Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5685 times)
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
use ledger nano i hope it will help you. but i do not think anything can guarantee absolute safety, as with every new security measure a new hacker appear. it's kind of connected

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

Undoubtedly a hardware wallet Ledger Nano S or Trezor, use for the coins that you keep the hodl, if you have coins that you often trade on the stock exchange, then MEW is safe enough with the Metamask extension.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

We don't have to be afraid of losing our investment. Wales are waiting until we will give up and they will be in profit of our loses
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

no one have guarantee that someone can stole all ur coins,this is how safe ur doing ur transactions,or how safe is ur storage where is ur private keys,best way is to have trezor then u can chill i have one and thats is very cool!

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

See there is nothing call guarantee in crypto market.There are many exchanges which are reliable but have high exchange fees.Soo my recommendation is to few coins which you use in day trading must be kept in exchanges and rest should be in hardware wallet.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Its human nature a person having a lot of money is always afraid of losing it even if it is stored in banks. New wallets are coming up rapidly in the market it is always hard to make a decision which wallet is more secure, but don't trust them, buy a hardware wallet like Nano LedgerS it is not much costly & its code is also open source & audited so it can be trustable. For the coins, not supported buy Nano Ledger wallet always store that coins on their native official Desktop wallet & avoid mobile & web wallets.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

Hi, everybody. The main thing is to determine the risks for yourself how much you are willing to lose and are not afraid to take risks. Risk is a noble cause. Cool Cool Cool

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Super! I am set to profit and win. When I invest, I think first about profits and then about possible losses.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

go buy a hardware wallet because its more safer than online wallet. don't use crypto exchange sites as wallet and after you trade better transfer it. mew is safe for me and i don't experience getting hack. there are many tips and guides here to avoid your wallet getting hack.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Loosing money is always a part when we join and suppose in crypto world,if we dont want our money loss well lets be responsible and be knowledgable by researching more about crypto for us to be aware in scammers.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Hey, guys!

Basically all online wallets have the risk of being a scam, so many people suggest using some wallets to be safer, but if you want to
use only one wallet, then I recommend storing it in hardware wallet, no third party controls your assets, so that's will be safer..
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

calm only calm )) we are all a little paranoid, I would suggest Ledger , in my opinion better alternatives had not yet been invented and don't keep all your savings in one place, try to spread in different wallets if one will open and you will not lose all but only part
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

You're right. All wallets are unreliable. Why do you want to collect everything in one place? You can have 5 wallets and hack only one. You lose 20%. You will lose everything when you break into your one wallet with all the coins.
Right mate,you might lose it all if you will put all your coins or tokens in one wallet address.I think its a wrong move mate,your first strategy would work i guess.
I agree on you, the ideal thing is to put up the coin into multiple accounts so that you will input some ideas and not to be scam by others. Before doing that strategy iy needs to determine first if you are really capable of doing that. Aside from that it needs more effort so that you will gain.
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

Hey, guys!

Basically all online wallets have the risk of being a scam, so many people suggest using some wallets to be safer, but if you want to
use only one wallet, then I recommend storing it in hardware wallet, no third party controls your assets, so that's will be safer..

Can you offer some hardware wallet? I don't know much about it.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

That's ok to use any wallet because they both have different blockchain. Don't worry about it as long as you are putting security on the top priority with your digital wallets. The more you become afraid of the current situation, the less you can expand your crypto assets.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

myetherwallet is the best for me for the ERC20 tokens and for the bitcoin wallet I recommend coinbase. If you really want solid security for your cryptos you should use hardware wallets.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

Actually bro you really worry too about this. But you really wanna to guarante your capital, you can flas drive that you can put your coins. It is not online and safety other a lot of things but there is a porblem about this. You may lost it.

Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

Actually bro you really worry too about this. But you really wanna to guarante your capital, you can flas drive that you can put your coins. It is not online and safety other a lot of things but there is a porblem about this. You may lost it.

Why can I lost it?
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

It seems to me that absolutely everyone is afraid, but it is worth panicking, because everything will be fine, I am almost sure!
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

calm only calm )) we are all a little paranoid, I would suggest Ledger , in my opinion better alternatives had not yet been invented and don't keep all your savings in one place, try to spread in different wallets if one will open and you will not lose all but only part
Ledger is a safe bet for all investors and does not have to worry about loss of property. I have used this wallet and have not encountered any problems and they always update new security and reasonable policies that make investors feel safer holding Token or Altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: