Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:12:00 AM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.

What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.

What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.
Yes, but we are talking about master nodes, and the owners of such nodes can make decisions. which will subsequently affect the operation of the platform.
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

Internet hosting is always quite profitable and interesting business. At the moment, this is exactly what many people need and services in this area will always be popular.

Well, perhaps you are right, but now there are a lot of companies providing such services, and very high competition, how to deal with this?

Well, this project has something that can compete. No one has yet tried to implement a similar service based on the blockchain; this can attract a lot of attention.
In principle, this is so, but I do not quite understand how exactly these things will be interconnected, I mean this project and the blockchain network, how will this be implemented technically?

Well, as I understand it, they placed the main emphasis on the master nodes, this will be the basis for everything. Including ensure high speed and safety.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

Internet hosting is always quite profitable and interesting business. At the moment, this is exactly what many people need and services in this area will always be popular.

Well, perhaps you are right, but now there are a lot of companies providing such services, and very high competition, how to deal with this?

Well, this project has something that can compete. No one has yet tried to implement a similar service based on the blockchain; this can attract a lot of attention.
In principle, this is so, but I do not quite understand how exactly these things will be interconnected, I mean this project and the blockchain network, how will this be implemented technically?

Well, as I understand it, they placed the main emphasis on the master nodes, this will be the basis for everything. Including ensure high speed and safety.
That's exactly what I do not understand at the moment, exactly how it will be implemented and how everything will function in the end.
covertops

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:37:01 AM

That's exactly what I do not understand at the moment, exactly how it will be implemented and how everything will function in the end.
Well, I think you should read more about this project, if you want to know it. Because asking questions is stupid if you haven’t studied the details of the project in the first place.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:20:13 AM

RESERVED for Dutch translation
If you have reserve in the thread, then you can start it immediately
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

There have been lot of such hosting projects launched in past which eventually failed. It will be interesting to see what different thing will bithost be bringing to the table Smiley
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

There have been lot of such hosting projects launched in past which eventually failed. It will be interesting to see what different thing will bithost be bringing to the table Smiley
In our project, that help the coins to automate the process to start the masternodes. For more info https://www.bithostlive.com/
bilenok

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

Copper Member can participate?
On what terms?
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

On what terms?

The rules and terms are clearly described in our thread

you may find information out there
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:42:26 AM

I reserve for Signature campaign
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Does the team of developers want to have only one thread for bounty campaign and ann thread? Because these messages are a bit annoying
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

Does the team of developers want to have only one thread for bounty campaign and ann thread? Because these messages are a bit annoying

We will establish the thread, based on the content and bounties separately when it needs   Smiley
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

On what terms?

Copper members will not participate signature bounty here.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

On what terms?

On what terms?

halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

We will establish the thread, based on the content and bounties separately when it needs   Smiley
I do not complain, I just wonder why people write about their participation on the branch. Is that necessary for participantion or it gives pluses during bounty?
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

I do not complain, I just wonder why people write about their participation on the branch. Is that necessary for participantion or it gives pluses during bounty?

That is because it was stipulated like so on the discord to make reservations here on the thread to signup to participate. Maybe you should join the discord channel and be guided.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

To make users to follow the proper channel of bounties
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of Proof of rates and maternity.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of Proof of rates and maternity.

Yes, this is a unique technology that allows users to use the services of this project at any time, if they need it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: