Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price plunged down today?  (Read 10266 times)
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

May be manipulating. But they will not succeed.
Price 6k around much visited, waiting for the big rise
But I think this year will be different from 2017, there is no opportunity for BTC or ETH to grow as high as 2017 and early 2018. So do not expect too high price, expect the most reasonable price. . By the end of 2019 is the boom of the penny.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Today I found out that the whole market sank and not the current cryptocurrency, but normal. At Bitcoin, the key mark is $ 6,000 if it doesn’t fall below there and 5,500 is not far away. I hope the support will be powerful I would not want more than one fall this week. I trade better when bitcoin is more stable.
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

Yes today's market going down.now we need to buy more and again need to wait for some months or years to see the market to uptrends on the price.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.

We really don't know what really happen because there's no particular news that might influence or create panic. Perhaps they just decided to cash it out today. I suspect though that those traders who are using bots might be the culprit that trigger another massive sell.

The bot put a huge sell order, traders saw this and they instantly push the sell button causing a domino effect. Oh well, we've been trading sideways for the last couple of weeks at least its another perfect buying time for everyone.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.

There is no growth as of now. It's been really low in a long period of time but I am still holding my coins because I haven't invested in any thing and just earning from the bounty campaigns.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

most likely due to someone somewhere are shorting bitcoin. bitcoin movement deal a huge impact on market. dont worry, this is normal, the bull and bear cycles is never ending, price will go up again.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

I am not shocked or panicked, this I have predicted from a few months ago. the market has the same pattern from month to month until now, and this will happen again the following month. yes, growth will not have an impact on market stability.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

It's weird that we're seeing such a price drop today, just because it fully coincides with a drop in the stock market.
I've seen a couple of articles casting doubt on the ability of cryptocurrency to provide a safe haven investment for possible stock market crashes.

Source: https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitcoin-crashes-down-with-stocks-still-a-safe-haven/

I do think it will bounce up again like it always does, we haven't gone under 6000 USD yet for Bitcoin, so I'm not at all worried.
Altcoins are taking a bit more of a beating though.

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:33:21 AM by gefander

It's weird that we're seeing such a price drop today, just because it fully coincides with a drop in the stock market.
I've seen a couple of articles casting doubt on the ability of cryptocurrency to provide a safe haven investment for possible stock market crashes.

Source: https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitcoin-crashes-down-with-stocks-still-a-safe-haven/

I do think it will bounce up again like it always does, we haven't gone under 6000 USD yet for Bitcoin, so I'm not at all worried.
Altcoins are taking a bit more of a beating though.
It fully coincides with the fall in the stock market, coz it is a natural correlation. In our time, it may seem that they are not connected, but I the big players are already here and there. Smiley
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

It seems like the large whales are trying to trigger some panic selling among the weak hands that are left in the market. At least we're close to the last support level which is around the 6200, as long as we don't go below, we'll be good.

Altcoins are the ones suffering the most so it might be a good time to buy some coins as most of them are an absolute bargain at such low prices.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

I read the news that today's decline was due to the large financial funds began to enter the market. It is good news, but prices must fall so that these funds begin to buy projects that they feel are potential

Market is Volatile, price movement on today's market is just the same occurrence on the trading market, the shift of investment from one coin to another contribute to the drop on the market, Volume of investment is one of the indicators that plays a significant role in every trading in the market.Let's be patient and wait, market correct always follows after a market drop.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:26:47 AM by gefander

This is fun! I wait 28 days  for this dump!

In General, I wrote in my blog about it in more detail. In short, I wrote about the fact that the market is in a bearish cycle, because no serious events occur.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@gefa/wait-we-need-news-which-are-scheduled-in-the-next-10-days

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@gefa/i-drop-nano-now-i-use-only-usdt-and-wait-dump-crypto-tommorow
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

I think manipulation, but dont worry guys its just normal in the market just hold and relax instead of selling its time for buying almost alot of crypto is in sale right now, hope that btc hit again @20,000$ next month.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Nothing can make me panic in the current situation, of course it's true this is the same scenario as the previous pumping, maybe some people already consider it something normal and have found good anticipation in responding to current decline and additions, the question is when is the market continue to be saturated like that, everyone can't answer, hopefully all of them who are always panicking get better at taking every opportunity, profits not only get after high prices, but try to find solutions to maximize the benefits that exist in cryptocurrency.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

This is the same scenario I have seen being played out throughout the last seven or eight months to me nothing has actually changed. Bitcoin will rise for a few days then give back all of the gains in a few hours but it usually remains above $6,100 at all times.

Many didn't know BTC dropped to as low as $6070 at midnight, and found support at $6,150. The current trend with BTC has been what has been obtainable for the last 8 months or so. So I'm not even surprised at all nor shaken by it.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

Most cryptocurrency lost already big part of there value in the last months, so this little dip isn't something to worry about just relax for a few days and don't panic to much. When you buy a certain coin it's the best to avoid all shit coins that don't have any real working product, blindly investing without doing research will never be profitable.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

May be manipulating. But they will not succeed.
Price 6k around much visited, waiting for the big rise
But I think this year will be different from 2017, there is no opportunity for BTC or ETH to grow as high as 2017 and early 2018. So do not expect too high price, expect the most reasonable price. . By the end of 2019 is the boom of the penny.

I have the impression that the rate of cryptocurrencies will not grow for about a year. It's sad.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

experts have been warning you that the altcoin dumps have not yet ended but people tend to not listen ever. and now we are seeing the consequences of that.
the pumps and the resulting bubbles of last year all over the altcoin market has been huge and disastrous. which is why it is taking a lot of time to fix them all.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

which I've found a lot from cryptocurrency all this time. the first is the sophistication of the system. second income. the sophistication of the system that I found was demanding me to walk according to the rules, then income in the form of money even though at the moment the market price has not stabilized in my opinion.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Yes, it as not been a good market for btc due to the experienced crurrent btc market and with this, people should not be panic in the current situation instead stay cool and just wait for the fast recovery of btc market. Continue to hold your btc and buy more btc while price value is low in this bear market where it had dropped drastically. I hope this may not take longer and btc will bounce back to improve the current down trend.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: