Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5691 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
I think even MEW is a good wallet. You just have to keep your passwords in safe places. Use anti-viruses, open the wallet only with bookmarks from the browser.. do not show the key on the screen (as can read information from the screen notubuka), and it is better to use the system LINKS instead of Windows.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

in my opinion all the wallets are good and safe, as long as you hold full authority over the wallet. from the first time I knew crypto to date, I have never heard of a hacking case except Exchange wallet, or phishing wallet case.

the most important thing is not to leave your assets to the exchange wallet, you also have to be more careful when using your personal wallet. and make sure every time the system security price is always updated.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

I myself am also new to this crypto. I usually change my ETH address when I start being uncomfortable with my ETH wallet. I don't have other wallets except ETH, because right now I only have ETH. Maybe someday I will have another wallet. We really have to keep our wallet safe so we don't lose money. I was very traumatized when I remembered that I experienced something like that where bad people stole my money.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Many people are afraid of losing money when investing and trading. I think this is normal. But in order to reduce risks, we must be able to make the right decisions.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

This is a full-fledged normal situation because a situation when a person takes money and people perceive it as normal, then I think that this is not normal, therefore I fully support you, fear helps to be vigilant
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Hey, guys!

Why do you have reasons to worry about your cryptocurrency? You already tried to able to crack or were what the hint on this? And in the future I'll tell you-never Shine your wallet. don't brag about how much money you have and you'll be safe
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

I think that if you decide to take care of the security of your wallet, then there is a decent amount of cryptocurrency. I think that you need to buy a hardware wallet and you will stop being nervous.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

i have been using blockchain.com (formerly blockchain.info) to store my bitcoins and some ethereum. i find it very safe since the site does not have the private keys to our wallet addresses there. hackers cannot withdraw wallet funds even if they hacked the site successfully. just be careful not to expose your password to phishing sites.  i suggest installing metamask to your browser for added extra layer of security.
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

If you are afraid of losing money then putting it in a safe place like a bank is better, cryptocurrencies are the future of the transaction system but very risky so we must be wise.

I know that crypto is risky and I want to do everything in order to minimize the chance of losing any coins.
There are so many wallets on the web that it's hard to choose the good one.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Hey, guys!

I'm afraid too. I was always kept safe my wallet by many ways.
First: Do not used to much Private Key On Browser., Just do one time on Mestamask
Second: Never access to strange websites. perhaps it's virus take go your private key.
Finally: Don't accept everyone even your friends used your computer.
It's will safe!.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Its cryptocurrency friend.
In this stage of evolution projects creates for taking moneys from ordinary investors how you and me.
If you want earn moneys you must be ready to lose everything or besmarter then billions

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

It is a normal feeling, however, it`s okay just for the newbies, not for the experienced traders. try to eliminate this feeling

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Hey, guys!

During this time I can say that many of us are also afraid on losing money. To prevent and to protect my bitcoin I choose hardware wallet. Always keep your private key and never share it with others even on your friends. Dont trust anyone because they will take advantage on you.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

Everyone is afraid of loosing any amount of money.
Even in cryptocurrency we are gambling in our investments.
We might lose any amount of money, but the greater the risk we have the better the profit we may get.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

Hey, guys!

I'm afraid too. I was always kept safe my wallet by many ways.
First: Do not used to much Private Key On Browser., Just do one time on Mestamask
Second: Never access to strange websites. perhaps it's virus take go your private key.
Finally: Don't accept everyone even your friends used your computer.
It's will safe!.

Thanks for instructions! I will follow it and hope at least we will be safe Smiley
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

I have never lost any penny on the online wallet (I've heard that they MEW is not reliable but I store all my token and didn't get any trouble)
but it's better to becareful.
if your money is much, I think a cold wallet is a good choice.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

I have never lost any penny on the online wallet (I've heard that they MEW is not reliable but I store all my token and didn't get any trouble)
but it's better to becareful.
if your money is much, I think a cold wallet is a good choice.

There's not too much for now, but I hope it will rise soon Smiley
Anyway even these money have to be safe Smiley
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

a good wallet is your desktop wallet, and abisa also stores it in exchange, with the best security
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

a good wallet is your desktop wallet, and abisa also stores it in exchange, with the best security

Many people here mention desktop or hardware wallet. So it seems to be the safest one?
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

If you are afraid of lossing money.
Then get your money in a safe place and store it on banks and not on cryptocurrency to avoid lossing money for investinh for many coins in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: