Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:23:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69696 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

I am sure that most users are waiting for a wallet. I am interested to know when the IOS wallet will be released. Because the majority of users actively use this platform.

I think. that support for this platform will be carried out simultaneously with all other platforms, so you should expect the wallet to be simultaneously released to all platforms

No, wallets for different platforms will be issued in different periods, I read the description of the project and I remember that these are different quarters of 2019, but I don’t know exactly which ones

Output wallets on different platforms is divided into 3 quarters, the end of 2018 and the first two quarters of 2019

Great, that is, by the middle of next year, users will receive wallets for all platforms. I think this is a good indicator, since it’s not long to expect.
quatic75

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

RESERVED for Dutch translation
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

Signature joined
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

I signup and join for Signature Campaign.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.

What do you mean exactly what information you are talking about? I saw only what is written on the website and in this thread, it seems to me not enough to study the project.
kittencake

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

What do you mean exactly what information you are talking about? I saw only what is written on the website and in this thread, it seems to me not enough to study the project.
I'm talking about white paper, haven't you read it? It is quite simple and clearly describes the essence of the project as well as the principles of the master nodes.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:00:39 AM

I'm talking about white paper, haven't you read it? It is quite simple and clearly describes the essence of the project as well as the principles of the master nodes.

How strange, but I did not find any mention of white paper anywhere, neither on the website, nor here, maybe I missed something, can you help me?
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:10:54 AM

How strange, but I did not find any mention of white paper anywhere, neither on the website, nor here, maybe I missed something, can you help me?
Yes, of course, here is a link to white paper, I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, so that there will be no further questions. https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
2017-Coins

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

GO TO DOWNLOAD !
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:27:42 AM

Yes, of course, here is a link to white paper, I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, so that there will be no further questions. https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

Thank you very much, I do not know how it happened that I could not find it earlier. But why is it available only in English?
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:33:09 AM

Thank you very much, I do not know how it happened that I could not find it earlier. But why is it available only in English?
Well, because this language, which many people know and it is logical that the project is presented in English. The project now has an active bounty campaign and I am sure that soon it will be available in other languages.
covertops

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:36:20 AM

Internet hosting is always quite profitable and interesting business. At the moment, this is exactly what many people need and services in this area will always be popular.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:38:10 AM

Well, because this language, which many people know and it is logical that the project is presented in English. The project now has an active bounty campaign and I am sure that soon it will be available in other languages.
Probably you are right, this is a great opportunity to earn money for those who like to participate in bounty campaigns, and at the same time it will help to significantly advance projects.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

Internet hosting is always quite profitable and interesting business. At the moment, this is exactly what many people need and services in this area will always be popular.

Well, perhaps you are right, but now there are a lot of companies providing such services, and very high competition, how to deal with this?
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:48:57 AM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?
covertops

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:51:37 AM

Well, perhaps you are right, but now there are a lot of companies providing such services, and very high competition, how to deal with this?

Well, this project has something that can compete. No one has yet tried to implement a similar service based on the blockchain; this can attract a lot of attention.
atronite2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:05:35 AM

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:08:06 AM

Well, this project has something that can compete. No one has yet tried to implement a similar service based on the blockchain; this can attract a lot of attention.
In principle, this is so, but I do not quite understand how exactly these things will be interconnected, I mean this project and the blockchain network, how will this be implemented technically?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: