Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37011 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

It really does not matter what ethereum turn out to be in terms of price in the market, I think we have already seen worst price etyereum can get to. The likelihood of ether  going below $100 is very small and if we see such scenerio, ethereum will still bounce back again!
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

We are disappointed with many coins in this year and not only for ethereum because all of the coins is decrease too deep. But I don't think that it will happen in the future (or we will see this again?). But this is what happens in the cryptocurrency, and we need to accept the consequences of joining in the market. We need to stay calm so we can think about the solution and I hope that ethereum can increase again.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

I was very disappointed with the price of Ethereum because I bought $ETH for $647, but now it costs only $210! I think this is enough to disappoint me!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

Your primary price indicator for Crypto is Bitcoin, no matter what else is going on if Bitcoin is dropping you can guarantee that the rest of the market will follow suit. We are in a holding phase pretty much the past 6 months, holding the prices and holding your coins, I would recommend you to wait for the recovery to set in and you will see all of the altcoin prices including ETH begin to rise.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

Yes, of course ethereum's price for now is still disappointing, there is nothing we can do but be patient and wait for ethereum prices to rise again, still have to be sure and optimistic that ethereum will rise again
You are right. Ethereum is also not increasing and the reason is that bitcoin is not increasing. It is natural that when the price of bitcoin increases Altcoin prices also increases and when bitcoin falls other all decreases. The main thing is that the investment capital of Ethereum is not increasing and due to low investment the price is not rising and this is very disappointing.
Karie_Legend (OP)

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Ethereum prices dropped in the last 2 days. I am hopeful for it to rise up again.

It will rise up again, surely. But its days of having a really high price point is long gone. Lots of other altcoins are showing their teeth and proving they are better than Eth in the long run. Take Byteball, for instance. Much like Eth but with simpler smart contracts.
Ethereum price also dropped more than $500 and for a small investor it is a big amount. I this that Ethereum investors should wait for some more time. In the coming days the prices may rise and so will be the price of ehtereum. Then they will be able to recover their deficits. Don’t be panic and hold on for some time to pass these rough conditions of the market.

No one can confirm the good or bad things about Ethereum that will happen because we can only hope with a thing that will be good in the future.
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

I think that much they will no longer disappoint us. I believe that a reversal on bitcoin and ether are very close, Many say that we go even lower but for some reason it seems that all is once again deceived
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Eth is not lonly coin on market and if all market will be in bull, then ETH will be too ,so if we will be disappointed, then from all markets prices, not just from ETH price .

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

If you are always expecting of high price of Ethereum that is the reason why you are disappointed,you need to think always that the market is fluctuates so we cannot control of every changes of prices.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Investments are divided. What do you think will happen?
Too many ICO starting companies.
Even if they are using the ERC20 program, it will not be enough. Why? They might be buying Ethereum to buy this new ICO coins but yet it is like a dump that is happening.
Buying new coins means selling their ETH for it.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Let's speak frankly, it seems to me that today the situation is beginning to recover, because now it becomes clear why all the same people began to buy BTC and how the situation will develop further.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

I just bought some ETH again today.
I know that Ethereum will not disappoint again.
It will go up in the market and the price will make us happy in the near future.
ETH will grow and will reach more than 500 USD again.

Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
In order not to be disappointed, learn to trade on the stock exchange. When I see the prospect of growth, I stand in a long position and earn money. When I see the prospect of a fall or growth correction, I get in a short position and also make money. Who all the time is just waiting for growth will not go away and a lot will not work
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

ETH prices are really bad. They cant give any hope for us. Its really sad situation. We 'll see whats gonna happen price of ETH.

LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

I think that this question you just no one will answer, because no one knows for sure, we can only assume, keep calm, everything will be fine.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
the decline in prices in crypto I think is very reasonable. and the lack of ethereum prices yesterday was caused by the panic and game of the popes, so we don't need to be disappointed with that.
alsu5552018

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

I believe in Ethereum technology. This is a strong enough project and it has a strong community. I think that it will grow in price very well.

Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Nothing is dissapointing here. I like the way that market goes. I think it is a new possibility for us to make a great buy

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:35:57 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 10:57:25 PM by acheampong64

The rise was based on FUD and since the FUD is no more, correction had to come for it to continue from where it was. What we are all currently praying for is that the bottom that they've been calling for long should be true. In that case, ETH will get a good price.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

It`s just a bit dissapointing, because my deposit in dollars decreased drastically. However, that will be finished soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: