Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69696 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

I understand correctly that this project aims to combine the master nodes and the POS algorithm? Why now many projects and coins are switching to similar algorithms and technologies?
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.
What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.

Yes, but we are talking about master nodes, and the owners of such nodes can make decisions. which will subsequently affect the operation of the platform.
Why do you think that such decisions will lead to just something bad, you take it too negatively, I believe that on the contrary, it will help make the project better.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

I understand correctly that this project aims to combine the master nodes and the POS algorithm? Why now many projects and coins are switching to similar algorithms and technologies?

Well, because this is the future of cryptocurrency projects, it saves the network from the many problems experienced by the coins working on the POW algorithm.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.
What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.

Yes, but we are talking about master nodes, and the owners of such nodes can make decisions. which will subsequently affect the operation of the platform.
Why do you think that such decisions will lead to just something bad, you take it too negatively, I believe that on the contrary, it will help make the project better.
It is likely that this is so, I just want to say that investors should be those people who consciously make a decision and who understand how it works.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

Well, because this is the future of cryptocurrency projects, it saves the network from the many problems experienced by the coins working on the POW algorithm.
And what kind of problems are we talking about? I'm just trying to figure it out now and I would be interested to know what you think about it?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

It is likely that this is so, I just want to say that investors should be those people who consciously make a decision and who understand how it works.

Believe this is the case, because those who do not understand the cryptocurrency industry - they are not interested in this and they do not pay attention to projects and do not follow this sphere.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

And what kind of problems are we talking about? I'm just trying to figure it out now and I would be interested to know what you think about it?

Well, I do not think, I am talking about real problems, this is not something that I invented. POW systems are not efficient, they require too much resources and computing power.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

Well, I do not think, I am talking about real problems, this is not something that I invented. POW systems are not efficient, they require too much resources and computing power.
Yes, I can agree with that, but in return, it gives a good profit. This should cover all the costs of computing power and electricity.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

Yes, I can agree with that, but in return, it gives a good profit. This should cover all the costs of computing power and electricity.

Yes, that's right, but the fact is that from the time it stops producing more profit and in the future it will become unprofitable. This is not the fault of the market, just this algorithm is arranged that way.
magaman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
That is what I am talking about. Masternode owners are people with great financial resources. If I place my master node on a remote server, I want to be sure of the security of this.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

Yes, that's right, but the fact is that from the time it stops producing more profit and in the future it will become unprofitable. This is not the fault of the market, just this algorithm is arranged that way.
Well, yes, it makes sense, thanks for telling me about it, I will read about it in more detail and figure it out. I have not thought about it before, thanks for causing my interest in it.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

That is what I am talking about. Masternode owners are people with great financial resources. If I place my master node on a remote server, I want to be sure of the security of this.

Security is a key feature of this project. The developers of this project are focusing on this, so I'm sure that this will be the case.
E_3fff

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:18:11 PM

I can not imagine how this will be implemented in practice. But the idea is interesting. now hosting is very expensive and unstable. Let's see what you have to offer.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
covertops

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

Do I understand correctly that the pre-sale ends today? Because I saw the information that it ends exactly today, it turns out I can no longer take part in this?
magaman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

Security is a key feature of this project. The developers of this project are focusing on this, so I'm sure that this will be the case.
I'm just trying to understand the key features of this system, and why it will really be safe, can a third party get access to my master node?
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Do I understand correctly that the pre-sale ends today? Because I saw the information that it ends exactly today, it turns out I can no longer take part in this?

And there are some results of pre-sale, I can find out how successful it is, or information about it is closed?
covertops

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

And there are some results of pre-sale, I can find out how successful it is, or information about it is closed?
Well, as far as I know, at the moment they were able to sell 26 masteruslov during pre-sale, this is a huge success and I consider excellent indicators.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

I'm just trying to understand the key features of this system, and why it will really be safe, can a third party get access to my master node?

I do not know exactly how it will work in this project, I think you should get acquainted with the white paper to find out. I think there you can find answers to your questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: