Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:25:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37011 times)
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

I never thought of Ethereum price because I know the cryptocurrency market is like this. The market never grew up again and sometimes it is understood that this situation of the current market. Today, many people have been surprised by the Ethereum price; suddenly the Ethereum price jumped. It's going to be a golden opportunity for everybody if you have a lot of money; I think it's good time to buy Ethereum right now.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

Bitcoin fell. I think that now it is possible to invest in Ethereum, now in the next couple of months it should start growing again. Now we need to invest in Ethereum because soon the price will be higher.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
it is like a circle and i think taht in a few year it can disappoint me again, yeah but not that soon at least i hope that it will not happen
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

I dont think price of Eth is so bad. It is stable these days, sure it is connected to Bitcoin. If it drops, all the alts drop automatically, not just Eth.

Eth goes through a difficult period indeed, but it has trust and support of big investors.

These speculations about its price fall are just random flashes. And they give general image of panic around the coin.

No need to panic, Eth is very stable coin with huge potential. Just wait and see it in a year.
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Yeah, we can not control and predict what will happen in the future surely, disappointed or not depends on the condition of it. When the price increases, we will be happy and when the price decreases, we will be disappointed. What we have to do is just doing anything well, choosing a good coin then wait for a right time to decide (buy or sell).
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

The market trend for altcoins has been like that. It will rise and initially give you hope of an uptrend, only for it to disappoint you again with a reverse trend. I don't know what to call it. On bigger timeframe charts, it looks like accumulation though.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

I do not believe that Etherium will fall even lower, I think the opposite will increase the price, the market ICO will recover and the price of Eth will rise again, just temporary difficulties, nothing serious.

You are very similar to me. I think ETH is crypto in its great potential to continuously decrease in exchange rate but still standing position without dropping. So the current rate cut is temporary, and it will rise rapidly when the market rallies later this year.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

Nope i anticipated that price decrease or increase is part of volatile fluctuations, We need to always prepared what will comes in cryptocurrency, i still believe after this year of crisis all coin become stable again.

Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

this could happen again but in my opinion not only ethereum has ever done this, other coin coins have also been like this many times. why only ethereum is highlighted. maybe because this is a big coin and the price that falls within 24 hours is very high
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

Ethereum prices dropped in the last 2 days. I am hopeful for it to rise up again.

It will rise up again, surely. But its days of having a really high price point is long gone. Lots of other altcoins are showing their teeth and proving they are better than Eth in the long run. Take Byteball, for instance. Much like Eth but with simpler smart contracts.
Ethereum price also dropped more than $500 and for a small investor it is a big amount. I this that Ethereum investors should wait for some more time. In the coming days the prices may rise and so will be the price of ehtereum. Then they will be able to recover their deficits. Don’t be panic and hold on for some time to pass these rough conditions of the market.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

We don't know if its price will be lower.But we have to prepare for it to get worse.Because the market is always changing.We have to adapt to the market instead of predicting the price.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

I think that prices will not go lower now. The most critical moment passed and now I think we are waiting for the green light. IMHO

gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

I believe there are someone or some people doing a panic selling. making the price of ETH dropping again.
But it gradually rising again little by a little and that is a good news even if it's just a little.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

I think ethereum prices are currently very disappointing despite the price movement, because prices are still falling and have not recovered at all.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

I think that prices will not go lower now. The most critical moment passed and now I think we are waiting for the green light. IMHO

These days we cannot predict anything mate when compared to last year ETH is very poor in market, but still I believe the value will not go down. There is a change everyday like market is slowly gearing up. Hope good days are on the way.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

I think Ethereum price can be lower than now, Ethereum failed to update its network some days ago and this has bad effect on Ethereum price.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

The price of ETH is really not very good, but you see what a bad market situation is in general, so we don’t need to expect that the price of ETH can grow, regardless of other coins, and especially when the price of Bitcoin is also not rising.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

No way. Ethereum prices won't disappoint me anymore,because I've seen significant decrease of 90%, so there is nothing can disappoint me anymore.
Eth prices are about to rebounce soon!

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

Ethereum prices dropped in the last 2 days. I am hopeful for it to rise up again.

It will rise up again, surely. But its days of having a really high price point is long gone. Lots of other altcoins are showing their teeth and proving they are better than Eth in the long run. Take Byteball, for instance. Much like Eth but with simpler smart contracts.
Ethereum price also dropped more than $500 and for a small investor it is a big amount. I this that Ethereum investors should wait for some more time. In the coming days the prices may rise and so will be the price of ehtereum. Then they will be able to recover their deficits. Don’t be panic and hold on for some time to pass these rough conditions of the market.
with the decline in the Ethereum is disappointing Moreover it costs that much decline in accordance with its development are present. so it is quite detrimental and at high risk for the fall. so seek indeed needs to be done to improve the quality and keep the progress of the coins.

Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

Who knows why she fell again? I think this is all due to the fact that someone just wanted to fix the profit. After all, you know, when the price increases, it means that the coin is actively bought, if the price goes down, then it is actively sold. Everything is interconnected. So, if you want to see a great growth of coins, start advertising them from the best side and then the whole market will become green.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: