole market.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

They don't compete since they complement each other. Some people create the framework, and the other ennoble territory. That's all she wrote.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

The fact that bitcoin appears  to be the father of all coins does not mean altcoins can't be more profitable than bitcoin. We all have our choices of coins, but it's been a long time I purchased bitcoin. I'd rather prefer investing in a very good altcoins to investing in bitcoin. Although, bitcoin is nominally better than altcoins.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

Btc is stable. It’s like a sure investment plan. It would always yield profits in a long term. But altcoin yield more profits on short term, but you’ll have to study the market pattern and the token team and use.  If you find a good altcoins then profits it sure. They usually have a low market cap and can easily do a 10x.
Also good use case drives and stabilizes the prize.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

Last year, many investors thought that Altcoins would grow stronger than Bitcoin. But everything turned out wrong. I think you don't have to be greedy. In the investment portfolio, you must have Bitcoin and Altcoins.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

Last year, many investors thought that Altcoins would grow stronger than Bitcoin. But everything turned out wrong. I think you don't have to be greedy. In the investment portfolio, you must have Bitcoin and Altcoins.
I think the development of Altcoin depends on the development of Bitcoin. we can see the current condition where Bitcoin falls and Altcoin also falls. if talking about the quality of Bitcoin is no doubt, but Altcoin can be more profitable than Bitcoin in terms of investment so that everything fits the tastes of each person because actually both are good. and choosing both for investment is a very wise choice.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

If you compare Bitcoin and Altcoins by profit margin, Ithink altcoins are more profitable in future. But in the other hand altcoins are risky. You don't know what gonna happen to their project. Cause if you take good altcoins which ranks under top 20 in CMC. They don't give you too much profit compare to a altcoins which is ranked 500 or higher. Cause the market cap is very low for that coin. But when you pick a coin which is ranked 500 or 1000 it can give you a great profit as long at it can make you a better. And f you think about Bitcoins it may not give you too much profit but it will stay long for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
Looking for short-term profit choose Altcoins because they always have a fast growth rate in a short time. But it's a shame that you will lose all your investment for Altcoins because they are very risky. Stable and low risk, do not worry about the future choose Bitcoin.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

In my crypto portfolio, about 30% is invested in bitcoin. The remaining 70% in altcoins. Of the remaining 70%, about 20% is ETH (of which 10% is HODL and 10% is for investing in promising ICO)
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

You don't have to compare altcoins and bitcoin because we all know what's on top later on. Bitcoin is the 'king' of all cryptos because of the possibility that we know. Kings have servants, which are the alternative coins. They both have a good potential sooner but I bet to invest on bitcoin if you want a long term investment. For me, altcoin was the best for trading.

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

I prefer ALTCOIN like Ethereum than BTC, because Ethereum has good project and has good platform for grow in the future and i think ethereum is very potential for asset investment.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

absolutely right, some people think altcoin will grow beyond bitcoin in the near future but in fact until now altcoin is still very much affected and dependent on bitcoin

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

If you are looking for bigger profit you must have a good token in alternative cryptocurrency.
It is much better to have alts than BTC if we are looking for more gamble in having great earnings.
But we will also earn in BTC though the x10 is not easy.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency. The price may fall on it, but in any case it will grow.
Altcoins are less reliable, on some of them you can lose your money forever. However, the opportunity to make money on them is much higher than on Bitcoin. Investing in them is more risky.
Everyone decides how to risk it.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

tjere is no jeed to compare those two things as i believe that we will use both of these crytpocirencies equally tney are good

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency. The price may fall on it, but in any case it will grow.
Altcoins are less reliable, on some of them you can lose your money forever. However, the opportunity to make money on them is much higher than on Bitcoin. Investing in them is more risky.
Everyone decides how to risk it.
i can not say that investing in bitcoin is too much risk but some altcoins can be less ricky in my opi ion though i may be wrong

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

I am confused as to why many people compare between BTC and Altcoin, because in my opinion it is clear that the best until ever is BTC and nothing can replace BTC at any time, because BTC is the one that regulates all altcoin prices, so if the BTC price rises then the altcoin price will go up too but if the BTC price down then the altcoin price will also go down, and it proves that BTC is the best and becomes the king of all altcoin.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

I think  btc already reached there valuble since last two years. To purchase one btc we want to lot of capital money. But now have lot of valuble altcoins in the market with low price. So i think in future altcoins will hit like btc.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

Bitcoin is the most powerful coini of the crypto currencies market. subcoins are very variable and can surprise investors. Subcoins don't give me confidence. so I prefer btc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: