Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5685 times)
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

If u are afraid of losing money then dont get in crypto or invest that money to be not afraid for that..u need to understand that may happens with all of us,just dont panic,other way hodl and wait for right moment..

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

Anything on the internet has the potential to be hacked. You can't be in crypto and be afraid of scam. Just be extra careful. It is not advisable to keep all your tokens in one wallet. You can't create 3 or more to avoid losing all in one attempt.
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

I think you can use myetherwallet or metamask. It's a good wallets. And one more good hardware wallet it's ledger nano s.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

If you do not invest all your money, then there will be no reason to be afraid. People who have invested all their money will then, in case of need, sell their coins at any price.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

I'm afraid of losing money too. But without risk there is no profit.Now is a very good time to buy, much better than in the situation of January 2018.So you need to be aware of this

Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:30:24 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

If you have tried all available wallets and they have all failed you, I will advise you to try hardware wallet such as Nano or trezor wallet. I feel safe when using either Nano or Trezor.

prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

The most secure wallet is hardware.It can store all the coins, it certainly costs money, but it is the most secure.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

I think you should just keep your passwords and keys on a removable drive. You can also buy a hardware wallet, as it is the most reliable way to save your money.
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

I think 90% lost money in crypto by this year who had long term investment, but if you learn how to trade short you can always earn money
As long as you do not give in to all those fails then you will be okay. Think positive and you will earn some btc.

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

If you have tried all available wallets and they have all failed you, I will advise you to try hardware wallet such as Nano or trezor wallet. I feel safe when using either Nano or Trezor.

Keeping wealth and fear of loss, we must remain cautious and alert, a hardware does have advantages and disadvantages, so for this, you keep it safe. Nano can give it to you and stay careful.

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

You shouldn't be afraid of losing money because crypto market always involves risks but it is interesting to take risks. without risks, it is impossible to get income. I think that there is no need to panic
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

Just follow the simple rule - Don't invest in crypto more than you can afford to lose and you won't ever be afraid .I had invested in last year in crypto almost 15 % of my savings and I wanted to buy more but reading and following this rule saved the rest of my money.

For a person who does not have a lot of money, and they want life changed quickly. They will be able to bet all their money to do so
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

I think if you want your assets are safe, just buy a hardware wallet. That is safe wallet you can use. Like nano ledger or trezor is good wallet, I suggest you buy it in new condition.

Do not buy a used hardware wallet.  You have no idea what the previous owner potentially did to it and you risk losing your funds.  Don't skimp on security!
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

I am afraid to lose the money too. Any person is afraid to lose the money. Money it is good life and lack of problems.

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

I think if you want your assets are safe, just buy a hardware wallet. That is safe wallet you can use. Like nano ledger or trezor is good wallet, I suggest you buy it in new condition.

Do not buy a used hardware wallet.  You have no idea what the previous owner potentially did to it and you risk losing your funds.  Don't skimp on security!
Is that so? So are you saying that hardware wallet is not safe? If this would be the case then no one will buy hardware wallet anymore. I think there is a way on how to deal with this and better ask for support. I, personally have been planning to buy hardware wallet so i am interested on this.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

Buddy you can use ledger nano s. That is the safest hardware wallet.  I am using that and i am really happy. I am using my hardware wallet with mycrypto or mew for ethereum. Neon wallet for neo.
and for bitcoin i am using ledgers own wallet. With hardware wallet you dont need to afraid about losing money anymore.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

to collects of returns with spares on difference as applying use with personal strategy on following basics with technical competence as expending of use with resource and potentials to manage of returns with the number of target to complete within the terms of plan.
and follows as the shifts with stages to manage of difference level of terms on compliance.

Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

I am afraid to lose the money too. Any person is afraid to lose the money. Money it is good life and lack of problems.

It is normal that you are afraid of losing your money. In this case, you will try to save them and will not risk in vain. Also, you will not sell coins at a greatly reduced price.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

Hey, guys!

Here you of course will help the Ledger (cold wallet), the rest of all e-wallets carry their vulnerabilities.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Hey, guys!

If you want to protect your funds it's easy use a hard wallet for your funds so it will be safe. Now a days many wallet is  got back because of many phishing site that spread of hackers. So be vigilant and extra careful to every step you do in crypto.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: