Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018  (Read 3048 times)
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

2018 still not ended. Maybe december 2018 will a good month for bitcoin because wall street will launch exchanger for their big investor. I am still optimistic that bitcoin will recover again because i think bitcoin is long term investment

I am also trying to stay an optimist. However, even when it happens that the market will not grow in December, we will not give up. Suppose, all of us have to wait for the next bull run.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

2018 still not ended. Maybe december 2018 will a good month for bitcoin because wall street will launch exchanger for their big investor. I am still optimistic that bitcoin will recover again because i think bitcoin is long term investment

I am also trying to stay an optimist. However, even when it happens that the market will not grow in December, we will not give up. Suppose, all of us have to wait for the next bull run.
main reason i am still survive in this market was blockchain technology that could implemented in near future.although its price didnt recovered yet, but i am sure it could happen soon or later.
hassan.ahmad03

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:09:12 AM

Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

https://i.imgur.com/O2tfdaK.jpg

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/

Yes i agree over last 5 years Crypto Currency has been at boom. Its aout time for it to settle down and become mature and stable.
But the problem we would face is that sooner or later it will start falling and there is no real evidence that how much it would fall. Just a prediction.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

The current market is really stable, and worth investing. In 2017 coins went all up, then it went down. I heard people say that they are waiting for the next bull run. I also think that it is coming.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/
Well, I’m just happy it didn’t drop that much as I expected it would. Although I’m hearing news that it may still drop again, cause the bear is not yet over. Bear will always have a long duration than a Bull market :Bull just came last year and lasted just a few months and now is Bear is likely to take a year and a half or possibly two years before we see another bull.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

The present situation of the crypto currency is better for me and in this whole year is used for recovery of the crypto and it is important to to keep an eye on the market and changes occurred in the market which is not the problem but some time bad news affects badly the whole market but that is just for time being.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

The month of November has been terrible for cryptocurrencies and I doubt the month of December is going to be any better, there are many predictions that say that the bear market that we are seeing is not going to be over by then and could probably be extended until 2019, something that seems very likely if we base our predictions on what we are seeing right now, so while I'm hoping for the best and for a recovery by that time I'm preparing myself in the case that doesn't happen.
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:02:32 PM

For some reason, we used to consider 2017 as a very successful year for Bitcoin. But if you recall October 2017, the situation with the course of Bitcoin looked no less sad than it is now. It rapidly fell, but already in December there was a colossal growth that agitated all market participants. So everything can be repeated, because Bitcoin has no limitations in time, or in the degree of growth or fall.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

yes 2018 is the year of decline in bitcoin. after bitcoin skyrocketed at the end of 2017. bitcoin has continued to decline since the beginning of this year until now and its value is now only $ 4333. whereas before many predicted the bitcoin reduction limit was only $ 5000. maybe bitcoin will drop to $ 3000. and the decline in bitcoin made the crypto market red. hopefully 2019 bitcoin will rise again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

yes 2018 is the year of decline in bitcoin. after bitcoin skyrocketed at the end of 2017. bitcoin has continued to decline since the beginning of this year until now and its value is now only $ 4333. whereas before many predicted the bitcoin reduction limit was only $ 5000. maybe bitcoin will drop to $ 3000. and the decline in bitcoin made the crypto market red. hopefully 2019 bitcoin will rise again.
The current situation of the cryptocurrency for 2018 is not good and it take longer to rise, that's why many of us disappointed because its price is continuously falling. But I'm still hoping for the rising of its price before end of the year, but if not going to happen then maybe this coming year will be good or possible cryptocurrency price rise.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:46:58 PM

Well cryptocurrencies now is not in good situation because of bloody and bearish market but instead of we think that this is not a good year for us much better to buy more and wait the great time to make a good profit.  Actually some of crypto users take this opportunity to buy more crypto coin so when bull run is come we can get great profit.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

yes, I also say that the cryptocurrency for 2018 is not very good. the market price of bitcoin and altcoin fell from January to now. and recently the price of bitcoin has dropped significantly, making holders feel panic for now. and the decline in bitcoin prices definitely affects the altcoin price. in 2018 I think the year is not good for bitcoin and altcoin, but I hope that in December tomorrow the price of bitcoin can rise again.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

Well cryptocurrencies now is not in good situation because of bloody and bearish market but instead of we think that this is not a good year for us much better to buy more and wait the great time to make a good profit.  Actually some of crypto users take this opportunity to buy more crypto coin so when bull run is come we can get great profit.
Yeah the current market conditions are very bad, it will be at high risk if you trade during conditions like this, but if you look at the chart and do analysis technology, I think prices won't go down further, currently the lowest price for bitcoin and most crypto, so I think buying now is a good idea
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:46:35 AM

I don't think there is the need to keep hitting on the current situation of the market which shows great downward movement. Apparently, i believe every crypto user is aware of this trend from the beginning of this year. What matters most is how crypto users organize our knowledge to create effective awareness to the world in order to draw more investors to the crypto space. It is only through this that the market will recover faster as we anticipate.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

the crypto situation for 2018 is a very bad red market for a year. and nearing the end of the year the value dropped. everyone who hopes that the end of the year will rise. has lost hope that by the end of this year the value of bitcoin will fall further now the price of bitcoin is only $ 4000. but I believe this is not the end of crypto. the decline that is happening now is what is happening now is normal. because not always the market will rise. and I believe that in 1 or 2 years crypto will return to green.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:50:34 AM

Not-so-good year for BItcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies. This phenomenon can reveal most of the investors' hidden panic. This sift all holders to release and sell their bitcoin, thus freeing the market from whales. I think this reveals what the true value of bitcoin is.without some hype pumps and dumps. This is it people. What we can do is just resume the normal operations that we do. Don't be affected by FUD.

Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

The current situations of cryptocurrency in 2018, in the early part of this year the cryptocurrency is just doing good ,but after the later part of this year was hit by the bear market season , cryptocurrency and other realated to it especially bitcoin and ethereum are falling down of their market price value to lower level , so this is what the investors are suffering and wishing that it will be end as the year is going to end.

legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

The present situation of the crypto currency is better for me and in this whole year is used for recovery of the crypto and it is important to to keep an eye on the market and changes occurred in the market which is not the problem but some time bad news affects badly the whole market but that is just for time being.

I will never believe anybody, who will say that the present situation seems wonderful to him. I cannot say that I am in panic, or I am scared, but everything now does not satisfy me.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

In the future there will definitely be a bull run, but for this year it's difficult to have a bull run. If this year there is no bull run, the time will continue and there will be hope that the bull run will occur next year.

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

This time around is like a sharp downfall for electronic money. It makes the people who are holding Bitcoin really nervous but still have hope for electronic money still 2 months to come back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: