Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

What about project security? I'm curious to know what the developers are saying about how they are going to organize the protection of the data of their product?

This is the basic idea that developers convey to users: The BitHost host will have a higher level of security. We fully intend to compete with large hosting and domain providers in the industry by replacing old technology with future technology.

I think that soon it will be interesting to a large number of project participants, I hope that the project is moving ahead on the world market and we will actively follow it!
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

What about project security? I'm curious to know what the developers are saying about how they are going to organize the protection of the data of their product?

This is the basic idea that developers convey to users: The BitHost host will have a higher level of security. We fully intend to compete with large hosting and domain providers in the industry by replacing old technology with future technology.

I think that soon it will be interesting to a large number of project participants, I hope that the project is moving ahead on the world market and we will actively follow it!

I want to talk about the coin project. The coin has a stable building block, investors who guarantee the continuity of coins. This is interesting at the moment to many participants.
magaman

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

I want to talk about the coin project. The coin has a stable building block, investors who guarantee the continuity of coins. This is interesting at the moment to many participants.

The large-scale network uses market inefficiencies, providing people can shape the future of the coin. Users can be sure that the token will be in demand for a long time.
magaman

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

With the cloud, enterprises no longer need to plan for and purchasing servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly unwind hundreds or thousands of servers.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

With the cloud, enterprises no longer need to plan for and purchasing servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly unwind hundreds or thousands of servers.

I think that soon we will start using a convenient service that will be available to a large number of users and the number of participants will grow.
magaman

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

I think that soon we will start using a convenient service that will be available to a large number of users and the number of participants will grow.

in minutes and deliver results faster. A highly reliable, scalable, low cost infrastructure platform for the audience is now provided.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

in minutes and deliver results faster. A highly reliable, scalable, low cost infrastructure platform for the audience is now provided.

I will actively follow the project to keep abreast of all the news that we have at the moment about the project. I think that soon large investors will be interested in the project!
magaman

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

I will actively follow the project to keep abreast of all the news that we have at the moment about the project. I think that soon large investors will be interested in the project!

create a “next generation” hosting and domain services on a block chain, as well as providing the usual options such as SSL and email.
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Congrats to those who bought in to pre sale should be able to double your investment.

Crypto-bridge listing already paid for as well as MNO Nice! :thumbsup:
and a working use case for the coin i like what i see here will keep an eye on this one

Speak Crypto-bridge paid. This I hear the second day, and why until then the coin did not appear on the stock exchange. What is the problem, then there are some difficulties.

What you are coming to say? about Cryptobridge or stock exchange?
When the coin will be on the exchange. When it will be possible to trade in a coin. Apart from the fact that you paid for it. Time after how much.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Congrats to those who bought in to pre sale should be able to double your investment.

Crypto-bridge listing already paid for as well as MNO Nice! :thumbsup:
and a working use case for the coin i like what i see here will keep an eye on this one

Speak Crypto-bridge paid. This I hear the second day, and why until then the coin did not appear on the stock exchange. What is the problem, then there are some difficulties.

What you are coming to say? about Cryptobridge or stock exchange?
When the coin will be on the exchange. When it will be possible to trade in a coin. Apart from the fact that you paid for it. Time after how much.

We paid for CryptoBridge

Usually the time taken be listed is around 1-2 weeks from paid

its common for all coins
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

Bithost offers good solution for hosting services, but when it will be implemented?
74kedr

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

Bithost offers good solution for hosting services, but when it will be implemented?
The implementation is planned for 4th part of 2019, but there are a lot of problmes that can prolong the implementation of the project
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

The implementation is planned for 4th part of 2019, but there are a lot of problmes that can prolong the implementation of the project
Of , i have already checked the road map a saw it. What can affect the tome of implementation, i suppose that developer took everything into account
74kedr

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

Of , i have already checked the road map a saw it. What can affect the tome of implementation, i suppose that developer took everything into account

You know, the conditions of the market leave much to be desired, a lot of projects can not attract enough funds and disappear from the market
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

You know, the conditions of the market leave much to be desired, a lot of projects can not attract enough funds and disappear from the market
Ofc, i understand, but bithost have another source of income to implement the idea for sur and in time! The team of developers foreseen everything
74kedr

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Ofc, i understand, but bithost have another source of income to implement the idea for sur and in time! The team of developers foreseen everything
What exactly do you mean talking about another source of income for the implementation?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

What exactly do you mean talking about another source of income for the implementation?
The team of developers has already attracted 18 btc on selling masternodes
74kedr

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

This is very big amount of funds, because the main sale has not started, i suupose that this  fund-raising campaign will be very successful!
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

Why people are buying masternodes, i know that it gives strong security of data, is there anything else?
Punjabi

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

Visit BITHOSTLIVE.Com the Hosting Services is already up and running smoothly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: