Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future looks brighter  (Read 1681 times)
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

Bitcoin is developing well now, even despite the volatility of the price. And we see that its mining is also improving, and this suggests that all the prospects of the crypto currency, which are so much talked about, are a reality.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

I also believe that bitcoin has a great future and every day it becomes clearer. And the fact that mining does not stand still, and continue to develop, simplifying the process of creating bitcoins - great news.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Looking-upto-vod

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

The future looks brighter for bitcoin mining and other mineable altcoins out there ,like cryptonight and ethash ,IT companies are already rushing to start manufacturing 7nm chips and hardwares that would be based on those,this is good news cos with 7nm mining will be profitable again and AMD too among others is already producing 7nm based GPU with 48cores ,I thought mining was done for, another one again is a based Japan company called GMO internet group, they are already working on new ASICS with same 7nm chips that will deliver 10TH/S with power consumption of only 500watts which is twice as efficient as bitmains Antminer s9 that draws 1,372 watts with output of 14TH/S , its not the end but the beginning as we will see bitcoin breaking the TeraHash boundary and GPUs with 7nm? Miners will be happy about this. What are your thoughts about this ?

Cryptocurrency mining looks great now but the future is quite unpredictable right now so I would say let's keep our fingers crossed
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

The future looks brighter for bitcoin mining and other mineable altcoins out there ,like cryptonight and ethash ,IT companies are already rushing to start manufacturing 7nm chips and hardwares that would be based on those,this is good news cos with 7nm mining will be profitable again and AMD too among others is already producing 7nm based GPU with 48cores ,I thought mining was done for, another one again is a based Japan company called GMO internet group, they are already working on new ASICS with same 7nm chips that will deliver 10TH/S with power consumption of only 500watts which is twice as efficient as bitmains Antminer s9 that draws 1,372 watts with output of 14TH/S , its not the end but the beginning as we will see bitcoin breaking the TeraHash boundary and GPUs with 7nm? Miners will be happy about this. What are your thoughts about this ?
Bitcoin is the most liquid market and there if the pump to hold-the price is fixed at the upper limits. Based on this, we are waiting for a diaper that will start buying and the market will support it. Personally I always start to enter on one of these climbs.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

now we can only assume that the future of Bitcoin will be bright, not without reason, I say this, if we look at the conditions and obstacles that Bitcoin has faced since it was first created, I think it's a miracle Bitcoin can survive until now. Hopefully, our hopes and prayers will all be achieved in the next few years ''The bright future of Bitcoin''

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

now we can only assume that the future of Bitcoin will be bright, not without reason, I say this, if we look at the conditions and obstacles that Bitcoin has faced since it was first created, I think it's a miracle Bitcoin can survive until now. Hopefully, our hopes and prayers will all be achieved in the next few years ''The bright future of Bitcoin''
interesting analysis, indeed for more than ten months the price of bitcoin has never dropped far from the current price, so it can be interpreted as the price of bitcoin can indeed survive in difficult conditions like today, so if market conditions change for the better all the coin prices of course it will increase.
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

I think that in the field of mining the main part will be earned by the sellers of equipment. This whole topic reminds me of the gold rush.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

I think this is a great news especially at a time when its increasingly difficult to keep the motivation of a brighter days for bitcoins and other alt coins generally. Cant wait for this market to become profittable again
Yes of course bitcoin future looks brighter to me. And their are various reasons behind this. First of all its online money transaction facility. It provides its user an high level privacy at their money transaction and the blockchain technology is the backbone of their money transaction facility. And Because of this many people use it and this thing ultimately a profitable deal for bitcoin and its future. Many international companies also start investing in it and also start using it for various projects and this thing also secure its future.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

Progress in the production of ASICs over the past year is visible to the naked eye. Only I don’t think that this contributes to the attractiveness of cryptocurrency. So there are already a lot of miners, PoW is too energy-consuming. More useful for the development of the cryptorink would be an increase in the number of supporters of crypto coins.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

Yes bitcoin future just look fine. It is highly liked cryptocurrency of this decade. It is use for not only as a simple currency it also use for many thing. Many international companies like Microsoft, amazon, greenman gaming, etc investing in it and also uae it for their various projects and these things help bitcoin to improve its future. And another thing is it is widely used many people use it for online shopping, tickets booking, fir money rents EMIs. And these things ultimately help it secure its own future.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

This is probably due to the benefits that Bitcoin and the Altcoin bring to the growing human population. The more modern life is, the higher the human needs are. Therefore, to meet those needs requires the presence of coin and the future Bitcoin will be one of the legacies accepted legalization.
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

AML´s future looks awesome. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

I think this is a great news especially at a time when its increasingly difficult to keep the motivation of a brighter days for bitcoins and other alt coins generally. Cant wait for this market to become profittable again

Yes indeed! I also believe that bitcoin has a brighter future. Eventhough the market situation right bow is not good. Sometimes we feel like we loss hope already for the bitcoin to recover but yet in my mind I am convincing myself to believe in a brighter future so I chose to believe in bitcoin and investing it for long term.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

After lasting bear market for more than 8 months now bitcoin look bullish for growth so we can expect the positive aspect bitcoin to cross 10000 dollars
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

Well we have seen lot of advanced technology in the area of bitcoin mining and at that the development of one phase will also lead to the development of another phase e.g the market value and it overall acceptability and how the general public are able to have access to bitcoin and carrying out smooth transactions because what is the use of mining bitcoin when the are no people to use it.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:00:35 PM

Since it is the first, it has a special place at the heart of people. When regulation issues  settle and legislative measures are taken, more investors put money botcoin.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Angela92P

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

I think this will be a great improvement on real currency mining. But you still need to think about when all this will come out and whether we will need mining then.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Cryptos are like cellphones. Once the cryptos became popular to all ages, every cryptos will skyrocket. No more cryptos will be under $1 each.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

We are part of the early adoptors of crypto,thou we migth feel the price of bitcoin is high now,but sure the futre still hold great for the future,when Bitcoin become accepted globally,sure we will all have a good reason to smile and become much moe wealthy
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

This only really helps the miners get huge profits from it and the bosses of the factories will become rich. Because we all know that bitcoin mining is very harmful to the environment. I want to minimize the exploitation of virtual currency and use of green energy resources.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: