Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:51:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69696 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

Can I load my wallet already? Is it already available or not at the moment?

As far as I understand, yes, the wallets are already available on the web site, but so far not for all platforms, so you have to wait. But if you are a Windows or Linux user, you can download it.
Well I understood, thanks. Is the coin already available for purchase? Yes? I just cleaned somewhere that the pre-sale will last a very short time.

YES, this is absolutely true, the pre-sale has started today and it will be available in just 2 or 3 days, check the exact end date on the website.
Yes, I have already checked, it really is only available for 3 days, but why such a short period of time, with what it can be connected?

Apparently the team wants to attract the attention of only those investors who are really interested in this and are willing to invest in a promising project.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

I see information that the system will support the shared masternode service. But I do not quite understand what it means and how it will work.

Well, as far as I understand the essence of this is that users do not need to buy their master node, they can invest in this part of the funds.
That is, a group of users divides the spending on the purchase and maintenance of the master node in order to make a profit proportional to the investment.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

As far as I understand, yes, the wallets are already available on the web site, but so far not for all platforms, so you have to wait. But if you are a Windows or Linux user, you can download it.
Well I understood, thanks. Is the coin already available for purchase? Yes? I just cleaned somewhere that the pre-sale will last a very short time.

YES, this is absolutely true, the pre-sale has started today and it will be available in just 2 or 3 days, check the exact end date on the website.
Yes, I have already checked, it really is only available for 3 days, but why such a short period of time, with what it can be connected?

Apparently the team wants to attract the attention of only those investors who are really interested in this and are willing to invest in a promising project.
it's just that many pre-sale projects last a month or more. I think in this case much more interested users can take part in this, am I not right?
74kedr

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

I see information that the system will support the shared masternode service. But I do not quite understand what it means and how it will work.

Well, as far as I understand the essence of this is that users do not need to buy their master node, they can invest in this part of the funds.
That is, a group of users divides the spending on the purchase and maintenance of the master node in order to make a profit proportional to the investment.

Exactly. If you look at the cost of master nodes now you will be surprised at how expensive it is. If you want to master the Dash node with a master, then it will cost more than $ 100,000.
atronite2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

it's just that many pre-sale projects last a month or more. I think in this case much more interested users can take part in this, am I not right?

I can not answer exactly and say that this decision was correct, but in any case it makes no sense to spend a lot of time in order to stretch the pre-sale, if you have the opportunity and decided to start the project as soon as possible.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

I would like to understand in more detail and simply what the platform is and what purpose it represents. Is this a current product for the current market?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:01:40 AM

Exactly. If you look at the cost of master nodes now you will be surprised at how expensive it is. If you want to master the Dash node with a master, then it will cost more than $ 100,000.
But after all, there are similar services on the market that allow users to invest in master data and share the cost of it.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:05:05 AM

I would like to understand in more detail and simply what the platform is and what purpose it represents. Is this a current product for the current market?

The BitHostlive Platform is a remarkable service that permits you to create and maintain cold wallet masternodes for most coins, without need to deal with servers, terminals, Linux, etc. This reduces the barrier to the masternodes market for both technical and non-technical people.
74kedr

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:10:00 AM

But after all, there are similar services on the market that allow users to invest in master data and share the cost of it.

As far as I know, such services at the moment are not very well developed and all the profits that participants receive are transferred in manual mode.
abeda55

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

The BitHostlive Platform is a remarkable service that permits you to create and maintain cold wallet masternodes for most coins, without need to deal with servers, terminals, Linux, etc. This reduces the barrier to the masternodes market for both technical and non-technical people.
That is, it is focused more on ordinary users who do not have large and ambitious knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, right?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

As far as I know, such services at the moment are not very well developed and all the profits that participants receive are transferred in manual mode.
That is, this service can be one of the first to offer similar functionality in a user-friendly way, so that there are no problems when using this, right?
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

Hi,
Suggestion,  hope you can add indonesia language for your bounty.
Thank you.

74kedr

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

That is, this service can be one of the first to offer similar functionality in a user-friendly way, so that there are no problems when using this, right?

Well, I do not know whether this service will be the first, but the fact that it will work and will be user-friendly is a fact. I believe that in the future, such services will increasingly meet and offer approved services.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:27:10 AM

That is, it is focused more on ordinary users who do not have large and ambitious knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, right?

Well, in principle, yes, this is one of the main goals of the project. Provide users with the possibility of simple and understandable service.
abeda55

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:31:04 AM

Well, in principle, yes, this is one of the main goals of the project. Provide users with the possibility of simple and understandable service.
But why is it so important to attract ordinary users. if people are not very well versed in technology and blockchain, why draw their attention to such projects?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:35:36 AM

But why is it so important to attract ordinary users. if people are not very well versed in technology and blockchain, why draw their attention to such projects?

Because it is the future. Users do not even suspect how much they are missing out on trying to figure out new technologies. They also miss a lot of great investment opportunities.
abeda55

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:41:14 AM

Because it is the future. Users do not even suspect how much they are missing out on trying to figure out new technologies. They also miss a lot of great investment opportunities.
But why should they invest in projects they don’t understand? Is this not a risky move for this category of users?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

But why should they invest in projects they don’t understand? Is this not a risky move for this category of users?

That is why there are similar projects that are ready to help such users take the first steps in the field of cryptoinvestment and show them that this is a field of activity. which deserves proper attention.
brr22

Activity: 504
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:27:49 AM

I think an interesting project, but we'll see. Tell me how the remuneration for the subscription campaign is considered? from monday to sunday?
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
That is what I am talking about. Masternode owners are people with great financial resources. If I place my master node on a remote server, I want to be sure of the security of this.

Security is a key feature of this project. The developers of this project are focusing on this, so I'm sure that this will be the case.
I'm just trying to understand the key features of this system, and why it will really be safe, can a third party get access to my master node?

Your masternode collateral coins never going to stay in the BitHostlive Platform, hence Your coins live in your wallet and no need of any panic about losing coins in any form

your cryptocurrency stays in your personal wallet! The way Masternodes are designed perfectly allows for external hosting, without having to give up security and without having to trust an external party with your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: