Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37010 times)
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
Market Value is very volatile we all know that.
although the best example is some altcoin.
ETH has drop in its lowest dip.
but likewise we all know too.
that its one of the major crypto being used in exchanges.
and possibly when hype comes.
it will be affected dramatically.
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

It's not just Ethereum's problem. All crypto currencies lost value. We should always trust Ethereum. Ethereum will make us happy in the bull market.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
MohamedJones

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Ethereum or otherwise it depends on the market and economy, one thing we know for sure is the uncertainty involved and the reason why nothing can be said for sure about the prices going up or down as all we are capable of doing is be patient and see what happens.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
This market is very risky and you will not be able to predict what will happen. Not only ETH reduced but all Altcoin are down and this is the first panic selling in Q4 2018. I hope that things will end and people can soon earn a good profit in 2019 because people are feeling depressed this market.
Yes, the market has recently shown a fall, but if we compare the fall in the price of Ethereum with other coins, its price has fallen faster than the price of other coins. For example, you can look at the ratio of ETH/BTC, which over time shifts towards Bitcoin and I believe that this will continue to happen.
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

Eth is the most Powerful crypto after bitcoin.eth will come back very soon.right now price will dumped very badly but Total Market conditions also very bad,not only eth.so i trust that eth will pump when market will be going to well conditions.            

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

It's actually dissapoint me, I bought some Ethereum at around $350, and now it's worth around $350.
What can I do is just keep holding and buying more Ethereum in this current price.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

There are no special things from the increase and decrease in value occurs. When properly could learn from the experience will certainly understand that value even though the down will still be riding again slowly when want to wait and wait. It is precisely this maybe when the price is down to good time ethereum to buy more assets.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

The price drop because of FUD is just short term thing. If you have some extra money laying aside, buy some ETH and sell it later when price rises.
I boght some ETH at 600$ price and still hold it.

ETH don't have alternative so far in terms of popularity. EOS and NEO can support tokens too, but they are not as  popular and widely used like ETH.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

It only means that the market needs to recover more.

And if the price of ethereum won't go high again then that might disappoint me somehow but unlike the very first time that I've been disappointed with its slow down. I guess we just have to get used to it and don't think about its recovery from time to time because it will recover soon automatically.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

I think the fall in prices on Ethereum disappointed the Ehereum holders. But not too disappointed when they buy Ethereum at a low price, for example, buy at a price of $ 194 and sell it at the current price.

So there are those who feel disappointed and not disappointed. For those who believe Ethereum prices will rise again, they will hold their Ethereum and their disappointment because of the fall in Ethereum prices.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

Nothing surprising, the market is still bearish and it's behaving accordingly. I'm still waiting for ETH to go down to $150 so that I could buy more Smiley This year is difficult, but many of us got used to this long dip. Only loyal supporters have remained, and they're not going to leave crypto no matter what happens, I guess. So no more disappointments Smiley

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

there will always be changes and that will happen at any time. positive changes and negative changes occur so fast. etherum is one coin that has good prospects, but when there is a negative sentiment then the etherum price will also be very possible to experience correction. what we need to do is don't feel panic because when we experience panic, it will make the market worse.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

According to me Ethereum is the best investment option at the moment. You must have to think that its not only the Eth price is dropping , but most coins in market are red now. I strongly believe that eth price can again go upto its all time high during bull run and when investors gain more confidence in ICO

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Although Ethereum price deeply drop to 200$ but i still believe in Ethereum. Low price because bear market affect all altcoin, not only ethereum.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

the Ethereum goes almost synchronously with Bitcoin.
We have been waiting for it for about 150 dollars for several weeks already, because the support line in the region of 150-155 dollars was seen by many “analysts” in this forecast. That is, presumably, and Bitcoin will pass in decently in price, to 5500 and below

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

The price of Ethereum is decreasing because the BTC dominance is increasing. BTC dominance is now 54.1% while it was 3% lower 2 or 3 days ago. Because of that's, almost all the altcoins are losing their price. That's it.
Iluka

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Ethereum already dissapointed us. Now i thunk it will not dropped under 130-150$ Its the minimum, so it can go only up. Just buy it and hodl.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

Not only Ethereum disappoint me, the whole market is in red, so whole market made me disappointing. But yeah, Ethereum again touch $190 which again disappoint me, because from last few months...Ethereum price is stay between $190 to $230,m which is not good for its holders. Don't know when the market pumps now, because the year is going to end in few months.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

Because it seems to us that the price has grown insignificantly, but I saw a growth of 10%. This means that those who bought ETH for $ 190 and sold it for $ 210 were able to make a profit of 10%. This is twice as good as a bank deposit for 1 year.

satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

No, I'm used to it. Well, if the price falls below $ 100, it will be ... sad. But no more, I'm here for the idea, not for the money. Heh, however, I hope that in 2019 we will recover, reach the previous heights! And conquer new ones!

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: